Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Y'unno that saying? I think we should change it... -.-  (Read 6857 times)

Re: Y'unno that saying? I think we should change...
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2006, 03:42:48 pm »
No, but it would be nice if he would atleast DROP IN.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006, 04:31:23 pm »
Your story is good and accurate Alex, except for one point, Mamoruanime left ZFGC before Gamers Advanced was even created, AND Helios made Navi Blast, not Mamoruanime. You can also talk to .Takam in the Pixeltendo forums, he's pretty active there (last time I checked he was).

One of the reaosns Mammy isn't here is because he doesnt' have the 'net...and because real life has him pretty busy these days.

I really don't see what's with all the hate in this topic. Why all the hate at .TaKaM, because he doesn't like this place? How would you like it if he created a topic like this about you at DSR? hmm? And what's with this whole pyru/pyro thing?
hmm about TakaM things...
my entry:
:thumbsup:
http://forum.dsrevolution.com/index.php/topic,4101.0.html
and if you dont like this of .TakaM check this..
The problem is that I stick around for the community, and when that community migrates, I usually follow.  But now it's migrating somewhere I don't want it to go...
then make a stand, everyone who is going to zfgc is just a bunch of sheep scared of change, theyre all following eachother. Im not following them because I cant be bothered riding the same stupid ass rollercoaster forums full of complaining hypocrits

imo
http://forum.dsrevolution.com/index.php/topic,3785.0.html

that's my reason to dislike .TakaM and I see that as enough material to make a topic like this :P
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2006, 05:58:49 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
I fixed it for you, Issac. n_n
Thanks ^_^

I always liked .TakaM at the smf.  :'( He was cool.

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2006, 06:19:38 pm »
Thanks ^_^

yeah he was cool, but remember he joined the dark side..
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2006, 06:24:10 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Thanks ^_^

Stop calling it the dark side... Although it is the darkside but still, some people still like dsr. So don't offend anyone.
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2006, 08:25:07 pm »
Thanks ^_^

Stop calling it the dark side... Although it is the darkside but still, some people still like dsr. So don't offend anyone.
I didn't say DSR was the dark side, just that TakaM is in the darkside :P

Pyru

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2006, 08:43:28 pm »
Your story is good and accurate Alex, except for one point, Mamoruanime left ZFGC before Gamers Advanced was even created, AND Helios made Navi Blast, not Mamoruanime. You can also talk to .Takam in the Pixeltendo forums, he's pretty active there (last time I checked he was).

One of the reaosns Mammy isn't here is because he doesnt' have the 'net...and because real life has him pretty busy these days.

I really don't see what's with all the hate in this topic. Why all the hate at .TaKaM, because he doesn't like this place? How would you like it if he created a topic like this about you at DSR? hmm? And what's with this whole pyru/pyro thing?

I'm Pyru, aka Pyromort, Pyromorz, Pyrunator, etc. I've been a ZFGC member, on and off, for over two years. Pyro is someone completely different, who Sol is kinda hating atm for "stealing" my name.

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2006, 09:23:20 pm »
Also, he's not the only one to have left. Mamoruanime was one of the most prominent members here! He left though, signed up once since then because he was personally asked to participate in the Zelda Game-Making competition (he made Navi Blast, which was pretty cool!), and since then he's only ever popped up randomly in chat. He's not coming back of his own free will.

Hehe, actually i made Navi Blast. I cant believe you remeber it though O_o, i made that thing in a few minutes. It didnt even have multiple levels.
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2006, 09:41:12 pm »
Stop referring to DSR as the "dark side". They didn't want to merge with GA any more than you guys wanted it to.

Dammit, all this misplaced hate. Just shut up about it.

That's what I've been trying to say.
Quote from: BlackMage
Lest i change my mind about hosting a bunch of angsty teenagers website

Pyru

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2006, 09:41:50 pm »
Also, he's not the only one to have left. Mamoruanime was one of the most prominent members here! He left though, signed up once since then because he was personally asked to participate in the Zelda Game-Making competition (he made Navi Blast, which was pretty cool!), and since then he's only ever popped up randomly in chat. He's not coming back of his own free will.

Hehe, actually i made Navi Blast. I cant believe you remeber it though O_o, i made that thing in a few minutes. It didnt even have multiple levels.

Mamo made A Navi Blast with multiple levels for the Fan Game compo, I'm sure of it.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 09:43:34 pm »

Mamo made A Navi Blast with multiple levels for the Fan Game compo, I'm sure of it.

He might of, dunno. Same name games are a pain in the arse.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 02:26:45 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Which has to do with what?
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 04:48:50 pm »
Whatever, if he doesn't want to join why can't people just respect that? You know that he would do the same fo ryou if thye situation had been vise versa.

Takam has always been a respectable guy, with a good head on his shoulders. I originaly didn't want to have anything to do with zfgc-x either. But I ended up giving in because of friends and old members.

You guys don't even have the decency to leave him alone about it? He obviously doesn't want to have anythig to do with this forum. Also, there is nothing wrong with dsr (in my opinion). Just like somebody else said. They were against the change just as much as we were. If not more. I gladly attend both forums, and I have absolutly no problems at all.

