Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Highway made in Paint  (Read 2339 times)

A Highway made in Paint
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:52:06 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
This is a scene of a highway made with paint...thats what comes out of boredom >_>

I just want some C+C on it.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Re: A Highway made in Paint
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 05:53:18 pm »
What the hell perspective is that? The truck is a weird isometric view almost. The bird is overhead. And the ground is almost overhead but not completely. >.<

The bird is nice though. :D
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:02:30 pm »
I guess it's okay, but as Moldrill said, at first glance, the perspective looks very strange, but I suppose within the perspective that the truck is at, perhaps the bird is flying crookedly?  XD
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 11:15:41 pm »
Yah the perspective is pretty crappy, but then again it was hell trying to create a passable truck in paint >_> Oh well, whatever it's not one of my best so it doesn't really matter how good people think it is  XD
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 01:29:03 am »
The perspective is awesome. I don't care if it's bare, it's cool looking. Thumbs up.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 02:06:30 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
The perspective is awesome. I don't care if it's bare, it's cool looking. Thumbs up.

No one ever said anything was bare, it's just that the truck is at a different perspective from the bird, which makes it look funny.  Damn good for ms paint, but the perspective is off.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 08:55:01 pm »
Thank you ;)

No one ever said anything was bare, it's just that the truck is at a different perspective from the bird, which makes it look funny.  Damn good for ms paint, but the perspective is off.
I'll take that as a compliment. :)
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 08:58:53 pm »
Thank you ;)

I'll take that as a compliment. :)
Actually what's wrong with MS Paint? I always use it to sprite and there seems to be no problem with it D:.
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 09:47:06 pm »
  • Serving Your Trainer Needs!
I like this, it's pretty sweet.

C&C: The aforementioned perspective inconsistencies and also, that it seems like the truck should be larger, to fill more of the lane it is traveling in.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 11:27:59 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Actually what's wrong with MS Paint? I always use it to sprite and there seems to be no problem with it D:.
Me too. Paint is orsome.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 02:41:19 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
I can't sprite in Paint at all. Maybe its because I was raised on Photoshop, but I find it very hard to sprite without transparency, layers, decent selection tools, a color choose that doesn't suck, etc.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 03:58:19 am »
I can't sprite in Paint at all. Maybe its because I was raised on Photoshop, but I find it very hard to sprite without transparency, layers, decent selection tools, a color choose that doesn't suck, etc.
I've never even used photoshop so I've kind of had to get used to paint...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 57 queries.