Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i hate nintendo  (Read 1669 times)

i hate nintendo
« on: February 22, 2007, 03:50:45 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
they suck.

because of nintendo, i have wasted so many hours playing pointless games.  games that draw me in and make me play for hours without caring that my bladder might explode at any minute.  because of nintendo, my spine is crooked from leaning over my crontoller and staring at the t.v.  and not only that, nintendo continues to get BETTER and BETTER!!  how am i supposed to resist the call of the wii, of the beauty of it's games.  how i ask you, how?

(someone had to make a topic to go with the "i hat sony" thing)
Re: i hate nintendo
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 04:02:08 am »
  • :D
I hate nintendo because of the riddiculous pricing on the virtual console.  Plus the expensive accessories (60 dollars for wiimote + nunchuck... WTF?).
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 04:03:37 am »
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the fanboy bed today.

And for the record we have a DS ilte that works great

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 04:04:16 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
... Please can someone give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't lock this as spam? The Sony topic at least had content as to why they don't favor them as a company, this is just a poor excuse to continue on with the spread of fanboyism in a spammish way.
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 04:08:09 am »
... Please can someone give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't lock this as spam? The Sony topic at least had content as to why they don't favor them as a company, this is just a poor excuse to continue on with the spread of fanboyism in a spammish way.

Because the original post isn't what makes a topic.  This is just as valid of a discussion as the sony topic.  They're both just DISCUSSIONS about the negative qualities of two different companies.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 04:11:59 am »
thats a pretty weird thing to say limey.
the first post isn't even negative, mitsuu's talking about how nintendo gets better and better, and the beauty of their games etc
the first post dictates what posts are to be considered on and off topic..

but seriously, we don't really need this topic, it will only just anger the sony fanboys and they'll probably retaliate in the sony topic
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 04:14:06 am »
the first post isn't even negative, mitsuu's talking about how nintendo gets better and better, and the beauty of their games etc

but seriously, we don't really need this topic, it will only just anger the sony fanboys and they'll probably retaliate in the sony topic

Fine, if this gets locked, I'll start a serious topic about the shortcomings of nintendo.  The topic was created as a joke, to be spam, but the topic can still turn into a serious discussion.   And honestly I'd just lock both topics if it were up to me... These things always cause flaming, or at least raise tensions.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 04:14:44 am »
  • Partly Because I Am Lazy..

"they'll probably retaliate in the sony topic"
hahah there are on Nintendo property
this is ZFGC (ZELDA) lol
hahaha
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 04:15:52 am »
I dunno limey, I don't think its best to make an opposing topic just for the sake of evening things out, everyone needs some confrontation of their opinions, and not a sanctuary to run to where they can indulge in their ignorance
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:18:35 am »
I dunno limey, I don't think its best to make an opposing topic just for the sake of evening things out, everyone needs some confrontation of their opinions, and not a sanctuary to run to where they can indulge in their ignorance

I mean, I agree to an extent, but the vast numbers of nintendo-lovers here (not neccesarily fanboys) would uneven the odds, and somebody would get really pissed off and then another fight would break out.  I mean it happens all the time (EVERYWHERE).
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:26:37 am »
  • Shunner of Light
This topic wins.  Anybody who disagrees is a nub. [/fanboy]
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 04:44:24 am »

Actually the other topic is about the topic creator pulling crap out of his ass about why  he hates a company because of his vague reasons

tippz

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 04:44:57 am »
I hate nintendo because of the riddiculous pricing on the virtual console.
A little overpriced? Maybe. Ridiculous? Any reason to hate anything? Not really since you are paying, at most, $8.00 for a full fledged game that when released probably cost over $50 (it wasn't until the mid to late 90's that prices standardized to $50) and so adjusted for inflation would probably cost $60-$70. Plus you are getting better picture quality than you can on the original hardware. In the end though, these prices are determined by a little law we call supply and demand, and the demand certainly isn't shrinking because of these so called 'ridiculous' prices...

Plus the expensive accessories (60 dollars for wiimote + nunchuck... WTF?).

Here you have a bit of an argument, but there is the cost of the technology development (since you aren't paying for that in the console itself). Then there are the actual pieces of hardware, which isn't exactly cheap. All of the tilt sensors and whatnot. Plus the IR sensor that tracks the two IR dots to make the pointer work. Put the whole thing together into a package that is pretty tough to break. I mean, I have seen them deliberately thrown at walls, held under a running sink for five mins, stepped on, and just generally abused with absolutely no damage. Sure, $60 is a little pricey, but at least you know you are getting a quality piece of equipment. Throw in supply and demand again and, well, there you go...

normally I would delete a post like this, since honestly, I just type this kind of thing to vent my frustration with the general level of ignorance displayed by far too many members(not all though, there is a smart group out there...), but this time, I think I will post it...
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 04:46:20 am »
troll troll troll, the troll says troll
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 04:51:32 am »
You hate them for the worst reasons possible. No, the reasons are just stupid. If somebody wants to start a reasonable discussion, go ahead, but this is not how it should begin.

Locked.
the a o d c
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 64 queries.

anything