Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just realized something  (Read 815 times)

I just realized something
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:46:24 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I was watching the ending scenes of some of my favorite games, and I just realized that the endings of most games have been ruined for me by my family. Sometimes it's dinner, sometimes we have to go, sometimes they're yelling at me me to pick up the phone. One time at the ending of MGS2, it was like they were TRYING to ruin it for me, because my Dad and sister suddenly came into my room in the ending sequence, and decided to bother me. When I told them I wanted to take in the ending, they seriously started to bee asses about it "LOLOL RAIDEN WANTS TO PASS HIS GENES!!!!11", expecting me to laugh along or something. They don't seem to realize that I'm trying to take in some emotionally significant piece of a game. They don't get it because they are non-gamers. What if I started bothering them at the ending of every movie? Gawd. And when I do actually think I'm going to make it undisturbed, it happens. The only endings that weren't spoiled were either uninteresting or occurred when I was locked safely in the bathroom.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 01:06:35 am by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Re: I just realized something
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 12:50:28 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Do what I do and block your door so they can't get in when you're close to a tiring or emotionally eventful area of a game.

For example, I recently replayed Chrono Trigger (to get all the endings this time).  I had to play it with my door blocked for about a week solid (I came out for food and other stuff (like work), of course) to make sure my live-in maids and butlers wouldn't barge in.

What a horrible spring break it was.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 12:51:49 am »
I was watching the ending scenes of some of my favorite games, and I just realized that the endings of most games have been ruined for me by my family. Sometimes it's dinner, sometimes we have to go, sometimes they're yelling at me me to pick up the phone. One time at the ending of MGS2, it was like they were TRYING to ruin it for me, because my Dad and sister suddenly came into my room in the ending sequence, and decided to bother me. When I told them I wanted to take in the ending, they seriously started to bee asses about it "LOLOL RAIDEN WANTS TO PASS HIS GENES!!!!11", expecting me to laugh along or something. They don't seem to realize that I'm trying to take in some emotionally significant piece of a game. They don't get it because they are non-gamers. What if I started bothering them at the ending of every movie? Gawd. And when I do actually think I'm going to make it undisturbed, it happens.

I waited till 4am just to watch the ending of Call of Duty 4...My pissing cat nearly spoilt it for me aswell.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 03:04:01 am »
I was watching the ending scenes of some of my favorite games, and I just realized that the endings of most games have been ruined for me by my family. Sometimes it's dinner, sometimes we have to go, sometimes they're yelling at me me to pick up the phone. One time at the ending of MGS2, it was like they were TRYING to ruin it for me, because my Dad and sister suddenly came into my room in the ending sequence, and decided to bother me. When I told them I wanted to take in the ending, they seriously started to bee asses about it "LOLOL RAIDEN WANTS TO PASS HIS GENES!!!!11", expecting me to laugh along or something. They don't seem to realize that I'm trying to take in some emotionally significant piece of a game. They don't get it because they are non-gamers. What if I started bothering them at the ending of every movie? Gawd. And when I do actually think I'm going to make it undisturbed, it happens.

I waited till 4am just to watch the ending of Call of Duty 4...My pissing cat nearly spoilt it for me aswell.
It wasn't THAT worth it XD.
the a o d c
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 03:10:06 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Push your dresser infront of your door.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 43 queries.

anything