Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOL @ LBP  (Read 2596 times)

Re: LOL @ LBP
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 06:02:42 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
LBP for PC on Steam (nb4 Tet) please. Mods, etc.

Need I say more?
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 06:12:46 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Hurr durr fanbois

Nintendrones only wish they had a game as good as LBP. instead they're stuck with animal crossing.
This. I wish they'd bring LBP to 360 though- I refuse to buy a PS3 just for one game I might not even end up enjoying that much.

Then dont just buy one game :D

Spending extra money on things you don't want is a terrible way to validate your purchase.  >.>
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 06:24:05 pm »
Hurr durr fanbois

Nintendrones only wish they had a game as good as LBP. instead they're stuck with animal crossing.
This. I wish they'd bring LBP to 360 though- I refuse to buy a PS3 just for one game I might not even end up enjoying that much.

Then dont just buy one game :D

Spending extra money on things you don't want is a terrible way to validate your purchase.  >.>

huh?
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 06:27:35 pm »
  • *whistle*
Oh, wow. Another case of Sony taking a huge !@#$% on its bread and butter. Youtube is a HUGE copyright infringement playground, piracy is widespread, and yet here we have them bitching about some GM style level editor which people put DAYS into. They seem to really like !@#$% themselves over.

Why are you blaming Sony?
Seeing as it's on their network, I figured that they'd do the moderating.

It says in the article its moderated by MM themselves. Also your comment about youtube doesn't make sense. You are aware if you upload content with copyright that doesn't belong to you the copyright holder has the right to remove it, or state on the video its copyrightten to them?

Seriously, whats the problem here? All MM are doing are making sure they remove any possibility of million pound lawsuits...

The difference being that any LBP creation has to be created by hand, rather than a digital convertor - by this logic, any LBP levels that appear to imitate any copyrighted works are, in fact, parodies, and not only legal, but the creation and publication of them is legally protected in certain parts of the world, such as the United States.
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 06:29:52 pm »
Oh, wow. Another case of Sony taking a huge !@#$% on its bread and butter. Youtube is a HUGE copyright infringement playground, piracy is widespread, and yet here we have them bitching about some GM style level editor which people put DAYS into. They seem to really like !@#$% themselves over.

Why are you blaming Sony?
Seeing as it's on their network, I figured that they'd do the moderating.

It says in the article its moderated by MM themselves. Also your comment about youtube doesn't make sense. You are aware if you upload content with copyright that doesn't belong to you the copyright holder has the right to remove it, or state on the video its copyrightten to them?

Seriously, whats the problem here? All MM are doing are making sure they remove any possibility of million pound lawsuits...

The difference being that any LBP creation has to be created by hand, rather than a digital convertor - by this logic, any LBP levels that appear to imitate any copyrighted works are, in fact, parodies, and not only legal, but the creation and publication of them is legally protected in certain parts of the world, such as the United States.

Well surely if the person who has his work deleted he could take that up with them. (MM that is, not Sony.)
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 09:12:55 pm »
That sucks. I had already made a headcrab in preparation for LittleBigRavenholm.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.599 seconds with 51 queries.