Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Valve Complete Pack?  (Read 1213 times)

Valve Complete Pack?
« on: April 18, 2008, 10:51:13 pm »
So, my birthday is coming close and I was trying to think of something to tell my parents to get me for my birthday, and I stumbled upon the Valve Complete Pack and was wondering if I should ask for it. It only costs about $100 and I can buy it off of Steam, and the games all look like they would be fun, other people have said they are, and I really need to get some new games to play. It seems like a good idea to get it, but then again I don't really know, so I'm asking for your opinions on it.

My questions are this basically:
1_Should I get Valve Complete Pack?
2_Should I get it off of steam, or try to find it in a store if that is even possible?
3_What is its total cost including tax?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:53:30 pm by ldxmzg »
Re: Valve Complete Pack?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 10:54:28 pm »
So, my birthday is coming close and I was trying to think of something to tell my parents to get me for my birthday, and I stumbled upon the Valve Complete Pack and was wondering if I should ask for it. It only costs about $100 and I can buy it off of Steam, and the games all look like they would be fun, other people have said they are, and I really need to get some new games to play. It seems like a good idea to get it, but then again I don't really know, so I'm asking for your opinions on it.

2_Should I get it off of steam, or try to find it in a store if that is even possible?

I believe you can only get it off of steam...And it's worth it.  Trust me...Online play alone is worth it but that's just me.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 11:05:53 pm »

I believe you can only get it off of steam...And it's worth it.  Trust me...Online play alone is worth it but that's just me.
Yeah, I figured there was a 99% chance it was only available on steam. Do you know how much it would cost with tax included though? I'm not good at figuring this stuff out, and I have a price limit that includes how much my parents are willing to pay and my own money.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 11:08:00 pm »

Yeah, I figured there was a 99% chance it was only available on steam. Do you know how much it would cost with tax included though? I'm not good at figuring this stuff out, and I have a price limit that includes how much my parents are willing to pay and my own money.
I don't know, it's dependant on your state.  I live in Michigan with a 6% sales tax so it's $106 all together.  Just take your sales tax and make it a full dollar amount (IE %14 = $14, 4% = $4) and that should give you the total.
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 11:14:17 pm »
  • Xiphirx
I was just looking at it...
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Package:_Valve_Complete_Pack

and it says "through Steam", so yes, it is through Steam.

As an estimate of the price, you need to give us the percent tax given on products in your area. (in the US it usually adds around 15 dollars)

BTW what is the price limit
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 11:18:32 pm »
I was just looking at it...
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Package:_Valve_Complete_Pack

and it says "through Steam", so yes, it is through Steam.

As an estimate of the price, you need to give us the percent tax given on products in your area. (in the US it usually adds around 15 dollars)

BTW what is the price limit
The price limit is between $110 and $120, and I really have to start thinking before acting. The sales tax here is about 6% as well, so i guess it is about $106 so I should be good. So, I should be able to get this, and it looks like I will. Any other opinions though?

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 11:54:21 pm »
  • b e p i s
Absolutely. Every product Valve has ever produced is top-notch, with incredible polish and professionalism. The very fact you can own all of their games makes me jealous.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 01:22:19 am »
WAIT! Run a benchmark first! If you can't handle the Source Engine, why buy games that use it? Or do you already know?
Also, Gary's Mod. :D
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 01:42:28 am »
WAIT! Run a benchmark first! If you can't handle the Source Engine, why buy games that use it? Or do you already know?
Also, Gary's Mod. :D
I'm not that bad, I can handle the Source Engine perfectly fine. So, I guess I'm gonna get the game. Thanks for all your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.636 seconds with 55 queries.

anything