Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZFGC name change.  (Read 5722 times)

Ryan

The only Canadian?
Re: ZFGC name change.
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:12 pm »
I haven't read the whole topic but I say no! ZFGC does not need to change there name.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 08:51:35 pm »
Definitely no!
I've been here almost since the very beginning.
That doesn't have anything to do with it. Whether you were the first member other than TRM it still would not matter. Who would go out of their way to change a name of something for no reason? It's like if George Bush were to try to change the name of United States of America to United States of Pie.

Well if George thinks it's a good idea then I have to agree. I mean, come on, has he ever been wrong about anything?
But he wouldn't because it's a democracy. A lot of people would immediately say no. But basically, I was just using that as an example of Lunars suggestion <__<.
I think your [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags are broken. I bet Bush would try to name it US of Pie too.
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:16 pm »
  • :D
Definitely no!
I've been here almost since the very beginning.
That doesn't have anything to do with it. Whether you were the first member other than TRM it still would not matter. Who would go out of their way to change a name of something for no reason? It's like if George Bush were to try to change the name of United States of America to United States of Pie.
To be fair, he wasn't using that as a reason, he was responding to somebody who asked him how long he had been here.

And again, I express my dissaproval of the idea with a simple "No".
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2007, 12:23:08 am »
  • Minalien
I think this request has been solved, wouldn't everybody else agree? ;/

The off-topic ness with the United States of Pie (though I lmao'd at it :P) kinda showed that nobody's even taking this request seriously anymore, Lunar. This isn't going to happen, I dont believe anybody agrees with you.

Just a friendly suggestion, why not stick with non-controversial ideas/suggestions? <_<
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Kirby

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2007, 07:53:19 pm »
Sorry for posting in a locked topic..

It's funny because I was thinking about this a long time ago as well. But just thinking about it, would a name change really fix any problems that you may think exist (don't see any myself)? I think that what the staff should concentrate on is getting new, active members with what we currently have. ZFGC needs to stay ZFGC :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 47 queries.