Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl  (Read 4255 times)

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 07:32:42 am »
It is now official I am better at my brother at Brawl! I beat 3 times in a row with SnakeAchu (Pikachu with the headband). I am now the master at Brawl. 8)

challenge some people frmo zfgc. im sure someone here is better than you. :)
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 10:36:52 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I use Toon Link or Wolf. I prefer Toon Link, because when you get them airborne it's a case of a few up attacks and a meteor smash. My friends hate the Down-B combo which can even get past Marth's counter (hits once, bounces up, dodges the counter, hits again) though, since it usually gets the enemy in the air where Up-B can do even more damage. Combine that with some bows, Bombs and his Boomerang that actually damages enemies on the return, and he's pretty good. He has a crap range though when it comes it his sword...

Still, I taught my friend a think or two when I was Wolf and he got the Curry-thing. Heh, throw up Wolf's deflector and lay on  a world of hurt :)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:57:17 am by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 03:56:01 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I usually main as Link (Toon Link too, but not as much) and sometimes Marth. I enjoy playing as Pit alot, but im not as good with him. I think im pretty good... ask Laigonaz?
From what I've seen, most people who win as Luigi win because they spam attacks(often the up throw) constantly, but im not saying everyone does that.
I hate Pikachu players who spam thunder...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 04:06:58 pm »
  • The Mike
Link's gotta be the best for sure though. He's a much better character this time around, which I have said many times before. Other good characters would be Lucas, Wolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucario, Samus/ZSS, Snake, Fox, Ganondorf, King Dedede, and Jigglypuff.

My friend's friend mains King Dedede and he tells me that he uses the chain grab all the time. My friend tried it on me once and I could barely get out of it. Link has a technique similar to the chain grab which I want to master.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 04:13:37 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I use Mr. Game and Watch, Lucas or Fox. I only use Ganondorf on 1 on 1 matches.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 05:57:26 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
luigi is good, I prefer Kirby or R.O.B.
Sonic=cheap
There, Fixed. And I like ROB. Because [spoiler=SECRET IDENTITY REVEALED!]my name is actually Robb.[/spoiler] And he's fun to play as and he is the oldest character on the roster. Also, I took a funny picture of him. I had the smash ball, so ROB had the energy out of his eyes, and I did the taunt where his drops his arms, so it looks like he's thinking: YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY...

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 06:00:14 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Sonic=cheap
There, Fixed. And I like ROB. Because [spoiler=SECRET IDENTITY REVEALED!]my name is actually Robb.[/spoiler] And he's fun to play as and he is the oldest character on the roster. Also, I took a funny picture of him. I had the smash ball, so ROB had the energy out of his eyes, and I did the taunt where his drops his arms, so it looks like he's thinking: YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY...
Mr. Game and Watch is the oldest actually.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 06:13:44 pm »
  • The Mike
Sonic=cheap
Mr. Game & Watch is the oldest actually. I've never heard of Mr. Game and Watch.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 06:18:11 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Sonic=cheap
Mr. Game & Watch is the oldest actually. I've never heard of Mr. Game and Watch.
What are you an idiot, Mike? So what if i put and instead of &?

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 06:43:18 pm »
Okay, so the second oldest. Big whoop! Also & is the symbol for and, therefore they are interchangable. Mr. Game & Watch is the same as Mr. Game and Watch. /English_Lesson

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 07:01:03 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Okay, so the second oldest. Big whoop! Also & is the symbol for and, therefore they are interchangable. Mr. Game & Watch is the same as Mr. Game and Watch. /English_Lesson
Wrong. Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, DK and Ice Climbers came before him.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 07:05:06 pm »
  • The Mike
OHHHHHHHHH! Robotic Operating Buddy is cool anyway and it's an alright character to play as. It's Final Smash can be cheap sometimes if used properly.

• Zelda Eternity

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 07:10:14 pm »
But it creates a funny picture when used with a taunt!

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 10:45:33 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
No character is the best, they all have strengths and weaknesses, the best player is someone who uses their strengths to attack their enemies weaknesses, I can beat any CPU as Ike, beat three level nines on a team today, I wanna play your bro, I could smash him in an instant.

That last sentence really just made you sound arrogant.

Anyway, I'd like to play your brother =) friend code?

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 10:47:23 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.

This... plus G&W Man. Mario first came out along with DK and PAULA in the arcade game Donkey Kong. Mario's name was still Jumpman however but his outfit's colors were the same up until Super Mario Bros. 3. Luigi first appeared in the arcade game called Mario Bros. which is the same battle game in Super Mario Bros. 3 for SNES or on just about all the Mario games for the GBA. Luigi's colors were different however. In Mario Bros. he was, I think, green and yellow. In Super Mario Bros. (which came out for the NES icydk) he wore green and white. I don't think it was until Super Mario Bros. 2 USA that he got his famed green and blue outfit and it definitely wasn't until SMB3 that he got his current outfit. Both Peach and Bowser (back then, his name was kept as Koopa) first appeared in Super Mario Bros.

Ice Climber (yeah, the game is called Ice Climber) is a mystery to me. It is older if it came before Gyromites (which is one of the games that came specially for R.O.B. if not the only one).

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 10:55:26 pm »
  • *whistle*
Ice Climber (yeah, the game is called Ice Climber) is a mystery to me. It is older if it came before Gyromites (which is one of the games that came specially for R.O.B. if not the only one).

Ice Climber was January '85, while R.O.B. was released as a product in July of the same year. Popo and Nana beat R.O.B. in age by six months.

:P
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 10:56:46 pm »
There you have it then. R.O.B. is not that old at all. Plus, I don't think he ever actually appeared in a video game until Mario Kart DS or was he shown on screen in Gyromites?

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:04 pm »
There you have it then. R.O.B. is not that old at all. Plus, I don't think he ever actually appeared in a video game until Mario Kart DS or was he shown on screen in Gyromites?

He was in the WarioWare games. Or at least the first one.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 11:04:48 pm »
Really? I know there was a reference to him in the Gamecube Star Foxs. (BTW, are they REALLY that bad? Cuz I recently picked up Star Fox DS and I love it. Felt like the patched up version of the Star Fox 2 beta.)

• Super Smash Karts
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2008, 11:09:23 pm »
  • *whistle*
Really? I know there was a reference to him in the Gamecube Star Foxs. (BTW, are they REALLY that bad? Cuz I recently picked up Star Fox DS and I love it. Felt like the patched up version of the Star Fox 2 beta.)

SFAdventures was horrible. Repetitive, dull gameplay, horrible voice acting and unintuitive controls marred the brilliant graphics. The biggest saving grace is the whole thing lasts only about 10 hours, tops.

Never played Armada, Adventures put me off the whole franchise. :/
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 73 queries.