Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monster Hunter 3 on the Wii! (I !@#$% lol'd)  (Read 1162 times)

Monster Hunter 3 on the Wii! (I !@#$% lol'd)
« on: October 11, 2007, 09:41:53 pm »
The game is already EPIC Win since it won't come out on the PS3 anymore. I !@#$% lol'd so badly when I saw so much angry comments from all those Sony fanboysgirls. They where totally pissed off! :D Now I can only hope that the game is really good and it get high ratings in the reviews. So the Sony fanboysgirls, know that they miss a lot! 8)

Good job Capcom!

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Monster Hunter 3 on the Wii! (I !@#$% lol'd)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 09:50:33 pm »
  • b e p i s
The game is already EPIC Win since it won't come out on the PS3 anymore. I !@#$% lol'd so badly when I saw so much angry comments from all those Sony fanboysgirls. They where totally pissed off! :D Now I can only hope that the game is really good and it get high ratings in the reviews. So the Sony fanboysgirls, know that they miss a lot! 8)

Good job Capcom!

Your post is moot for more reasons than you just being a fanboy idiot.

1. Monster Hunter, why it may be a fun game (I've never played it myself), isn't what one would call a "groundbreaking" series or a "killer app." Though, like you, I do think it's great Ninty is finally getting some (reportedly) good third-party exclusives, because I enjoy seeing the Wii have success since it is innovative and a lot of fun.
2. You care too much.
3. You care too much.
4. Regardless of what you say, the PS3 is still getting some good games, even if they're not necessarily out this year. MGS4, Folklore, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank Future, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Most of these games are in franchises that are highly regarded almost universally or have already generated positive buzz, be that from reviews or previews.

Sony will never die, and you will never have your incredibly moronic fanboy dream come true. All game companies will coexist, the PS3 will still be bought by people who want it, and the Wii will also be successful. Get the !@#$% over it and stop clogging up my internet with your retard bile.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 10:15:59 pm »

Good job Capcom!

1. Monster Hunter, why it may be a fun game (I've never played it myself), isn't what one would call a "groundbreaking" series or a "killer app." Though, like you, I do think it's great Ninty is finally getting some (reportedly) good third-party exclusives, because I enjoy seeing the Wii have success since it is innovative and a lot of fun.
2. You care too much.
3. You care too much.
4. Regardless of what you say, the PS3 is still getting some good games, even if they're not necessarily out this year. MGS4, Folklore, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank Future, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Most of these games are in franchises that are highly regarded almost universally or have already generated positive buzz, be that from reviews or previews.

Sony will never die, and you will never have your incredibly moronic fanboy dream come true. All game companies will coexist, the PS3 will still be bought by people who want it, and the Wii will also be successful. Get the !@#$% over it and stop clogging up my internet with your retard bile.
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess, I forgot you where such a big Sony Fangirl.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 10:17:29 pm »
Whatever the case. All I know is... Swinging the 2 hander sounds easier now. :D (uses Wii-mote and imitates the swing motions)
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 10:22:22 pm »
I may give it a try later, for the sake of being a RPG and a Nintendo home console.
I also hope the online doesn't uses Nintendo's servers, those are horribly laggy...

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 10:24:02 pm »
"It's on PS3? Who cares, it sucks."

*game moves to the Wii*

"OH !@#$% I'M GOING TO CUM. GAME OF THE FOREVER."
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:30:01 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread

Good job Capcom!

2. You care too much.
3. You care too much.

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess, I forgot you where such a big Sony Fangirl.
GET THE !@#$% OUT OF MY INTERNET.

Granted, it might be good, previous games got good scores and have been rather popular.
Reminds me of SotC with small monsters.

ALSO GTFO MY INTERNET. Damned fanboy.

This has also already been mentioned.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 10:31:25 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
What the hell is Monster Hunter 3?  I wants me some Smash Bros. damnit.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 10:33:41 pm »
  • :D
Locked, because it's so hard for you guys to post anything on the internet without being assholes to each other.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.59 seconds with 55 queries.