Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Just be glad you guys don't have a Germaphobia.  (Read 2311 times)

Just be glad you guys don't have a Germaphobia.
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:48:57 am »
I've had it, god does it suck. OCD caused me to have it.

I couldn't eat something that my mom or brother bit off of. I couldn't eat anything if i saw them touch it. At one of my cousin's birthday parties she gave another cousin one of her chicken tenders and all i could think of was "ugh, how can he eat it after she touched it?" One time we were at the Stanley Theatre Watching the musical scrooge,( i was in it a few times :D) and i was sitting down and some little girl accidently coughed on me and i basically jumped in my seat angry i think. I was disgusted by it and had to tell my mom about it. Whenever i washed my hands  i washed them about 6 times every time i washed my hands. They became red and cracked.

It sucked big time.

Re: Just be glad you guys don't have a Germaphob...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 01:00:57 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
OCD? Sorry I don't know anything these days...

But yah, I have that problem too >_<

Its quite annoying...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:03:19 am »
OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:03:42 am »

I couldn't eat something that my mom or brother bit off of. I couldn't eat anything if i saw them touch it. At one of my cousin's birthday parties she gave another cousin one of her chicken tenders and all i could think of was "ugh, how can he eat it after she touched it?" One time we were at the Stanley Theatre Watching the musical scrooge,( i was in it a few times :D) and i was sitting down and some little girl accidently coughed on me and i basically jumped in my seat angry i think. I was disgusted by it and had to tell my mom about it. Whenever i washed my hands  i washed them about 6 times every time i washed my hands. They became red and cracked.

It sucked big time.
I'm printing this topic out. My friend said his red and cracked hands were because of his hand sanitizer. He's has it really bad, washes his hands all the time. If I show him why his hands are red, maybe he'll loosen up.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 01:05:44 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Oh lol! I have that too, along with schizophrenia. >_>
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 01:17:30 am »

It sucked big time.
I'm printing this topic out. My friend said his red and cracked hands were because of his hand sanitizer. He's has it really bad, washes his hands all the time. If I show him why his hands are red, maybe he'll loosen up.

Well, if he was alergic to something in it, it may cause that, not sure though. Washing your hands too much = bad.

Oh lol! I have that too, along with schizophrenia. >_>

Ouch, that sucks man.:(

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 01:19:35 am »
He does it before dinner, after dinner, bathrooms, after playing outside, after school, after we do a few papers, and every single time he touches something that's not his or his families. He also puts hand sanitizer on twice an hour, and on his clothes too. I wouldn't be suprised if he ate it too, but then he'd get high.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:54 am »
  • Tyrant Rave!
I can understand what you mean. I'm not that bad, but I do wash my hands a lot. And basically, it's like everytime I touch anything I feel like I MUST wash my hands. I go crazy about it sometimes, and others, I really don't care whether I wash my hands or not. So yeah, I just think I'm a bit loopy, not really OCD.

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 01:29:56 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
He does it before dinner, after dinner, bathrooms, after playing outside, after school, after we do a few papers, and every single time he touches something that's not his or his families. He also puts hand sanitizer on twice an hour, and on his clothes too. I wouldn't be suprised if he ate it too, but then he'd get high.
You can get high from hand sanitizer? :O
Something new I havin't tried yet. lol.

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 01:33:33 am »
Yeh, i understand the feeling.
For years now, i've always washed cutlery after taking it out the cupboard or shelves... Its not clean sitting in there a) dust, b) i don't trust others to actually clean it.. Hell one time i tooka  cup out the cupboard, supposedly washed... and there was actual milk in it.
but im far to lazy for it to go to any extreme >_> <_<

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 02:45:19 am »
Yeah, I have minor OCD I guess.  Like, I'm popping my knuckles every three seconds, and I have to do it to each hand in the same spot because, gah, it's stupid.

What would suck is to have phobophobia.
Yeah, fear, of fear.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 04:08:11 am »
I might have some OCD in my right hand. If I'm nevous or mad, I have to click a few times after clicking once, or sometimes randomly.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 04:09:32 am »
I might have some OCD in my right hand. If I'm nevous or mad, I have to click a few times after clicking once, or sometimes randomly.

Well, technically you would have it in your brain since it's a mental thing.

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 04:10:18 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Click what? The mouse? >_<
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 04:11:35 am »
Yeah, that would be weird if it wasn't...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:38 am »
  • puck you
Whoo man. Sometimes I look back every 2 friggin' steps, even though my bags tightly closed and my pockets are deep and have no holes in them. I hate that ><
:D
My good sir, in the immortal words of the late Mr. Wrong: STFU.
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 08:10:58 pm »
Wow... :\
However, phobias are natural and you don't really have much control on them, learn how to live with it... :P
In example, I suffer of hydrophobia. (not sure if it's the right spelling, there are two types of hydrophobia)
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 08:19:37 pm »
I have a form of OCD, whenever I leave the house I have to keep on checking whether I locked the door, like 5 times, Whether I've got my keys, my wallet, everything, it gets worse the tireder I get, but then I get lazy and dont do anything.

But its not major problem at all.
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 12:12:36 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Wow... :\
However, phobias are natural and you don't really have much control on them, learn how to live with it... :P
In example, I suffer of hydrophobia. (not sure if it's the right spelling, there are two types of hydrophobia)
Whats hydrophobia? A phobia of water?
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 10:55:54 am »
  • O__O
Ha, I haven't formally washed my hands (I rinse them off all the time) in quite a while. As for phobias, I !@#$% hate spiders and any bug with wings, although they don't mentally scare me.

Yes, I picked the female trainer.  Want to fight about it?
Death Kirby :D Thanks behe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 77 queries.