Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost Odyssey  (Read 1133 times)

Lost Odyssey
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:53:15 pm »
  • :D
Its a JRPG on the 360, and is supposedtly the first great one.  It's got a fantastic soundtrack (nobuo uematsu sp?), fantastic graphics (Unreal Engine), and is supposedly very long

Its on 4 discs... i've been waiting for a great 360 RPG for a very long time-- Finally, one with a good (I've heard amazing) storyline coming out :D

Anybody have it yet?  I know there are a few 360 users here :P

uma

Re: Lost Odyssey
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 01:20:23 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
HOW CAN PPL NEGLET THIS TOPIC?

Though I'm Xbox Circleless, Lost Odeyssey is the only reason I would ever want one. That and Mass Effects.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 02:10:19 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I'm definetly thinking of getting it, it actually looks pretty sweet.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 02:21:55 am »
Yeah I've been watching trailers and reviews on it. It sounds just amazing. Plus I haven't played an RPG for a while. I plan on buying it for my birthday (February 24th), along with Eternal Sonata and Rockband.
  • https://colbydude.com

gm112

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 03:54:45 am »
Its a JRPG on the 360, and is supposedtly the first great one.  It's got a fantastic soundtrack (nobuo uematsu sp?), fantastic graphics (Unreal Engine), and is supposedly very long

Its on 4 discs... i've been waiting for a great 360 RPG for a very long time-- Finally, one with a good (I've heard amazing) storyline coming out :D

Anybody have it yet?  I know there are a few 360 users here :P
I thought Nobou Uematsu quit music composing O_o. And DAMN! 4 discs for a 360 game?! That's just.. wow.. Haven't seen anything like this since the 32-bit/64-bit era O_o.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 11:26:24 am »
Blue Dragon was bleh, Eternal Sonata was yeh, Lost Odyssey = OMFG.

Too bad I'm cashless.
the a o d c
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 05:07:25 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Blue Dragon was bleh, Eternal Sonata was yeh, Lost Odyssey = OMFG.

Too bad I'm cashless.

I'm not buying Lost Odyssey until Microsoft stops trying to pull !@#$% like this:

http://kotaku.com/355825/american-lost-odyssey-packaging-is-an-exercise-in-half-measures

One of my friends actually confirmed this was true for me.  He had just bought the game, and called me up...  He said something along the lines of "ZOMG DUDE, THE LOST ODYSSEY PACKAGING IS MESSED UP!!!  THERE ARENT NO FLIPPERS, AND ONE OF THE DISCS CAME IN A PAPER SLEEVE!   DISC 1 CAME OFF THE SPINDLE AND IS TOO SCRATCHED UP TO PLAY, TOO!!!"

So yeah, boycotting Lost Odyssey.  If I REALLY want to play it, I'll mod my 360 and pirate it.  But I just don't think that's worth the hassle.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?

uma

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 06:18:34 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Whats funny is that Microsoft spends millions of dollars, advertising Halo 3, getting it a chip, soda and all sorts of magazine endorsements, and TV commmercials for a game EVERYBODY ALREADY !@#$% KNOWS ABOUT...

And then they can't even get Lost Odyssey, this obscure RPG, decent packaging? What a disgrace...
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 04:22:34 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Whats funny is that Microsoft spends millions of dollars, advertising Halo 3, getting it a chip, soda and all sorts of magazine endorsements, and TV commmercials for a game EVERYBODY ALREADY !@#$% KNOWS ABOUT...

And then they can't even get Lost Odyssey, this obscure RPG, decent packaging? What a disgrace...
Yeah, Microsoft's just ULTIMAT PHAIL like that.  Not only did they do THIS to the NTSC versions of Lost Odyssey, but they also have done numerous other things...  Like the Red Ring of Death, leaving out a mechanism to keep the discs from hitting the 360's laser, etc.

If Microsoft was dead, this would be their tombstone:

Note the last name.  McPHAIL!
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 04:57:37 am »

Yeah, Microsoft's just ULTIMAT PHAIL like that.  Not only did they do THIS to the NTSC versions of Lost Odyssey, but they also have done numerous other things...  Like the Red Ring of Death, leaving out a mechanism to keep the discs from hitting the 360's laser, etc.

Just like your joke.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 05:11:59 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

uh. I've had my Xbox 360 for over a year now and my disc has not hit the laser. Also, the "red ring of death" is from OVER EXTENSIVE PLAY SESSIONS; I've only gotten that once, and its from my roommate playing my xbox 360 for 9 hours a time, letting it cool for an hour, and then playing for another 9 hours again-- it melts the GPU onto the motherboard. The same issue would happen with ANY overplayed machine that powerful. -_-;; I find it very humorous that people bash the !@#$% outta microsoft for stuff like this, but they ignore the fact that MS has opened the doors to commercial game development for indie devvers, amongst many other things for the programming community. >_>;;
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.476 seconds with 60 queries.

anything