Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *NO SPOILERS HERE* The Source of The Spoilers *NO SPOILERS HERE*  (Read 885 times)

*NO SPOILERS HERE* The Source of The Spoilers *N...
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:26:24 pm »
The Source of The Spoilers
Don't worry, no spoilers here...

The spoilers came from one of the many people who have received Wiis and games for the Wii for reviewing. This person used to have images and information on his blog here:

http://www.lawrence.com/blogs/gamer/2006/nov/12/zeldaupdate/

But they have all been taken offline now. Thankfully <_<.
So, there you go. That's where these terrible, terrible, spoiling spoilers came from :P.
Re: *NO SPOILERS HERE* The Source of The Spoiler...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:28:32 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
How are they terrible?  We're just going to get TP for it's awesome gameplay anyway.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 08:38:28 pm »
The spoiling part is <_<.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 08:48:59 pm »
How are they terrible?  We're just going to get TP for it's awesome gameplay anyway.
There are people that don't want to know some stuff (mainly revelations. presences, ...) in the story line. I, myself, was quite a spoiler in a forum I was very active, during the pre-TWW moments, and I spoiled lots of stuff for the other members - lots of years have past since then, and I'm so ashamed of my attitude back then... A game is nice when it has a story and you advance on it getting to know new stuff, some parts that shocks the player, and so on...

By the way, I found this in Zelda Universe:
This is a very big warning to all those spoiler crazy.

This post is keep you astray from the major spoilers that are leaking on the internet. Apparently, someone didn't get the memo about keeping this game under raps until launch, so there are some VERY major spoilers going around the net right now. The embargo that people are supposed to be keeping is up until the second dungeon (which is Goron Mines). However, there seems to be a person floating around his progress up until the 5th dungeon. Let me tell you I was not happy to see what I saw tonight. It is one thing to see the start of the game and see how the game is played, but another to have half the game ruined for me.

I will only tell you this: The images are of a person that you already know is in the game. That's all I'm going to say. But, these are the sites you should watch out for.

Stay out of our own TP Hype Thread. They link exactly to the site in question, so if you don't want major spoilers, steer clear there. Apparently, GameFAQs is running this site in their forums, so steer clear of them as well. IGN had a thread in their forums, but they deemed it too much and removed it. I will not post the site in question, in case you don't read this and go click happy.

Be weary of the sites you go to. If you don't want spoilers, stay off the internet until you get the game. That's the only advice I have. Definitely stay away from our Spoilers forum. They are launching them left and right.
Those f-ing noobs -.- Those are guys who don't deserve to spell the world "Zelda", hope Nintendo does something about them...
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 09:00:36 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
Oh, well, I guess some don't, and I won't shove spoilers down their throats, but to me it seems nice to know some stuff about the game before getting it(although nothing that would absolutely ruin it for me), just so I could work on my theories a bit.  But I suppose they don't matter when the release date of the game is so close.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 10:13:19 pm »
ZFGC will have a similar spoiler policy when the game will be released. A special board for people to talk about it. People who have not played the game should stay out :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 45 queries.