Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you smoke?If so,why?  (Read 14365 times)

Do you smoke?If so,why?
« on: February 07, 2007, 07:30:57 am »
This is NOT a debate!

I am a smoker.I smoke to relieve stress and fall asleep.
I enjoy smoking sometimes because that is when I get all my ideas.I can't explain why I get the ideas during that time.
I get my game making ideas,story ideas,life-issue ideas,etc. when I smoke.

I KNOW IT'S A BAD HABIT.Please do not post,"OMG,UR GONNA DIE!CANCER!CANCER!"

I just want to know if anyone smokes,what their reason is for doing so...
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Do you smoke?If so,why?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 08:34:46 am »
I do not smoke.  My grandfather died of lung cancer after being hooked up to a respirator for ten years, and I made a promise to myself to never let myself be like that.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 08:39:43 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
Meh, I used to smoke. I quit, because its really not worth the bad health and the awful stench that just never comes out of your clothes. :P
Helios did it.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 08:58:32 am »
My dad and his co-worker were discussing smoking the other day, his co-worker said 'you know one statistic they never give you is 95% of the people who do smoke, don't get lung cancer'.

I don't like smoking, my parents do it, but it relives 'stress' for them. Its a massive waste of money, but I won't dictate what they do with their money, because its really not my business.

The thing I don't understand is why its still legalized if it kills you and 'other people around you'. Wait.. I do understand it, lobbyists, damn you jack... (not Thompson).

Intoxicants should be either legal, or illegal, we need to pick either or, not just pick some of them. Needless to say this isn't a debate of legal or not is it..

I don't smoke, I see no purpose in it. I deal with my stress in my own way, to get ideas I listen to music, to relax.. I read. There are other ways to get past 'issues' in life.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 09:03:23 am »
I don't and have never smoked a cigarette, I've always found it pointless. However I do smoke weed occasionally and thats to have fun.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 09:07:42 am »
lol .takam...I wonder what wacky game ideas I would think up if I tried weed?
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 09:26:48 am »
  • :D
I smoke a little weed but not cigarettes.  I don't really see the point of smoking cigarettes.  Where's the fun in that?

edit:  I didn't say why I smoke weed >.<  Basically because it's fun as hell, what other reason do you need?  Goin' out with friends, gettin high, walking around (or sitting on a couch watching tv), it's the best. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 09:53:30 am by Limey »
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 09:41:11 am »
  • that old name
Far too much in fact ... *cough* ...
..Naw, I've actually never smoked anything thus far!
In the future, though, I could see myself perhaps trying weed, or something.. for the experience/fun time. But as of this moment, I don't feel an urge to take up a habit like cigarettes...
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 09:43:13 am »
  • alastair
I won't do it as its a deception.
  • alastair

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 10:25:11 am »
  • hungry..
lol don't be silly. Of course I don't smoke, a friend of mine recently started smoking, she's as bit screwed up, she's convinced she's going to die of cancer like her mum did, and so she figures what's the worse that can happen from smoking?
But not only do I now not like being around her because of the second hand smoke, but she also stinks.

On another note, England's no smoking law comes into play in April =D can't wait.
  • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 10:28:59 am »
lol don't be silly. Of course I don't smoke, a friend of mine recently started smoking, she's as bit screwed up, she's convinced she's going to die of cancer like her mum did, and so she figures what's the worse that can happen from smoking?
But not only do I now not like being around her because of the second hand smoke, but she also stinks.

On another note, England's no smoking law comes into play in April =D can't wait.
Hm?  No smoking law?  What exactly does the law do?

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 10:31:45 am »
  • hungry..
No smoking in public places. Pubs, Clubs, resteraunts, cafe's .. all public places. Same law that's been going on in Ireland for years now.

I'll finally be able to go to a pub, and come back home not stinking of smoke ^_^ Thank god.
  • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 11:04:43 am »
No smoking in public places. Pubs, Clubs, resteraunts, cafe's .. all public places. Same law that's been going on in Ireland for years now.

I'll finally be able to go to a pub, and come back home not stinking of smoke ^_^ Thank god.

I didn't see the point in 'special' smoking areas, its not the smoke knew when to stop before going into the other room.

And no I don't smoke, its pointless, and I don't smoke weed either, thats even more pointless.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 11:14:45 am »
  • .越//
i dont smoke, i never smoked, i have simply absolutly no interest in smoking.

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 11:15:23 am »
And no I don't smoke, its pointless, and I don't smoke weed either, thats even more pointless.
Why do you consider weed more pointless?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 12:15:14 pm »
Because if you need a drug to have a good time your obviously doing something wrong...
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 12:17:53 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Nah, never smoked (except couple of time when I was drunk, but that's a different story).
Weed... Haven't tried... yet. :P
Maybe someday, I mean, just so I can say that I've tried pretty much everything.
A lot of my friends smoke cigarettes though, but I never got the habit.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 12:24:53 pm »
  • IBV
Nope, I don't smoke tobacco (+ all the added chemicals), nor do I drink alcohol. Never had and never will.

I'm thinking about trying marijuana with music though at some time in the future. I have heard it can !@#$% up (that's for me "enhance") already maxed !@#$% up music and one of my tastes is !@#$% up music (as long as it's good, lol). Though, I'd probably only do it if I grow the plant myself. I wouldn't want there to be extra chemicals and stuff in it.

Personally I think the worst part with drugs are the added chemicals. For example in cigarettes there's much more than tobacco, and it's actually not tobacco that does the most damage (I would never want to say it does no damage though, because everything does damage in some way).

Because if you need a drug to have a good time your obviously doing something wrong...
Why? I mean, I could agree if it's the ONLY thing that makes one have a good time, and if one pretty much live on it. But if one use it for having a good time at the moment, I don't see a problem with it, and it's nothing different from having a good time at the moment by playing video games, or watch a movie, or listen to an album, or...
My signature is empty.
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 12:37:33 pm »
Nope, I don't smoke tobacco (+ all the added chemicals), nor do I drink alcohol. Never had and never will.

I'm thinking about trying marijuana with music though at some time in the future. I have heard it can !@#$% up (that's for me "enhance") already maxed !@#$% up music and one of my tastes is !@#$% up music (as long as it's good, lol). Though, I'd probably only do it if I grow the plant myself. I wouldn't want there to be extra chemicals and stuff in it.

Personally I think the worst part with drugs are the added chemicals. For example in cigarettes there's much more than tobacco, and it's actually not tobacco that does the most damage (I would never want to say it does no damage though, because everything does damage in some way).

Why? I mean, I could agree if it's the ONLY thing that makes one have a good time, and if one pretty much live on it. But if one use it for having a good time at the moment, I don't see a problem with it, and it's nothing different from having a good time at the moment by playing video games, or watch a movie, or listen to an album, or...

But in order to have a good time you shouldn't need to take a drug...
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 12:51:04 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster

I'm thinking about trying marijuana with music though at some time in the future. I have heard it can funk up (that's for me "enhance") already maxed funked up music and one of my tastes is funked up music (as long as it's good, lol). Though, I'd probably only do it if I grow the plant myself. I wouldn't want there to be extra chemicals and stuff in it.

But in order to have a good time you shouldn't need to take a drug...
No, but it helps, a lot.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.564 seconds with 77 queries.