Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: It amazes me how little some people know about their own religion.  (Read 2895 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
It amazes me how little some people know about t...
« on: January 30, 2007, 10:31:47 pm »
I went into the kitchen to grab me some foods, and on the way walking out through the living room I notice my sis is watching that animated Moses movie about how he frees the Jews and stuff. So while walking by I asked her if she knew that after all that they ended up walking around the desert for 40 years looking for their promised land only to finally get there and realize that people were already living there. She asked me what the hell I was talking about, so I threw a chair at her and my mom got scared. She said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I begged and pleaded with her day after day. But she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmm this might be alright. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested I just got here. I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought "Now forget it, yo homes to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

phreadom

Re: It amazes me how little some people know abo...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:05:55 pm »
I went into the kitchen to grab me some foods, and on the way walking out through the living room I notice my sis is watching that animated Moses movie about how he frees the Jews and stuff. So while walking by I asked her if she knew that after all that they ended up walking around the desert for 40 years looking for their promised land only to finally get there and realize that people were already living there. She asked me what the hell I was talking about, so I threw a chair at her and my mom got scared. She said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I begged and pleaded with her day after day. But she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmm this might be alright. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested I just got here. I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought "Now forget it, yo homes to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

haha.... way to wrap up a tiny serious point in a plethora of humorous candy coating. ;) bravo.

(Love the YMCA Jesus by the way.)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 11:42:31 pm »
  • b e p i s
tl;dr
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 11:55:35 pm »
this is some old school ZFGC right here. Bravo, my man, bravo.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 12:11:38 am »
Mod Talk: While I was going to allow some slang in this topic and be a little lenient on the rules, it led to someone spamming with a <3 message and as such that message was deleted.  Knivu, elaborating on what you meant or just putting to words what you typed would have been better than your slang.  You could have just said "It was too long, so I did not read it" or something.  But to the person who just typed "<3", what was that?  Too short, that is what.

Me Talk: I never really thought these topics were funny because I lack a normal sense of humor.  It does bring back memories though.

Naz

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 12:23:54 am »
  • Ph34r the toast.
*claps*

You pwn.
Don't read this.

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 12:47:48 am »
  • b e p i s
Mod Talk: While I was going to allow some slang in this topic and be a little lenient on the rules, it led to someone spamming with a <3 message and as such that message was deleted.  Knivu, elaborating on what you meant or just putting to words what you typed would have been better than your slang.  You could have just said "It was too long, so I did not read it" or something.  But to the person who just typed "<3", what was that?  Too short, that is what.

Me Talk: I never really thought these topics were funny because I lack a normal sense of humor.  It does bring back memories though.

Actually 4Sword, the Bel-Air reference at the end of the message was a reference to a meme on 4chan, which is why I stuck in the tl;dr because I knew people who picked up on Bel-Air would probably pick up on that too.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 12:56:09 am »
OK, I guess I could understand that.  I am not really a 4chan fan.  I guess your post was fine then; well, it was a good thing that I did not delete it.  A post after yours, however, was blatant spam-like stuff, so I had to delete it though. 

* 4Sword is trying not to be strict. 

Oh, I also forgot that I am not a big fan of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air either.  Damn pop culture.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 02:33:59 am »
It's not a 4chan meme. It was on LUE long before that, and probably other places too.
  • Google Profile

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 01:39:57 pm »
  • hungry..
Haha, I knew something was up with this topic, the moment I saw the creator. =P
  • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 03:19:46 pm »
XD, I thought it sounded familiar :P

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 08:43:16 pm »
If Swiftu did it, it's alright.

This deserves two things.

And.

Congratulations. :3
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 10:24:01 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too

I think this is your longest post ever. Too bad it's just spam though.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 12:08:06 am »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”
HAY GUYZ I GO 2 4CHAN TOO AM I KOOL?

Fox

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 06:14:05 am »
No.

Because.

4CHAN IS FOR PEDOS.

And the whole community is immature.

In fact, 4chan is only good for lurking.

now gtfo my /b/ LOL.

I think this is your longest post ever. Too bad it's just spam though.
I betcha it's NOT his longest post ever...
  • Me on deviantART

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 07:30:58 am »
  • b e p i s

YEH MEMES R COOL DOOD
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 09:17:16 pm »
  • odens knop
That was rad...  ;D

When I say the topic title though my brain clicked into debate mode and this is pretty much what I had to say:

I'm a christian, I believe in god and Jesus, but alot of the stuff they supposedly did I don't believe.  I do believe that the soul lives on to somewhere, call it whatever you want (I call it Zion :P)....  But I don't believe it's the most important thing in religion to believe everything the bible...etc. has to say, I believe religion is having someone, or something to talk to when you're alone, pray to when you're in need, and share with when you are happy.  A while ago everything was going down south for me, and then I started praying and now it's all good.  Now I pray and talk to god (Jah, Jehova (?), whatever) all the time cause it helps me every day.  I barely know anything about christianity, but I'm all stoked about it.  It would be an interesting debate to bring up and see what people think.  :)
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 09:26:51 pm »
That was rad...  ;D

When I say the topic title though my brain clicked into debate mode and this is pretty much what I had to say:

I'm a christian, I believe in god and Jesus, but alot of the stuff they supposedly did I don't believe.  I do believe that the soul lives on to somewhere, call it whatever you want (I call it Zion :P)....  But I don't believe it's the most important thing in religion to believe everything the bible...etc. has to say, I believe religion is having someone, or something to talk to when you're alone, pray to when you're in need, and share with when you are happy.  A while ago everything was going down south for me, and then I started praying and now it's all good.  Now I pray and talk to god (Jah, Jehova (?), whatever) all the time cause it helps me every day.  I barely know anything about christianity, but I'm all stoked about it.  It would be an interesting debate to bring up and see what people think.  :)

*throws a chair at you*

Shame on you for taking this topic seriously. <_<

Fox

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 12:41:44 am »
1. Never take Swiftu serious.
2. Never try to talk to a guy who has a blasphemic picture in his signature about religion.
3. ??????
4. PROFIT
  • Me on deviantART

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 06:52:46 am »
1. Never take Swiftu serious.
2. Never try to talk to a guy who has a blasphemic picture in his signature about religion.
3. ??????
4. PROFIT

5. Serious business
6. SHOOP DA WHOOP
7. lol, myspace
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.752 seconds with 77 queries.