But we all know takam was a great guy through and through. Maybe, I will admit he is being kind of smug and stuck up about it making stupid remarks about the forum, but a lot of you guys are just as bad if not worse when it comes to dsr. And if you even slightly try to imagine what it is like in his shoes, from his perspective, not blidned by your own (Hopefully you can) then you can see exactly why he feels this way, and understand it and finally realise. No matter how much you talk about him behind his back like this it isn't going ot make him come back. Only make you look like bad people.

We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 10:37:02 pm »
[Post deleted cause halo had no clue why he posted this :lol:]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 05:09:54 pm by halotank »

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 11:54:16 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
I really dont get why though, this IS the official ZFGC. Its DSR who is something different. By restoring ZFGC we just fixed an error insetad of making one. I for one am glad ZFGC is back, and that I am part of its leading :D

Who could have thought that a year ago ^__^

I'll be honest. A year ago I would've thought Hell would freeze over before you'd be a mod. XD You've done a good job so far though as far as I can tell from this member vantage point, so keep it up ;p

then make a stand, everyone who is going to zfgc is just a bunch of sheep scared of change, theyre all following eachother. Im not following them because I cant be bothered riding the same stupid ass rollercoaster forums full of complaining hypocrits

imo

And "imo", I think TakaM's an idiot if he can't realise that we're here for our own reasons rather than the herding mentality... I gave DSR a shot, and decided the community on the DSR side ruined the site, along with the site itself... Everything about it felt wrong. If he can't respect that, then he can think that I'm just a sheep all he wants... Even if I've proven to be the opposite.

And for my final statement... just forget about TakaM and let him do what he wants. If he doesn't want to be here, then oh well. There are plenty of other people here that are just as cool.

Actually, this is kind of like LUE vs LUElinks... With the merge with DSR as the catalyst. We're the LUElinks side of the picture... Less uptight, a band of members who left because they didn't like how things were run... And the two sides end up hating each other even though they're sister sites. I have to say... I don't want us to end up with a rivalry as bad as the LUE vs LL rivalry. Just shut up and enjoy both sites. Or, if you don't enjoy both sites, then tell the admins why so they can fix it, and don't bother visiting.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:01:55 am by walnut100 »
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 01:40:38 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
You guys don't even have the decency to leave him alone about it? He obviously doesn't want to have anythig to do with this forum. Also, there is nothing wrong with dsr (in my opinion). Just like somebody else said. They were against the change just as much as we were. If not more. I gladly attend both forums, and I have absolutly no problems at all.
He's the one making icons "!@#$% ZFGC"

* Issac_Amisov yells

LEAVE US ALONE
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 03:20:38 am »
  • w00t
Whatever, if he doesn't want to join why can't people just respect that? You know that he would do the same fo ryou if thye situation had been vise versa.

Takam has always been a respectable guy, with a good head on his shoulders. I originaly didn't want to have anything to do with zfgc-x either. But I ended up giving in because of friends and old members.

But we all know takam was a great guy through and through. Maybe, I will admit he is being kind of smug and stuck up about it making stupid remarks about the forum, but a lot of you guys are just as bad if not worse when it comes to dsr. And if you even slightly try to imagine what it is like in his shoes, from his perspective, not blidned by your own (Hopefully you can) then you can see exactly why he feels this way, and understand it and finally realise. No matter how much you talk about him behind his back like this it isn't going ot make him come back. Only make you look like bad people.

Heh, just like you once told me that you agreed with everything I said in a post I made, I find myself doing the same to you.  I agree on each of your points.  Granted, I don't really attend DSR too much anymore, since what little free time I have left is being spent at ZFGC, but that's beside the point.  I don't hate DSR, I just simply don't like it quite as much as ZFGC. 

In any case, are we all forgetting Kirby?  I STILL haven't heard an explanation as to why he hasn't come over to ZFGC.  It's probably something incredibly simple, but still, every time I ask, I've been left unanswered.  He's one of the members I would like to see back... He was certainly a good admin...

EDIT:  nevermind, I just saw his post on DSR:
I've been busy with life amongst other things Smiley; I'm still here at DSR not because I have a DS (I don't) or anything, I'm only here because Justin and a few others are and my account here was open way before (it was transferred again with GA)

And no, I am not a fanboy or like fanboys, but you gotta see what's in a person besides fanboy-ism before you judge em

I don't plan on posting much here or sticking around all that much, just will periodically check to see how things are going. Tongue (thus there is no reason for me to join other communities..I'd join but I just don't have a purpose to)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:22:24 am by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 03:25:08 am »
Hey what the hell hapened to kirby anyways? I havent seen him since the early part of GA ???
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2006, 04:37:22 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Hey what the hell hapened to kirby anyways? I havent seen him since the early part of GA ???
Yah? Seriosuly. Anyone know his e-mail or any forums he goes on now? I want him back. -.-
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.532 seconds with 75 queries.