Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you smoke?If so,why?  (Read 14364 times)

Re: Do you smoke?If so,why?
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2007, 11:13:29 pm »
But in order to have a good time you shouldn't need to take a drug...
I freaking hate when people use this argument.
Maybe because it's truth?

Anyways, three druggers in ZFGC, wohoo... Oh the joy...
I feel now relieved, and more than inspired to announce that, me, Ricky, am a Cocaine user... Yay, Cocaine pwns... Weed is for kids...
* Ricky starts playing with pink elephants... yay!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2007, 11:27:13 pm »
I dont smoke, either I plan on doing(my grandma died cuz she used to smoke all the time and then got cancer, I promised her I will never smoke and I'm gonna keep my promise).
Thought I have one little Habit, I drink Mate too often xD

PS:This is Mate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29 and this is what we put on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mate looks like d**g but is not xD I'm uruguayan thats why I drink it, it leaves your teeth yellow if you drink a lot but it makes you feel better.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:29:26 pm by EDGE »
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2007, 11:34:36 pm »
  • :D
What the funk is with all this bias poo against weed and potsmokers?

Hey, it's a fair point. It's like needing Action Replay just to beat Wind Waker. It's not that hard to have a really good time without drugs, and the long-term consequences of using them are really quite dire.

It's not at all like that.  Thats why I hate analogies;  you can interpert things into any kind of analogy to prove your point. 

For one, I look at it as an expansion pack.  You're playing "The Sims".  It's fun, but lacking.  So, you decide to get the "Sims expansion pack".  No, you don't NEED it, but it adds to the experience.

Or you could go even further.  What you guys are saying is that if you use weed, it's sad because you can't entertain yourself other ways.  I could say "it's sad that you guys play videogames, you should be able to entertain yourself by sitting and staring at the wall".  I'm technically right, because it's an opinion, and an opinion can't be wrong.

But of course it's an uninformed biased opinion.

Just like yours.

EDIT:  By the way, I rofl when I hear that people drink, but they don't smoke weed (because its "bad for you"), because drinking alchohol is far worse than weed for your body.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:38:41 pm by Limey »
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2007, 11:46:23 pm »
D: readying this topic wants me to smoke <.< to bad I don't have money D: <.< stupid Chicago bears.. weed is not common here, and I live in Mexico :P
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 12:09:10 am »
This is actually turning into some funny replies.

I have to say this...
1 I'm have asthma
2 Raised in a hardcore conservative Baptist school
3 same as in the home(conservative)
4 Great Grandfather died of lung cancer
5 Grandma has emphuzema (sp?)

And I smoke...My choice...I wasn't sold on the reliever part....I just enjoy it and I get all my greatest ideas when I smoke a regular Newport...
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Naz

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 12:15:08 am »
  • Ph34r the toast.
Dad's a phycologist that deals with this type of thing.  Never will, ever.  It's one of the worst things you can do and really only shows insecurity.  If one of my friends ever begins smoking, they're not getting support from me.
Don't read this.
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 12:25:04 am »
I have one question, what does it taste like? o_0
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 12:38:52 am »
It does taste kinda funky or nasty at first,but you get over it after a month or so...Depends on how hard you hit the cig and how you smoke it.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 12:47:53 am »
It does taste kinda funky or nasty at first,but you get over it after a month or so...Depends on how hard you hit the cig and how you smoke it.
It also depends on the brand <.< like If i smoke some red Marlboro's, then they taste you know, really strong <.< lke tobacco, :P but if i smoke lucky strike( sp?) I don't even feel the taste neither the sense of it being in my lungs lol <.<.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 12:54:28 am »
  • b e p i s
I do not smoke. I personally do not plan on ever trying tobacco because of its addictive properties.

However, I did a research paper on marijuana for a college scholarship and am very intrigued by it. I will probably try it in college sometime simply because of its mind-expanding properties. There are a lot of lies, fabrications, and half-truths fed to us about marijuana, as I discovered during the rather comprehensive paper I wrote.

I tried Salvia once, didn't work and tasted like !@#$%.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 12:54:37 am »
...funky?  :jellytime: lol xD not my type.
The fardest I've done os drink coca-cola with beer mix, it tastes good ^-^
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 12:57:05 am »
I used to smoke Marlboro Menthol...I tried Reds but  :-Xthose made me sick to my stomach :-X
I now smoke Newport Menthol 100s.I actually like these...
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2007, 12:58:07 am »
  • b e p i s
...funky?  :jellytime: lol xD not my type.
The fardest I've done os drink coca-cola with beer mix, it tastes good ^-^

Coke and beer? That's intriguing. I rather like certain kinds of beer by themselves (especially Budweiser), but I have never mixed beer. Everclear and grape juice is delicious, maybe I should try it in coke sometime.

I only drink it for the taste, btw.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 01:00:03 am »
I do not smoke. I personally do not plan on ever trying tobacco because of its addictive properties.

addictive? yeah true but that depends if make the "touch", or however you call it in USA, it is when you move the cigarrete air into the lungs and then expulse it, if you don't do this then there is no problem <,< it is really easy to see if someone do this, just see the smoke they expulse, if it is transparent( he pass the air to the lungs) or white ( he didn't pass the air to the lungs),
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 01:00:33 am »
If you want to be cool and try to smoke, don't take a big hit or you're gonna choke. Hardcore. XD
I've done it occasionally, like once or twice every 3 months?
Just for special occasions, like cigars. At parties I smoke cigars, not cigarettes. Cigarettes = bleh.
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2007, 01:02:29 am »
If you want to be cool and try to smoke, don't take a big hit or you're gonna choke. Hardcore. XD
Just for special occasions, like cigars. At parties I smoke cigars, not cigarettes. Cigarettes = bleh.
Cigars :S those cause more health issues than cigarettes <.< I don't recommend ya doing it.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2007, 01:38:57 am »
  • hungry..
Cigars :S those cause more health issues than cigarettes <.< I don't recommend ya doing it.
Only if you smoke REALLY regularly, and no chance of it causing more than cigarettes at all. Cigars only cause mouth cancer, while cigarettes cause both mouth and lung cancer, among other things.
  • My Blog
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2007, 01:53:58 am »

Hey, it's a fair point. It's like needing Action Replay just to beat Wind Waker. It's not that hard to have a really good time without drugs, and the long-term consequences of using them are really quite dire.
perfect analogy.
I would only use an action reply after Ive finished the game, and use it to explore all the stuff you can't normally. its exactly the same deal with weed.

but yeah, anyone who needs an action replay to beat a game is a loser - however it is a very small part of action replay users
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2007, 01:59:32 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
A) My Grandfather died of Lung Cancer when I was young, even though he had quit smoking 40 years prior.
B) I'm 14 years old. Not really old enough to be buying cigarettes even if I wanted them...

Anyways, I'll probably never smoke in my life. Whatevs.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2007, 02:30:33 am »
An occasional smoke/cigar is harming you, I believe that. But for long term? I'd think not :/
I could say "it's sad that you guys play videogames, you should be able to entertain yourself by sitting and staring at the wall". 
Hey, if I'm baked enough, I could stare at a wall for an hour XD
I got into smoking weed a year ago, and I had a "physical" addiction because of bad times, and other crap that's too long to type about. I had used it every day at school, and THAT had negative effects.
However, I have been clean for about 4 months now, and I only do it occasionaly (parties, friends, etc)/
I know my limits
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.337 seconds with 78 queries.