Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TP's release date  (Read 2414 times)

TP's release date
« on: April 30, 2006, 08:14:02 pm »
It seems that it's the definitive one, since in the dates matters - I believe in GameFAQs.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   Nintendo   08/25/06   EU
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   Nintendo   Q3 2006   US
Zelda no Densetsu: Tasogare no Himegimi   Nintendo   TBA 2006   JP

Great news for Europe, if this is true (Which I'm 80% sure), I'm gonna have great-great summer holidays  ;D

btw, we're almost in E3 :)

Fanuilos

Re: TP's release date
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 08:17:37 pm »
Nintendo already said it would have a world wide launch.  Good news for everyone.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 10:49:42 pm »
Oh good, August sounds fine.

TAKE THAT YOU AMERICANS ;D

Pyru

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:51:35 pm »
Gives me time to save up for it...
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 12:09:43 am »
Oh ive been saving for months. So I can get the Revoltution and TP firet :D

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 06:38:24 am »
Sounds strange that japan is the last country to see it - as a TBA! It wasn't the same with MC. But if those are real and *final* (goddamnit), then I'll be happy. ;D
  • Me on deviantART

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 08:16:36 am »
  • Silly cat!
Not likely fellas :).

If Nintendo released information of the Twilight Princess release date, more than one site would have this information. Seeings IGN doesn't have it, nor GameSpot, any of the Zelda sites I visit frequently or even the Nintendo site, this information isn't true.

Besides, Europe date announced but not US or Japan? Not likely.

Hoffy.

FISSURE

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 08:18:21 am »
Gamefaqs alot of times have false release dates

Gilgamesh

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:25:05 am »
Not likely fellas :).

If Nintendo released information of the Twilight Princess release date, more than one site would have this information. Seeings IGN doesn't have it, nor GameSpot, any of the Zelda sites I visit frequently or even the Nintendo site, this information isn't true.
Depends. When did GameFaqs update that release date? If it was just a few days ago, high chance they got it from a retailer. If it's not a recent update, it's was just an estimate.

Besides, Europe date announced but not US or Japan? Not likely.
Castlevania DS: Dawn of Sorrow :d

Pyru

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 09:27:25 am »
Sounds strange that japan is the last country to see it - as a TBA! It wasn't the same with MC. But if those are real and *final* (goddamnit), then I'll be happy. ;D

MC was a re-shuffle of the normal release order, though. Europe got it second, with the US third. Could it be the start of a new trend?

In other words, could Ninty finally be paying more attention to Europe- where less people are exposed to gaming than in the US and Japan?
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 01:46:57 pm »
Seeings IGN doesn't have it, nor GameSpot

So its probably someone on a board shouting this.  :D]
Because Gamefaqs is from Gamespot

tippz

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 07:13:36 pm »

MC was a re-shuffle of the normal release order, though. Europe got it second, with the US third. Could it be the start of a new trend?

In other words, could Ninty finally be paying more attention to Europe- where less people are exposed to gaming than in the US and Japan?

No, the only reason Europe saw MC before the US was because the US was enjoying the DS and releasing a major franchise on the GBA would have made sales drop a bit. America is and will likely continue to be Nintendo's promary market. Also, it isn't just Europe that deserves more attention it is everything outside of Japan...

Pyru

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 07:33:39 pm »

No, the only reason Europe saw MC before the US was because the US was enjoying the DS and releasing a major franchise on the GBA would have made sales drop a bit. America is and will likely continue to be Nintendo's promary market. Also, it isn't just Europe that deserves more attention it is everything outside of Japan...

But DS was ready to be distributed here; no reason for it not to be. The US version DS is almost identical to the EU release. You could argue it as a "market experiment", or the fact that they could get away with releasing the DS later over here, since Sony was not even nearly ready to release the PSP in Europe, but was close to releasing it in the US.

Either way, the release of a single GBA game would not have hurt long-term DS sales. It's just nice that the EU version was ready so soon after the Japanese release.

FISSURE

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 09:22:41 am »
Gamefaqs is never right with release dates we have no info about.

Half the time retailers aren't right about the dates either.

LordAndrew

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 09:27:56 am »
Duna dun dun!  You got DELAYS!
o.x
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 07:19:17 pm »
  • odens knop
Nintendo said that they'll be releasing the following world wide at the same date:

Nintendo Wii
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
the 20 Wii launch titles

And they said they where gonna launch around the same day as the original DS, NOVEMBER 21ST!!!  Somehow I believe I read somewhere that it was one November 24th.  Behold!  The delays of Nintendo are here!

[Edit]

The delays of Nintendo have been delayed until next week.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 08:29:42 pm »
I doubt those dates Linky, it would be totally awesome, then I can get it all at once :D

Naz

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 12:07:58 am »
  • Ph34r the toast.
I preordered it since it was announced XD  My parents are going to pay for it anyway ;)
Don't read this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 69 queries.