Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda-A Strange Dream about OOT  (Read 3459 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Zelda-A Strange Dream about OOT
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:06:31 pm »
I was playing Phantom Hourglass and chatting to Soapy for a while. I started thinking to myself after reading a OOT2D topic what a DS version of OOT would look like. I couldnt work it out. After a while I went to sleep. This is the strange dream.

My dream was a DS and it had 2 dfferent games on. PH and OOT. The two Links were running and they then collided to make a OOT game in the style of PH. Then the game started playing like you would see a trailer. And it showed everything that puzzles a OOT2D maker on. The dream showed stuff like

Water Temple
Mini Games
Tall Rooms

When I woke up, I realised that if Nintendo did make OOT in PH style, it would work!! Does anyone else agree?
  • Phoenix Heart
Re: Zelda-A Strange Dream about OOT
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:24:27 pm »
Well, in theory if the DS is as powerful as people put out. It could handle a direct port of OoT. But 3D games on Ds =  :-X

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:53:20 pm »
That's true but I was talking about a version of OOT in PH. would it work?
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:54:37 pm »
Oh I didn't read it properly :P

Erm...I dunno tight butthole. Dunno how it would work out.

mit

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 03:12:40 pm »
  • QBASIC programmer since age 4. Take that, world.
Hmm... could work, but I wouldn't want an OOT remake. They should either port the original to the DS, or make new games.
Programmer / Spriter / Level designer / Game Director / Web Designer / Music Sequencer for
Random Highscore table:

Play the Kousou Arcade today!
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 06:25:04 pm »
  • You got the Master Sword!
no... :'( because ph style is to of a kiddy style amagine fighting some of the monsters in oot as link frm ph :P

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 06:53:38 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Adult Link would look weird.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 07:23:05 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
no... :'( because ph style is to of a kiddy style amagine fighting some of the monsters in oot as link frm ph :P

>_> WHY. IN. THE. WORLD. IS. THE. WINDWAKER. STYLE. KIDDY?!?!?!?!

>_> Seriously. Why is it that people automatically dismiss the Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass as kiddish?! As far as I'm concerned, OoT and MM both had you playing as a kid (in OoT at least sometimes) and I never heard ANYONE say it was kiddy.

(Sorry if this comes out as aggressive or something, but I hate it when people do that. I hate how people dismiss things just because of how it looks like, graphically. That mentality is, or so I understand, what made Earthbound a financial disaster here.)

Anyhow, I think it could work, but I doubt people would be happy with it (reason above). I actually thought about OoT being remade to play like PH. :P

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 12:37:30 am »

>_> Seriously. Why is it that people automatically dismiss the Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass as kiddish?! As far as I'm concerned, OoT and MM both had you playing as a kid (in OoT at least sometimes) and I never heard ANYONE say it was kiddy.

(Sorry if this comes out as aggressive or something, but I hate it when people do that. I hate how people dismiss things just because of how it looks like, graphically. That mentality is, or so I understand, what made Earthbound a financial disaster here.)

Anyhow, I think it could work, but I doubt people would be happy with it (reason above). I actually thought about OoT being remade to play like PH. :P
lololollololololololololololol thats funny XD here: link frm oot=redead ganondorf evil scary monsters
                                                                          link frm ww=littlemonster fighter not scary
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:40:15 am by skullkid rules »

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 02:07:10 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.

lololollololololololololololol thats funny XD here: link frm oot=redead ganondorf evil scary monsters
loloooooooololololololllloooolololw00tnstuffyahlolroflmaowoo!11!!!11!!!11!!! FUNNAI!

Link from oot=redead ganondorf evil scary monsters
Link from ww=redead ganondorf evil scary monsters

Can you spot the difference?
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 02:10:42 am »

Well by the way you acted then; it seems that WW is perfect for your age :)
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 03:14:09 am »

first off what dose woot mean?

and im only 13 8) i no kidding
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 01:31:05 am by skullkid rules »

• zfgc
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 03:22:38 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Not sure how we go on the subject of Redeads, but... Which one is cooler?

-

If you don't like the Wind Waker Redeads, you can go kill yourself.  :P

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 03:27:07 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
@Skullkid:I was 11 once and on these forums too >_>.
I think I had better grammar though. First things first. Get A Smaller Signiture!

@Sharon: WW Redead FTW

As for OOT, I was thinking of an OOT2DS once. An OOT in PH style? No. I honestly would have ratehr had PH in 2D cel shaded graphics than todays PH style.

~LynkW
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:21 am »

first off what dose woot mean?

and im only 11 8) i no kidding

Congratulations on admitting to avoid COPPA I'm sure admins would love to hear about it.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 10:08:03 pm »
Well, in theory if the DS is as powerful as people put out. It could handle a direct port of OoT. But 3D games on Ds =  :-X

The DS is, indeed, more powerful than the N64. The problem is that textures have to be EXTREMELY small and ugly because of the small, trashy little DS game card size.
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 10:12:13 pm »

The DS is, indeed, more powerful than the N64. The problem is that textures have to be EXTREMELY small and ugly because of the small, trashy little DS game card size.

Yeah, I doubt OoT on the DS would be as immense as it was on the N64 tight butthole. And the 'fun factor' of it being portable would wear off after awhile.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 10:16:58 pm »
I'm going to go play it some more on my Wii now. I got it a few days ago. FTW
ZFGC Veteran since 2004

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 10:52:59 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
DS card sie? Isnt the original OOT ROM Leik 68MB? A DS can have a 128 MB Card.

@skullkid: Guy 3 postsup is right. You have to be 13 or older to be here, unless your parents sign a COPPA form.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 10:57:51 pm »
DS card sie? Isnt the original OOT ROM Leik 68MB? A DS can have a 128 MB Card.

@skullkid: Guy 3 postsup is right. You have to be 13 or older to be here, unless your parents sign a COPPA form.
Its not whether to DS can hold the game. Its how it will run on the DS. And tight butthole I dont think It'd run all that nicely. As in, Its too...reliant on 3D which the DS handles not so well.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.45 seconds with 78 queries.

anything