Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My "solo" music project  (Read 1676 times)

Solarrain4

The Blurred Line In-Between
My "solo" music project
« on: March 20, 2008, 10:23:31 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, or if there's an advertising section, but meh.

I've been writing songs on my own lately, besides my band's stuff. It's more acoustic and alternative rock... you might say otherwise, but that's how I describe it.

MySpace page
PureVolume page

Give it a listen and tell me what you think. :)

EDIT: QK remastered "Come Back Down To Earth" and I uploaded it to my PureVolume page, but not to MySpace just yet. I'll have it on MySpace by later tonight.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 09:41:54 pm by Solarrain4 »
06/29/2014 - forever and always <3
Re: My "solo" music project
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 01:42:03 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Hey thats actually very good, sounds very professional. It lacks a small bit of polish, but you know...I don't really listen to *new* stuff but its very good.

Keep up the good work.

Edit: I like 'I Just Can't See' the most. That one sounds radio quality.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 01:43:47 am by Kylink »
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 03:28:13 am »
I really like these songs you've got up here :p I have an offer if you're interested in it...
I'm starting to study mastering/post-production and if you're interested, I'd be glad to try working on these songs with a bit of post production - the bit at the end where most songs get their 'polish' if you want to call it that.
Just let me know if you're interested, because I think this could help both of us :p Again, great songs.

Solarrain4

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 12:51:09 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
Hey thats actually very good, sounds very professional. It lacks a small bit of polish, but you know...I don't really listen to *new* stuff but its very good.

Keep up the good work.

Edit: I like 'I Just Can't See' the most. That one sounds radio quality.

For some reason, I also felt the same way about "I Just Can't See." It'd be even more-so radio quality if the mix was just even more professional. =P
Glad you like the music, though.

I really like these songs you've got up here :p I have an offer if you're interested in it...
I'm starting to study mastering/post-production and if you're interested, I'd be glad to try working on these songs with a bit of post production - the bit at the end where most songs get their 'polish' if you want to call it that.
Just let me know if you're interested, because I think this could help both of us :p Again, great songs.

I've PM'ed you about this. Thanks for the comment and the offer. ^_^

Solarrain4

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 09:54:22 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
QK remastered "Come Back Down To Earth" and I uploaded it to both my MySpace and PureVolume pages (when I edited the first post, it was just on the PV page). Anyway, you can now hear the bass guitar a lot better, and the acoustic guitar isn't as drowned out either. Check it out and leave a comment.

(If this is considered a gravedig please let me know... I'm not sure what the limit is)

EDIT: Got a file error on MySpace... fixing now...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:00:25 pm by Solarrain4 »
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 10:26:57 pm »
As long as you're putting up relevant information to your own project, I don't believe it is actually considered a gravedig.

Anyhow, you music is really good. I like it a lot!

Solarrain4

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 10:41:22 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
As long as you're putting up relevant information to your own project, I don't believe it is actually considered a gravedig.

Anyhow, you music is really good. I like it a lot!

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Also, I'm putting out an EP soon... would you guys want me to upload it and let you download it? Or I could use something like TuneCore and get it on iTunes.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 05:19:01 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Not bad actually, i had low expectations at first(no offense) but "I just can't see" is pretty good.

Solarrain4

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 07:51:36 pm »
  • ...Is it recording?
If you did 80s sound, I'd probably buy your CD :O

80's music is pretty cool, but not my style :p

Not bad actually, i had low expectations at first(no offense) but "I just can't see" is pretty good.

None taken. Haha, that song is one of my only love songs that's based on true events. I had a huge crush on this one girl (who, although I acted on the crush and normally that ruins a friendship, is still one of my best friends) and she didn't like me "that way". And for the longest time I just couldn't let it out. And she doesn't even know the song is about her. I have no clue if she's ever heard the song XD
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 07:53:23 pm by Solarrain4 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 52 queries.