Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone interested in Level Design?  (Read 1074 times)

Anyone interested in Level Design?
« on: March 23, 2008, 05:58:06 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Is anyone here interested in working on level design for a platformer?

This is the game:

Its called Comic Mischief. Basically, I suck at making levels and I really need help in that department. Lots of credit if you help, and 500 rupees for whoever ends up making them for me (but only if you are devoted to the project)
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Re: Anyone interested in Level Design?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 06:33:24 pm »
I might, but it really depends on what you have in the platformer, quantity of levels, bosses, etc.
And I only use Game Maker 5.3a right now. xD
Re: Anyone interested in Level Design?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:48:10 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I might, but it really depends on what you have in the platformer, quantity of levels, bosses, etc.
And I only use Game Maker 5.3a right now. xD
Well, what I really want right now is just a simple layout of really just simple platformer things. Moveable platforms, spikes, solid objects, and jump through platformers. Basically, whoever does this doesn't even need to touch the game. Just draw up simple concepts for Mario-length levels.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 39 queries.

anything