Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I knew it, Geno IS in Brawl.  (Read 4040 times)

Re: I knew it, Geno IS in Brawl.
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 11:49:05 pm »
omg. Square is being so selfish right now!

GENO WAS NEVER PLANNED FOR BRAWL. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN TAKE IT UP WITH SAKURAI, HAL, SORA, OR WHOEVER THE HELL WAS IN CHARGE OF PLANNING THE CHARACTERS FOR THE GAME.

Even if he wasn't, Square is still keeping him. I understand that he wasn't and I am fine now.
And to be honest, if I really did ask him, they would say no; becuase if they said that they DID plan it but took him out, then they would be neck deep in annoyed and angry fans for taking him out.
So that means that I still think that he was in, but deleted...

By your logic: OMG NINTENDO IS BEING SO SELFISH THEY REFUSE TO HAND LITTLE MAC OVER TO EA SO THEY CAN PUT HIM IN FIGHT NIGHT AND DO SOMETHING WITH HIM!! Jeez, they're a corporation. Do you really expect them to "hand over" their property to Nintendo for them to make money out of? And Smash Bros deals with characters of actual importance, such as Snake, Mario and Fox. They're not going to waste time on a character that's been unused for 10+ years and most likely never will be. Waste of time and money.
Holy crap, that was an amazing argument...no sarcasm. Actually I have changed my opinion now, I don't think Geno deserved to be in Brawl...
Game and Watch, Pit.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 12:54:17 am »
By your logic: OMG NINTENDO IS BEING SO SELFISH THEY REFUSE TO HAND LITTLE MAC OVER TO EA SO THEY CAN PUT HIM IN FIGHT NIGHT AND DO SOMETHING WITH HIM!! Jeez, they're a corporation. Do you really expect them to "hand over" their property to Nintendo for them to make money out of? And Smash Bros deals with characters of actual importance, such as Snake, Mario and Fox. They're not going to waste time on a character that's been unused for 10+ years and most likely never will be. Waste of time and money.
Holy crap, that was an amazing argument...no sarcasm. Actually I have changed my opinion now, I don't think Geno deserved to be in Brawl...
Game and Watch, Pit.
Ah, you beat me to it.

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 01:09:17 am »
Pit's a walking advertisement for the VC, and G&W is from Nintendo's entry into video games. I don't see how Geno connects with those two.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 03:11:19 am »
They had a Ballad of the Windfish remix and THEY TOOK IT OUT!?

Nintendo, I'm going to effing kill you!!!

EDIT: DANG! That Super Mario RPG song and the Earthbound one are sweet, too. Nintendo, why are you a !@#$%? Honestly.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:14:11 am by CelestialEsper »
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 03:18:18 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Game and Watch, Pit.
Ah, you beat me to it.
...I don't get it.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 03:21:35 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Game and Watch, Pit.
Ah, you beat me to it.
...I don't get it.
Neither really are important right now, same with Ice Climbers and ROB.
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 03:27:50 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I was responding to this part:

By your logic: OMG NINTENDO IS BEING SO SELFISH THEY REFUSE TO HAND LITTLE MAC OVER TO EA SO THEY CAN PUT HIM IN FIGHT NIGHT AND DO SOMETHING WITH HIM!! Jeez, they're a corporation. Do you really expect them to "hand over" their property to Nintendo for them to make money out of?
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 05:16:55 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Game and Watch and Pit were revolutionary;

Kid Icarus and Metroid both came out at the same time and are cult classics, and actually aided in making Nintendo what they are today.
Game and Watch goes without explanation.

What has Geno done?

People who say Geno should be in brawl have no idea why the characters are in the game.

Even Snake; Nintendo and Metal Gear go a long way back. When the MSX system was out; Nintendo wanted a sample of the MG franchise. They had a nice working relationship.

bah. Geno is so !@#$% retarded and had no impact on the nintendo brand at all.

alirazaq

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 05:38:46 am »
Was.

The rumor that was floating around was that nintendo had to take him out of the game cause of square.
Square has disappointed me for the first time
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 09:48:06 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaJ3t7pcbeQ
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!@#$% YOU NINTENDO
My favorite song! :'(
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 09:55:44 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
Geno was never in Brawl. Cut characters were Dixie Kong, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Mewtwo.
You're forgeting Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik and Plusle & Minun. Anyways, on topic, I was sad when I heard Toot Toot Sonic Warrior (more commonly known as You can do anything) and Ballad of the Windfish, as they're great songs, and should have been in the game. I'm curious as to why they were cut, among other songs, but I guess we'll never know.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 10:16:08 pm »
  • Personal Text

Kid Icarus and Metroid both came out at the same time and are cult classics, and actually aided in making Nintendo what they are today.

What has Geno done?

People who say Geno should be in brawl have no idea why the characters are in the game.

Even Snake; Nintendo and Metal Gear go a long way back. When the MSX system was out; Nintendo wanted a sample of the MG franchise. They had a nice working relationship.

I understand what you're saying, I really do.

But they can start having Geno make an impact!
Geno was loved just by ONE game. They could make him SO big, if they really wanted too.

Honestly, Geno is already big, but didn't make an impact. They COULD make him big, but isn't getting any chances
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 10:29:53 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

What has Geno done?

Geno was loved just by ONE game. They could make him SO big, if they really wanted too.

Honestly, Geno is already big, but didn't make an impact. They COULD make him big, but isn't getting any chances

If they were ever to do that, they would have had to start after Super Mario RPG was released, and if they were to make this rumored Super Mario RPG 2, they could include him, but they'd probably end up milking him too much, therefore killing Geno.

Also Square.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 10:44:24 pm »
  • Personal Text

What has Geno done?

If they were ever to do that, they would have had to start after Super Mario RPG was released, and if they were to make this rumored Super Mario RPG 2, they could include him, but they'd probably end up milking him too much, therefore killing Geno.

Also Square.
I understand that, but its never too late. there are a lot of people who like him, still.
and yes, I think that they might start milking him too much, but its still better than not doing anything with an already demanded character.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »
  • :3
Smash Bros is not about fanservice, but about Nintendo's All-Stars and a few other iconic figures in gaming duking it out. Geno has done nothing for Nintendo or gaming. I don't even know why you all want him so much.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 11:20:09 pm »
Square enix and Nintendo owns geno, if Nintendo wants to use Geno square enix should support it to not get into legal issues, and basically it would take to long to make a deal that is not worthly, thats why most SMRPG characters don't appear again.. like the Axem rangers, Mallow, Booster and so on.
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 02:05:25 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Square enix and Nintendo owns geno, if Nintendo wants to use Geno square enix should support it to not get into legal issues, and basically it would take to long to make a deal that is not worthly, thats why most SMRPG characters don't appear again.. like the Axem rangers, Mallow, Booster and so on.

AXEM RANGERS <3
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 02:43:45 am »
Geno was never in Brawl. Cut characters were Dixie Kong, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Mewtwo.
You're forgeting Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik and Plusle & Minun. Anyways, on topic, I was sad when I heard Toot Toot Sonic Warrior (more commonly known as You can do anything) and Ballad of the Windfish, as they're great songs, and should have been in the game. I'm curious as to why they were cut, among other songs, but I guess we'll never know.

True, I forgot about Toon Zelda. I bet Toon Shiek would've been Tetra. Also I haven't actually seen any evidence of Plusle and Minun despite that rumor floating around everywhere. The files I've seen don't have them listed.

And again, You Can Do Anything was cut because of licensing issues. SEGA tried to put that song in Sonic Gems but couldn't do it for the same reason.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 74 queries.

anything