Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo name the next gameboy.  (Read 2918 times)

redding

Nintendo name the next gameboy.
« on: April 29, 2006, 11:03:30 am »
Introducing Gameboy Puu, as in "poo". The name Puu was chosen because it has the letter 'u' in it, symbolising the fact that 'u' can play it, the significance of it having two 'u's is that this system can be hooked up to play 2 player. The "P" is meant to look like a flag pole indicating that this system will make a markable mark on the competition.

ajdude

Re: Nintendo name the next gameboy.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:21:18 am »
Wow! And such a good description! Nintendo have great ideas!

Seriously, Nintendo need to realise that they have used toilet humor. I just can't imagine it. Well, maybe in Conker, but MS bought that. I can't imagine watching Mario takin' a !@#$%. Where does he put it all, though? Maybe the P balloons have something to do with it. :-/ Get it? He pisses in his overalls, which expand, and make him float. :D
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 11:39:57 am »
Heh, well I think Gameboy Micro alone wasnt really anything special...I wouldnt be surprised if they made a Puu ;)

ajdude

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 11:47:09 am »
I'm sure that its dimensions would be something like 5x5 inches. :o
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 11:49:16 am »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Really I heard it was the Gameboy PeP like Peepee, you know for the young childs. ;)

Retro
  • TITANIC

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:16:22 pm »
You guys, shaddup and stop whining about the name. Nintendo didn't call it Wii because it sounds like pee. That is immature, really. I can't stand it anymore. "HEHEEHEEEEE! WII AS IN PEE! LOLZURS! =D"

>_< Are you stupid? Just shut your face and get used to it. It will be bad enough that the fanboys of other companies will come with those stupid jokes. >_>
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 12:17:34 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Lol I like the name, I just also like making fun of it lol.  Just like Corn Flakes...

Retro
  • TITANIC

Gilgamesh

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 12:26:10 pm »
You guys, shaddup and stop whining about the name. Nintendo didn't call it Wii because it sounds like pee. That is immature, really. I can't stand it anymore. "HEHEEHEEEEE! WII AS IN PEE! LOLZURS! =D"

>_< Are you stupid? Just shut your face and get used to it. It will be bad enough that the fanboys of other companies will come with those stupid jokes. >_>
Could you stay on topic please? No one said anything about the Wii.

Fox

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 12:28:59 pm »

Yeah, haha. My bad.
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 12:30:21 pm »
  • =/
This whole topic can be considered spam.

Gilgamesh

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 12:31:52 pm »
It can also be considered Shiitty.
Get it? Huh? :D?

Anyway, as Fox said, stop this crap. (get it? :D?)
It's not even sure yet that Wii is the final name anyway. But that's for conspiracy people to talk about...
Besides, Wii's a cool name.

Ben

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 12:34:49 pm »

Yeah, haha. My bad.

And yet you cannot deny that this topic is about the Wii, can you?
Cause it is.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 12:36:09 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
Funnny you say that because that's what Nintendo said, everything is Wii, us, the controller, video games, Wii are the next genoration, not the console.

Retro
  • TITANIC

bran371

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 12:47:56 pm »
ROFL'd XD

Wii is really starting to grow on me. It sounds like a fine name now. Puu would not work, at all. XD

redding

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 12:51:53 pm »

Its even worse in australian, because the name for Pee, is Wee, which is identical to Wii.

Pyru

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 12:53:28 pm »

Its even worse in australian, because the name for Pee, is Wee, which is identical to Wii.

Well, DUH. It's the same everywhere.

Fox

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2006, 01:10:39 pm »

Yeah, haha. My bad.

And yet you cannot deny that this topic is about the Wii, can you?
Cause it is.
'twas sarcasm by me and Gilga.

• Me on deviantART
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2006, 09:14:52 pm »
Am I the only one that doesn't finds it "soooo exciting"?
Americans are used to have everything in their way (or language), so when something comes of their way they just complain (remembering Boktai), I see that as a attittude like... (I dunno how to say in english) but... it's like a "overloved kid" that when loses something it's like the end of the world... and it gets worse when they see the "real world".
It's just my honest opinion...
Man, if you don't like, don't play, don't buy...
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 01:41:24 am »
Ricky, everyone can have an opinion about it. I doubt the name will keep people from buying or playing :D

But theres still hope, Wii might be a fake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 71 queries.

anything