Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ITT: My Sister's Boyfriend is an Idiot  (Read 4884 times)

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
ITT: My Sister's Boyfriend is an Idiot
« on: November 01, 2007, 10:15:59 pm »
  • Things to see and people to do.
This is going to be somewhat of a long read, so you might want to get a sandwich and a soda.

Sometime in September, my sister came home from college to visit. She didn't come alone, however: she brought her 26-year-old high school drop out skag of a boyfriend with her. At the time, I didn't think this was a bad thing. You know, !@#$%, I like to meet new people. So we all head over to my parent's house for a large meal (that was a good meal, by the way). Now, it was kind of chilly on this particular night, so I brought my trench coat with me. (Yeah, my jacket is a trench coat.) It's a very long coat, long enough to where there is about three inches of slack on the ground when I wear it. Not a lot, mind you, but enough to, say, use your foot to stop anyone who was wearing it in their tracks by stepping on it. As expected, this dumbass did that. A lot. After the 7th or 8th time, I get pissed off spin around wildly and yell "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?" He looks at me for a second, then says "Get me another beer." I rip my coat from under his foot and trudge into the kitchen where my mom was. "Do you have a heavy, blunt object, preferably made of a hard metal?" I asked her. We then have a conversation about how much we hate this guy and how much we want to throw him into a hole filled with ska fans. Finally, the night ended and I went home.

Now, we find ourselves in mid-October. The big sister is coming back for the weekend and she's bringing Mr. Ska Fan Bait as well. "Oh joy," I thought to myself. So, my sister and Ska (I'm going to refer to him as Ska from now on) arrive, along with someone else: Ska's 7 year old son, Andrew. Now, I like Andrew, he's a cute little kid, and I kind of grew to be somewhat defensive over him...this has relevance, trust me. So anyway, they were supposed to stay at my parents' house, but due to some remodeling, they had to stay elsewhere. I figured they could've stayed at a hotel, but Ska can't afford it, so guess what? They come to my house. I don't remember my reaction, but my thoughts were something along the lines of "JESUS MOTHER !@#$% SON OF A !@#$% !@#$% !@#$% DAMN HATE SKA KILL DAMN !@#$% !@#$% ASS !@#$%." In my rage, I floor it all the way back to my place, making it back in about 90 minutes opposed to the typical two hours. This enraged Ska, who used many colorful words and physical aggression when unloading his Nascar-themed bags. Oh !@#$%, Nascar. SOURCE HATE.

So, we get inside and he chucks his !@#$% on my couch, obviously expecting me or Steph (my sister) to pick it up. I'm pretty sure these bags are heavy as !@#$% knows what, so I spare my sister the trouble and put them in the corner. You know, away from my stuff. This also enrages him, but luckily, he at least had the mental capabilities to not say anything. The rest of the day was pretty much uneventful, save for random displays of idiocy on Ska's part.

The next day, I wake up to find something horrible: Ska is playing my 360. Hell no. Luckily, the dream I had the night before was a good one, so I was in a good mood, meaning I didn't say things I would've under any other circumstances. So, I ask "What are you doing?" He says "I'm playing Halo," to which I respond "You could've asked first. I'm not too fond of people playing my games without asking." Then, he says "I'm older, I can do whatever the hell I want." Oh !@#$%, blood pressure rising, move all potentially deadly objects. "Get a grip, Brian," I told myself. Still pissed off, I storm into the kitchen where Steph is. We exchange hellos, and I proceed to tell her that her boyfriend sucks. She gets kind of offended and asks why. I tell her all of my reasons, ranging for his complete disregard for property to his all-around idiocy. Suddenly, we hear Ska yelling, and then Andrew crying. I barge in and ask what the !@#$% the problem was.
Ska's response? "That little !@#$% walked in front of the T.V. and I died." I was stunned a little after hearing his idiocy, but I regained my composure. I responded, saying "Dude, it's a !@#$% game. Stop !@#$% yelling, we can get in trouble for it." He threw my controller down and walked outside to smoke. Andrew was still crying, so I took him off to McDonald's and he was alright. The next day, they left at 6 or so in the morning.

Now, they're coming back next weekend. I can imagine how much fun that is going to be.

Since you read all of that, I award you this YouTube video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlgiiV6DbcA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlgiiV6DbcA</a>
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
Re: ITT: My Sister's Boyfriend is an Idiot
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:27:39 pm »
At night, creep into his room and smoother that stupid !@#$% to death with several pillows. Seriously, anyone did that in my house. No questions. I'd shoot the !@#$%.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 10:40:50 pm »
I would, but I don't know where he lives.

Hm...
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 10:41:17 pm »
  • Insert smartass remark here --->
As much as takeing a life would be nice.  ::)

Talk to her sister and tell her there are rules when staying at your house.
Rules are No touching the 360 unless asking. Ect what ever Then if your sister tells him and he ingores her then is becomes painful blunt that he is a jerk and won't listen to her.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 11:06:32 pm »
I would tell your sister that he can't stay in your house anymore. He sounds like a real ass.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 11:58:24 pm »
While this doesn't sound like a very good situation for you, and as I doubt I can be real use to you in working this out, I will instead leave you with some wise words:

FAAALCON PUUUUUUUUUNCH (that motherfucker).

Show me your moves, Source.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:02:06 am by Q.K. »
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:27:59 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

All signs point to yes.

