Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports players can !@#$% OFF  (Read 5202 times)

Re: Sports players can !@#$% OFF
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 03:46:35 pm »
so, its bad to get paid this to play sports, but making games, music, movies, etc. is okay? do i smell hypocracy?
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 04:01:32 pm »
so, its bad to get paid this to play sports, but making games, music, movies, etc. is okay? do i smell hypocracy?
... Totally different thing. We're not debating if its right or not that they are paid. What we are debating is the grotesque salaries that they recieve. You don't see many game designers earning thousands of pounds a day (Starting salary for a game designer is about £12,000, pretty dam low actually).
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2007, 12:29:45 pm »
  • odens knop
They're good at what they do and get paid alot for it, can't you guys just be happy for them and stfu?  I mean imagine yourself in Ronaldinhos position, wouldn't you like that?  I know that if I was offered $20 000 000 for playing on some random team I'd sure as hell do it.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2007, 12:39:36 pm »
They're good at what they do and get paid alot for it, can't you guys just be happy for them and stfu?  I mean imagine yourself in Ronaldinhos position, wouldn't you like that?  I know that if I was offered $20 000 000 for playing on some random team I'd sure as hell do it.

Erm, they play a game, THEY TOTALLY DESERVE MILLIONS OF POUNDS SORRY I !@#$% FORGOT THAT.
Seriously, they do !@#$% all to deserve that money. Absolutely !@#$% all.
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2007, 12:50:58 pm »

Erm, they play a game, THEY TOTALLY DESERVE MILLIONS OF POUNDS SORRY I !@#$% FORGOT THAT.
Seriously, they do !@#$% all to deserve that money. Absolutely !@#$% all.
Seconded.

They do deserve to get paid, just not at that horrible price. Its a waste of god dam money that could go to far better uses.
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2007, 01:21:22 pm »
If you read some of teh debates between me and ricky you'll see we lightly picked up on that, and the reason why this topic is just about sports players.
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 06:49:03 pm »
*feels hated*
olo i r sorry 4 plying sokker ill try not 2 go pro!
u guyz r so incuraging!

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 07:29:35 pm »
^^ lol ;)

I agree that they get paid too much. And therefore after buying some houses, a few dozen cars, a Flatscreen TV or 10, and 7 PS3's they have nothing left to spend it on so they just spend it on things like drugs and dogfights and other illegal !@#$%. I play Football american with my friends at the town common but I am not good enough to even think about going pro. I don't want to anyways.
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2007, 07:34:20 pm »
^^ lol ;)

I agree that they get paid too much. And therefore after buying some houses, a few dozen cars, a Flatscreen TV or 10, and 2 PS3's they have nothing left to spend it on so they just spend it on things like drugs and dogfights and other illegal !@#$%. I play Football american is worse than european with my friends at the town common but I am not good enough to even think about going pro. I don't want to anyways.
PS3's are to damn expensive.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 07:37:06 pm »
  • *whistle*
^^ lol ;)

I agree that they get paid too much. And therefore after buying some houses, a few dozen cars, a Flatscreen TV or 10, and 2 PS3's they have nothing left to spend it on so they just spend it on things like drugs and dogfights and other illegal !@#$%. I play Football american is worse than european with my friends at the town common but I am not good enough to even think about going pro. I don't want to anyways.
PS3's are to damn expensive.

I dunno. Most professional football players in this country could easily afford to buy a few a week. :P
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 08:15:19 pm »
Yeah, what I said was heavily sarcastic Guy :P

.TakaM was here.
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 08:22:19 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
What do you think those same doctors, firemen, etc watch in their spare time?  It's entertainment, it's fun to watch and without it our lives would be that much more boring.

Retro
  • TITANIC
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 08:25:15 pm »
What do you think those same doctors, firemen, etc watch in their spare time?  It's entertainment, it's fun to watch and without it our lives would be that much more boring.

Wow, You've truly missed the entire point of this topic all together. Congratulations.
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 08:35:59 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep

Wow, You've truly missed the entire point of this topic all together. Congratulations.
I'm responding to the original post, not the more recent ones.

Retro
  • TITANIC
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 09:26:26 pm »

I'm responding to the original post, not the more recent ones.

Well, even in the original post, it doesn't say anywhere that they should stop what they are doing. Its just simply they shouldn't be earning that much money for something as insignificant as 'entertainment'.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 67 queries.