Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save Wii Games Direct To SD Card (Starting Spring 2009) and new DS Official  (Read 5338 times)

Re: Save Wii Games Direct To SD Card (Starting S...
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 06:37:28 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Well all I can say is at least it's a step in the right direction.
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 06:38:57 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
MP3 Players=/=Handheld Games Consoles. That's why I specified "only handheld in the videogames industry".

I guess you didn't see through my sarcastic tone.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 06:40:49 pm »
  • :3
DS has an embedded microphone, which at the moment is the only handheld in the videogames industry to have such a thing. With the DS being the PSP's main rival, it makes sense that Sony copied Nintendo with it, since Nintendo were first to announce a handheld console complete with an embedded microphone. It's not about inventing the technology, it's about showing everyone online that I did including it as part of a package. To clarify, Sony copied Nintendo by including a microphone as part of a very similar package.

Nintendo stole the idea from MP3 players with microphones built in.
MP3 Players=/=Handheld Games Consoles. That's why I specified "only handheld in the videogames industry".

Ngage then.
It's a phone. Doesn't matter how you dress it up- it's a phone. Anyway, you're missing the point. You don't have to have invented all the technology in your original idea for it to be original.

I guess you didn't see through my sarcastic tone.
What sarcasm? There was practically nothing in there to make it even seem like sarcasm. In fact, it just seemed like you were being pedantic.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:45 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
PSP doesn't have microphone

It has one you can plug in, and the newest model has one embedded.
Well then isn't that copying DS? The circle goes on...

1. Yes PSP does have a microphone and a camera
2. How does that make Sony copying the DS if THEY CAME OUT WITH IT FIRST

EDIT: I see you're hung up on the mic issue, when the camera's more of the issue here. Nintendo's decided it's going to go multimedia handheld, which you could argue is to gain ground over the iPhone, but really I think is a response to its underwhelming sales against the PSP in the last few months.

It's a phone. Doesn't matter how you dress it up- it's a phone. Anyway, you're missing the point. You don't have to have invented all the technology in your original idea for it to be original.

And you're telling me Nintendo's original for coming out with a portable multimedia device?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 06:47:59 pm by walnut100 »
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:01 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
What sarcasm? There was practically nothing in there to make it even seem like sarcasm. In fact, it just seemed like you were being pedantic.

What sarcasm? Clearly I know that an MP3 player isn't a handheld gaming console and that Nintendo DIDN'T steal it from MP3 players with microphones.

Anyways, this whole "OMG THEY STOLE THAT IDEA" argument is pretty pointless and stupid, really. I'm sure if Nintendo didn't have a mic in their handheld that Sony, or even another company would eventually come up with the idea to do so and I'm sure the idea has been around for a while, but has never happened. Same with all those ideas that are "OMG STOLEN".

I don't get why people argue it, it's stupid.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 06:54:53 pm »
DS has an embedded microphone, which at the moment is the only handheld in the videogames industry to have such a thing. With the DS being the PSP's main rival, it makes sense that Sony copied Nintendo with it, since Nintendo were first to announce a handheld console complete with an embedded microphone. It's not about inventing the technology, it's about showing everyone online that I did including it as part of a package. To clarify, Sony copied Nintendo by including a microphone as part of a very similar package.

Nintendo stole the idea from MP3 players with microphones built in.

Ngage then.

No its a mobile gaming platform/phone. It plays games, its was moreso specifically for games, its a handheld games console.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:26 pm »

What sarcasm? Clearly I know that an MP3 player isn't a handheld gaming console and that Nintendo DIDN'T steal it from MP3 players with microphones.

Anyways, this whole "OMG THEY STOLE THAT IDEA" argument is pretty pointless and stupid, really. I'm sure if Nintendo didn't have a mic in their handheld that Sony, or even another company would eventually come up with the idea to do so and I'm sure the idea has been around for a while, but has never happened. Same with all those ideas that are "OMG STOLEN".

I don't get why people argue it, it's stupid.
I'm only arguing it for the technicalities of it, not for the OMG aspects of it. I mean really, companies copy eachother all the time, I'm aware of that. It's basic economics- you have to compete. I mean, I'd defend Sony if they were the subject of this argument, but the topic is how the microphone is stolen/not stolen, or whatever. Like I said about MP3s, I thought you were being pedantic/as technical as possible, since it is technically true they "stole" putting microphones in electronic commercial products from MP3 players/phones. But enough of that, that train has sailed.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 09:56:51 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
http://gonintendo.com/?p=58044

Trailers for a lot of the games that were confirmed for North American releases at Nintendo's American conference. Punch-Out looks awesome, as do Sin & Punishment 2 and Mario & Luigi 3.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 10:05:57 pm »
http://gonintendo.com/?p=58044

Trailers for a lot of the games that were confirmed for North American releases at Nintendo's American conference. Punch-Out looks awesome, as do Sin & Punishment 2 and Mario & Luigi 3.
I'm so looking forward to those last too. I really should get PiT, though, and beat the final boss in Superstar Saga. Sin & Punishment only got my attention from Brawl, so naturally I looked at Sin & Punishment 2, and found it looked rather !@#$% awesome! Even moreso since it's from a Japan-only franchise. (excluding VC)
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 10:51:54 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
The Conduit looks forgettable and fairly bland, but Punch Out looks kind of cool.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08:59 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Why aren't you assholes talking more about about Monster Hunter Tri

I </3 Sol

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 11:10:07 pm »
No-one cares about it. Sure, it looks real nice, but what else can you say?
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 11:26:10 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Let's see, you kill giant beasts, loot, online co-op with up to 4 players, the skyhigh production values. And if the trailer music is any indication, an awesome soundtrack.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:57 am »
Okay, so I saw and read this topic and was all

Quote from: Me
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

But, I realised I have 2 perfectly working GBAs, and I don't even play GBA games on my DSLite because I already got !@#$% over by it. So, I might as well get this for the lulz and homebrew. Homebrew with an SD card. But here's the thing: will there be an exploit for the DSi? It makes sense that there would be a flash card for it, but this one is probably more secure and may not be immediately hackable. And then there's the DSi games that I would miss out on... oh, it's such a hard decision.
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 02:48:30 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Because Nintendo of America didn't confirm it for an English release at their conference. I'd rather talk about games I'm going to be able to buy.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 01:29:03 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 01:30:40 pm »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 84 queries.

anything