Anyways, some things I could suggest if they are coming to your house are:

1. Hide your 360 before they come, I know, a while without it, but you can handle is Source ol' pal.
2. When he is sleeping, take a dump inside his bags and/or on his chest. (The second one is optional.)
3. Shoop Da Whoop his ass.

Either way, talk to her your sister, tell her you don't want him at your house and you won't talk to her again if she brings him over/keeps going out with him ;)
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 12:45:34 am »
WTF Wall of text

Convince your sister her boyfriend's an ass. I mean, he just yelled at a kid over a video game. A VIDEO GAME. His own flesh and blood. A video game.

I know you've been trying to tell her, but keep at it, she needs to get the point somehow.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 01:04:27 am »
While this doesn't sound like a very good situation for you, and as I doubt I can be real use to you in working this out, I will instead leave you with some wise words:

Show me your moves, Source.

Pix or it didn't happen.

I say you buy the dumb ass a set of golf clubs. Then when he's all "Thanks! BECAUSE AM OLDER" You take one of the clubs and you beat the hell out of him.
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 03:08:14 am »
Source, it's like this:

It's your house?  Tell the !@#$% he better listen to what you say and respect you.
If he does not comply, tell him he can get the !@#$% out.  If he does not get out, threaten to call the police.
If you have to, call them anyway.  Tell them there is an unwelcome guest in YOUR house and is causing problems.  Yeah, they'll take an hour to get there,but !@#$%: Problem solved!  If your sister does not approve, then you need to have a serious family discussion about family values and loyalty.  She should know that her boyfriend acts like that and you don't like it.  Seeing that, she should not put you into that position.
I don't care if she is your sister.  If she let's you get treated like !@#$% while your doing HER the favor, toss 'em out.  Let mom take care of them.  It's not your responsibility.  If you let this go on, your only going to keep feeding your rage.  You might end up doing something very stupid.

Just my thoughts of wisdom...Though they come from a guy the same age as you...lol
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 04:04:47 am »
Why would they have any right to stay at your house without your permission?

Just shoryuken that !@#$%.

Also, do this to your sister:

Nebetsu

Harbinger
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 04:10:07 am »

FTFW

• Yiddish Nebbish
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 04:44:12 am »
  • Super Hero Time!

HOLY !@#$%. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WINAR. FTWFTWFTWFTW XDXDXDXD
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 07:02:01 pm »
  • *whistle*
Women always date assholes. Whacha gon' do abou' it?

Seriously, state that you're never going to let him into your house ever again. Explain the situation fully to your sister, and if she doesn't see what a fuckin' !@#$% !@#$% he is, then disown her until she does.

Harsh, but fair.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 08:53:21 pm »

This thread has been fuckin' won. Have my babies?

3. Shoop Da Whoop his ass.

I say you buy the dumb ass a set of golf clubs. Then when he's all "Thanks! BECAUSE AM OLDER" You take one of the clubs and you beat the hell out of him.

Golf clubs are hella expensive. I have a few baseball bats. Can I use those?

Hell the !@#$% yeah.

WTF Wall of text

Convince your sister her boyfriend's an ass. I mean, he just yelled at a kid over a video game. A VIDEO GAME. His own flesh and blood. A video game.

I know you've been trying to tell her, but keep at it, she needs to get the point somehow.

I'm thinking of placing video cameras in different points of the house to get a vantage point on every inch of my house. That !@#$% couldn't jack off to Cher without me knowing.

Speak the truth.

(!@#$%)

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 10:28:26 pm »

quoted for fuckin truth.

Anyway, Source, I'd love to suggest violence, but I know it won't get you anywhere. Talk to him, talk to you sister, and make it clear that he won't be welcome in your house unless he follows your rules and respects you.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 10:30:05 pm »

quoted for fuckin truth.

Anyway, Source, I'd love to suggest violence, but I know it won't get you anywhere. Talk to him, talk to you sister, and make it clear that he won't be welcome in your house unless he follows your rules and respects you.

No. Dont talk to him. I'm guessing that talking to him will have the same effect as talking to a brick wall.
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 10:34:26 pm »

quoted for fuckin truth.

True. But perhaps a brick wall is just the solution. Tell him that you want to meet him somewhere later. Write down an address that leads him to a crumbly brick wall where you will be waiting, behind the wall. He will look around confused for a few hours because he's a dumb ass. In this time you can crumble the wall on top of him for a finishing blow. Later when your sister accuses you in the Hospital, just tell her that you leaned up against the wall and it crumbled. Make sure he gets amnesia so he won't remember.

No. Dont talk to him. I'm guessing that talking to him will have the same effect as talking to a brick wall.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 10:39:32 pm »

quoted for fuckin truth.

I plan to. I'll probably have to use smaller, simpler words so the lug could understand, though. Luckily, I've talked it over with my parents, and we've decided to get them a hotel. I'm going to see if I can't get the little 'un to stay at their house if he comes.

(!@#$%)

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 10:44:09 pm »

quoted for fuckin truth.

I plan to. I'll probably have to use smaller, simpler words so the lug could understand, though. Luckily, I've talked it over with my parents, and we've decided to get them a hotel. I'm going to see if I can't get the little 'un to stay at their house if he comes.

This dude shouldn't be allowed to farther that kid. Feel sorry for the little tike :(

How old is he? (the kid >_>)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.756 seconds with 77 queries.

anything