Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My old *zelda* sprites/tiles  (Read 989 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
My old *zelda* sprites/tiles
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:39:46 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I dunno if any of you have them by any chance; some of you prolly do; lol they're not really worth too much since they're kinda crappy; but! Just gotta make this statement now lol

I dont really care if any of you use them, at all, lol just remember, they're all under Attribution and Noncommercial  (CCL); meaning, you must give credit, and you cant use them commercially :P... Any Zelda sprites I've made, or make in the future (unless specified otherwise) are free to use, without permission, as long as you credit appropriately.

Why I post this-
Initially, majority of my sprites and tiles were for one specific project; OOT2D, and I made it quite clear when I made them that it was the case; however; over like a couple of months, I found all of my sprites, tiles, etc all over different projects both inside and outside of ZFGC... This is what spawned the whole infamous "rock" issue (which BTW was kinda a personal joke for me; I saw all of my sprites, etc all over the net, so I wanted to make the lamest thing I could to help contribute, EXPECTING to see it everywhere without any permission or credits; and though it did kinda irritate me to see it everywhere, it was more funny to me that I couldnt make even one rather pointless sprite for something without it going everywhere... it even ended up in a fuckin magazine rofl... whyyy.... whyyy.... it was such a stupid retarded sprite lol)

But anyway; for those of you with my tiles/sprites or w/e, please feel free to distribute them as you see fit, just make sure my names on em, lol 
Re: My old *zelda* sprites/tiles
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:24 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Sounds reasonable...too bad I probably don't know which ones are yours lol...you should try and hunt em' down so we can all see which ones are yours. (I guess it would be obvious if you had your name at the bottom of the sprite sheet or wh
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 37 queries.