Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loose Change - AGAIN  (Read 2012 times)

Gilgamesh

Loose Change - AGAIN
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:04:28 pm »
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

Eat that you conspiracy nuts. The only thing the US government conspired, was the promotion of Reggie Fils-Aime to head of Nintendo of America.
Re: Loose Change - AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 09:55:39 am »
It still doesn't disprove that 9/11 was caused by global warming.
  • Google Profile

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 02:35:02 am »
The Official Story is a LIE. 9/11 was an inside job.
If the government has nothing to hide, why has it hidden everything? And why is it so afraid of an investigation.
For 441 days, an investigation of 9/11 did not happen. The bush administration was constantly blocking any attempts to have an official investigation. Through the relentless attempts of the families of the victims, they pushed and pushed until finally Bush agreed to the idea of the 9/11 commission. However, the 9/11 commission ended up being set up in favor of the government, as its commissioners all appeared to have conflicts of interest, but most of all Philip Zelikow. This commissioner, who had the authority to decide what made it to the final report, and what questions were to be answered and such, was a member of the Bush administration, and apparently is buddies with Condoleezza, even co-authored a book with Ms. Rice. The families of the victims soon found this out, and demanded he resign from his position in the commission, step down... He however, refused.
The 9/11 commission's final report, is nothing but a white wash. The families are unsatisfied because majority/70% of their questions were not answered. The real tough questions were all ignored. What is even worse, is that the report lies or even leaves out entire aspects of 9/11 to dodge answering the tough questions. The 9/11 commission report fails to address the mysterious collapse of building 7, because amazingly, building 7 is not even included in the report!!! A 47 steel frame hi-rise, not hit by any debris or plane, and reportedly had 2 small fires on floors 3 and 12, collapses in the late afternoon?!
Now it is impossible this building collapsed from fire, and Larry Silverstein says they gave the order to quote "Pull it". The 9/11 commission report does not even question this, not even mentioning this building, as if the mysterious collapse of a 47 story building is not worthy of mention.
Another example of this fraud is the deliberate lie surrounding the WTC Tower's Central Core. The 9/11 commission report defines the central core as "A hollow steel shaft, in which elevators and stairwells were grouped together". The truth is, the central core of the towers, was anything but hollow. 47 structural steel columns were located in the central core of the towers, and these were very important because they were the unique feature of these towers, and the weight bearing structures.
The 9/11 commission's conflicts of interest, plus their deliberate cover up, is enough for any man who can reason, to see the truth that they are a fraud.
The fact that the government has to cover-up so much, and continuously lies, should make people suspicious of their involvement in 9/11.

PARAGRAPHS! PLEASE!!!!

tippz

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 03:07:32 pm »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003
Watch this

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

There is no conspiracy. Go away.

You simply disregard all the evidence and seek shelter behind your little websites. One of which is a government website. The government is covering up 9/11, didn't you read my post?
Popular Mechanics simply states the same information found in the 9/11 commission report, which are proven lies.
I have taken a look at these poor sites, and they do not prove the official story.
According to a new poll, only 16% of the American population believes the 'Official story'. Sucks for you.
I'm about to make that number much smaller. As I have been printing thousands of copies of flyers, in which I will distribute in busy places. I will make sure every soul knows the truth. You want to support the War on Terror, and watch our country die in the process, our constitution destroyed... then so be it. I love my country, and I will ensure that America prevails..  because, what is life without freedom?

The article in Popular Mechanics was authored by Benjamin Chertoff. His cousin, Michael Chertoff is the head of Homeland Security.
Say Michael Chertoff outloud, you'll recall him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Chertoff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff

Yeah, well this new poll that I saw said that 100% of Americans think that this conspiracy theory is a bunch of !@#$%, but then again my poll only asked a target group of people that I knew would give me the information that I want. Whats more, the way I worded the question made it easier for people to answer the way I wanted them too. Let's face it, polls mean nothing.

Seriously though, talk about hiding behind the websites, all you people know how to do is blather off the same information over and over and then link to a video.

What's more if you actually looked at the Popular Mechanics article, you would see that it was written by the entire editorial staff and that over 300 experts (people that actully know what they are talking about) were consulted. Whenever you see one of these conspiracy videos you hear about the exact same people giving the exact same quote.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 12:02:51 am »
A 47 steel frame hi-rise, not hit by any debris or plane

False. There was a huge gash on the south side that went about 20 stories.

Here, let's take some direct quotes from the firefighters there:

"A little north of Vesey I said, we???ll go down, let???s see what???s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what???s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn???t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn???t look good. " -Chris Boyle

"There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we???ll head back to the command post." -Chris Boyle

and reportedly had 2 small fires on floors 3 and 12, collapses in the late afternoon?!
Now it is impossible this building collapsed from fire

More direct quotes.

"There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o???clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o???clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse." -Chris Boyle

Firehouse(interviewer): Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that???s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop.It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn???t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

, and Larry Silverstein says they gave the order to quote "Pull it".

They were talking about the firefighters. In the call where that quote came from, he was talking to a fire department commander. Taking quotes out of context doesn't strengthen your argument.

even more quotes.

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there" - Richard Banaciski

The 9/11 commission report does not even question this, not even mentioning this building, as if the mysterious collapse of a 47 story building is not worthy of mention.

