Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hmm, thoughts about E3 and Nintendo.  (Read 5250 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: Hmm, thoughts about E3 and Nintendo.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 10:24:50 pm »
  • Silly cat!
They better not screw up Fable 2 like they screwed up Fable 1.

I probably won't get a chance to play it though.

Hoffy.
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 11:51:28 pm »
I expect to see Kid Icarus announced for the Wii, as well as Mario Kart, Star Fox, and maybe some new stuff not relating to existing franchises.  It'd be great to see more about Disaster: Day of Crisis and Sadness, though I don't think we'll hear anything about the latter....Sadness seems to be vaporware.
I'm also looking forward to reading some hands-on previews of Nights.  Hopefully we'll also get to see atleast one survival horror game for the Wii...personally I feel the console is perfectly suited for that genre.

In regards to hardware announcements I think we'll see a slew of peripherals and maybe an upgraded Wii with DVD playback.  New colors seem pretty likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a hard-drive of some sort. If they do announce a DS 2, that's all that they'll do...we won't see the hardware for atleast a year.
Disaster: DoC is canceled I think, or "suspended."  It's the game that was called Project H.A.M.M.E.R, right?
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2007, 01:00:30 am »
I expect to see Kid Icarus announced for the Wii, as well as Mario Kart, Star Fox, and maybe some new stuff not relating to existing franchises.  It'd be great to see more about Disaster: Day of Crisis and Sadness, though I don't think we'll hear anything about the latter....Sadness seems to be vaporware.
I'm also looking forward to reading some hands-on previews of Nights.  Hopefully we'll also get to see atleast one survival horror game for the Wii...personally I feel the console is perfectly suited for that genre.

In regards to hardware announcements I think we'll see a slew of peripherals and maybe an upgraded Wii with DVD playback.  New colors seem pretty likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a hard-drive of some sort. If they do announce a DS 2, that's all that they'll do...we won't see the hardware for atleast a year.
Disaster: DoC is canceled I think, or "suspended."  It's the game that was called Project H.A.M.M.E.R, right?

Nope, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. is/was called Project H.A.M.M.E.R..  I also heard that game was canceled, but I don't think that has been confirmed yet.  Hopefully not, because it sounded like it could be a sweet game.  As far as I know Disaster is supposed to be in development still, but I guess it's hard to tell as they haven't even released a screenshot. *shrug*
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 01:05:42 am »
They better not screw up Fable 2 like they screwed up Fable 1.

I probably won't get a chance to play it though.
Fable 1 is not screwed up but it just didn't live up the high expectations.

Dascu

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2007, 11:09:33 am »
Nope, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. is/was called Project H.A.M.M.E.R..  I also heard that game was canceled, but I don't think that has been confirmed yet.  Hopefully not, because it sounded like it could be a sweet game.  As far as I know Disaster is supposed to be in development still, but I guess it's hard to tell as they haven't even released a screenshot. *shrug*
Yes they did. Over a year ago.
Nintendo's been silent on some of its games for ages. Forever Blue scans popped up recently though. I expect that a lot of the games announced at last E3 will be shown again next week. Hey, we even got scans and info on the DS Mistwalker game ASH. :p
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 08:16:01 pm »
Disaster:DoC has only been shown in the form of two concept-art pictures and a ten second clip from a cut-scene.  The only thing the clip shows is a volcano eruption and a giant wave.

There haven't been any screenshot or in-game footage so far that I've been able to find. 

Maybe you're talking about Project H.A.M.M.E.R., 'cause they have had gameplay footage, screenshots, and I think it was playable at E3 last year.

Dascu

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2007, 08:20:32 am »
Disaster:DoC has only been shown in the form of two concept-art pictures and a ten second clip from a cut-scene.  The only thing the clip shows is a volcano eruption and a giant wave.

There haven't been any screenshot or in-game footage so far that I've been able to find. 

Maybe you're talking about Project H.A.M.M.E.R., 'cause they have had gameplay footage, screenshots, and I think it was playable at E3 last year.
No, there was a scan in an old Nintendo Power issue.

Here:
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2007, 08:01:21 pm »

No, there was a scan in an old Nintendo Power issue.

Here:

I stand corrected.  I could only find the concept art, so +10 points to Dascu. 

Anyway, to get this back on topic, I look forward to seeing more about the game at E3....assuming it wasn't infact cancelled.
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 12:08:50 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Lets see if GTA San Andreas Stories is announced. Dunno how'd they manage it on the PSP mind :/

I read some thing on that a while back, apparently they are researching new ways to expand the UMD or something, allowing more content....San Andreas Stories might be pretty cool.

Man, I wish Square would have lived up to their annoucement from back in '01 when they annouced that  they would be remaking Final Fantasys 7, 8, 9. That would so butter my bread D:

Edit: Oh yeah, I remember there being something about them remaking Final Fantasy 7 on the PS3 in like...Advent Children graphics...hawt.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 12:14:43 am by Zidane »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2007, 02:30:47 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
^^That was for a tech demo to show ps3's graphics, it has nothing to do with a remake.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2007, 02:52:19 pm »
Lets see if GTA San Andreas Stories is announced. Dunno how'd they manage it on the PSP mind :/

I read some thing on that a while back, apparently they are researching new ways to expand the UMD or something, allowing more content....San Andreas Stories might be pretty cool.

Well the world in which Test Drive Unlimited is set is almost the same size as San Andreas, so its possible.
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2007, 03:07:54 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
^^That was for a tech demo to show ps3's graphics, it has nothing to do with a remake.
I think Sony was poking SquareEnix to make that so that FFVII Fanboys (Who are the most extreme fans in the gaming community) would buy PS3s.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »
I think Sony was poking SquareEnix to make that so that FFVII Fanboys (Who are the most extreme fans in the gaming community) would buy PS3s.
Halo fanboys are far worse as are Nintendo fanboys
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2007, 03:25:31 pm »
Halo fanboys are far worse as are Nintendo fanboys

Got that right my friend Alec is obsessed with Halo he's on like Halo Cocaine or something
  • https://colbydude.com
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2007, 07:27:39 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Oh I know it was a tech demo, I've seen the video :P But thats what they were planning on doing...apparentl y the bestbuy website is already taking pre-orders for the remake o_O

I dunno, but I want a FFIX remake! D:
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2007, 01:40:15 am »
  • Hookshot to the Future!

Oh I know it was a tech demo, I've seen the video :P But thats what they were planning on doing...apparentl y the bestbuy website is already taking pre-orders for the remake o_O

I dunno, but I want a FFIX remake! D:
youve read my mind :P yes , i woulnd't mind a 7 remake though , but 9 is the best in series.
I think GBA tech is dead becuase is is 2d ,and nds can be 2d so you know why make another GbA :p
A Ds with Higher graphics would be nice :D
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2007, 01:49:28 am »
A DS with nicer graphics would be just a DS with nicer graphics.  Big deal.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2007, 04:12:11 am »
A DS with nicer graphics would be just a DS with nicer graphics.  Big deal.

I'm guessing that the next DS won't have dual screens, so it won't be a "DS" anymore, just a next gen. Gameboy with a touch screen and probably better graphics than a PSP.  I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing any new handhelds from Nintendo for awhile, but I guess you never know.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 73 queries.