The collapse was hardly 'mysterious'.

Another example of this fraud is the deliberate lie surrounding the WTC Tower's Central Core. The 9/11 commission report defines the central core as "A hollow steel shaft, in which elevators and stairwells were grouped together". The truth is, the central core of the towers, was anything but hollow. 47 structural steel columns were located in the central core of the towers, and these were very important because they were the unique feature of these towers, and the weight bearing structures.

I'm quite sure that a 20 story gash causing those columns to become misaligned could account for something. Also take into account the tremendous fire within the building.

You simply disregard all the evidence and seek shelter behind your little websites. One of which is a government website. The government is covering up 9/11, didn't you read my post?

False accusation.

Popular Mechanics simply states the same information found in the 9/11 commission report, which are proven lies.
I have taken a look at these poor sites, and they do not prove the official story.

I maintain that Popular mechanics is credible.

According to a new poll, only 16% of the American population believes the 'Official story'. Sucks for you.

Argumentum ad populum fallacy.

You want to support the War on Terror,and watch our country die in the process, our constitution destroyed...

So now you're throwing around ad hominem, after just doing ad populum...

Your entire argument is just you accusing people without any proof.

No, that is just something you do because I'm the one who knows both sides of the story in detail, and who chose the 9/11 truth movement, because the official story is nothing but a poor cover up. I've spent my time reading books on this subject, not just watching little videos.
All YOU people know how to do is blather off the same information over and over and then link to Popular Mechanics, even though you probably havn't given the other side a fair analysis.
I've read your Popular Mechanics website that you seem to worship, and it is the "same information over and over". The information on that site is the same information you find in the FEMA reports, the 9/11 commission report, etc. It is no different. I have read these, so I know.
It is not new information, it is the same government lies, the same official story that has been disproven.
I've heard both sides of the arguement, remember, I was once on your side.
By the way, a few things in that article are untrue about the 9/11 truth movement. Especially the picture.

Translation: I'm right because I say so; basic logic and opposing evidence be damned.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:49:44 am by Swiftu »

tippz

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:39:41 am »
Yeah, well this new poll that I saw said that 100% of Americans think that this conspiracy theory is a bunch of bullpoo, but then again my poll only asked a target group of people that I knew would give me the information that I want. Whats more, the way I worded the question made it easier for people to answer the way I wanted them too. Let's face it, polls mean nothing.
Oh wow, you are soo cool now.
Nice point, I like to think so too!

Seriously though, talk about hiding behind the websites, all you people know how to do is blather off the same information over and over and then link to a video.
No, that is just something you do because I'm the one who knows both sides of the story in detail, and who chose the 9/11 truth movement, because the official story is nothing but a poor cover up. I've spent my time reading books on this subject, not just watching little videos.
All YOU people know how to do is blather off the same information over and over and then link to Popular Mechanics, even though you probably havn't given the other side a fair analysis.
I've read your Popular Mechanics website that you seem to worship, and it is the "same information over and over". The information on that site is the same information you find in the FEMA reports, the 9/11 commission report, etc. It is no different. I have read these, so I know.
It is not new information, it is the same government lies, the same official story that has been disproven.
I've heard both sides of the arguement, remember, I was once on your side.
By the way, a few things in that article are untrue about the 9/11 truth movement. Especially the picture.
This is where I am on a few issues
1. Demolition of WTC
2. I'm suspicious of what hit Pentagon. As the hole was much too small for a plane to fit into. The width of the plane with wings being 125 feet, and the tail reaching around 40 ft in height. The hole at the time was only 16 ft.
3. It is very suspicious that NORAD stood down after 40 years.

I don't believe in any crazy poo like "No planes hit the towers". Of course plane crashed into the towers.
But im sure that doesn't stop Popular Mechanics from including crazy theories like these to try and discredit the movement.
Listen, there was some crazy lady who think the truth movement is a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nut jobs, but yet, she then continues to say on her site that UFOs attacked the towers. That is a true nut job.
no, see the anti conspiracy side is the one presenting the same information over and over. It is the conspiracy that shows the same pictures over and over, provides the same quotes over and over, and the same pieces of evidense over and over.

What's more if you actually looked at the Popular Mechanics article, you would see that it was written by the entire editorial staff and that over 300 experts (people that actully know what they are talking about) were consulted. Whenever you see one of these conspiracy videos you hear about the exact same people giving the exact same quote.
I have looked at it, and I found out that Michael Chertoff's cousin, Benjamin, was the editor.
You are going to trust him?

Maybe not him, but the rest of the Popular Mechanic's editorial staff yes...
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 07:47:46 pm »
THE PEOPLE WHO AUTHORED LOOSE CHANGE HAVE SAID THEMSELVES "THIS CONSIRACY IS A WORK OF FICTION"

Holy hell. People are STILL caught up on this !@#$%?
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 09:49:40 am »
almost a 1 month bump, but by the looks of that post it took you about that time to post it all.. I can pretty easily sum up how I feel about it, let me find my post at another forum...
i think the general consensus is most of us dont care either way, and theres a million other reasons not to trust america
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 11:01:22 am »
um.. "smartass"!?
I was just explaining that you bumped this topic back up with a good post, calm the !@#$% down.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 56 queries.

anything