Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl  (Read 4283 times)

Super Smash Bros Brawl
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:56:18 am »
My brother has to be the most skilled person at brawl you will ever meet. When he uses Luigi it is devastating. Ask Moldorma and Moldrill how good he is if I can not convince you. His most powerful move is the up B one shot with it and you are dead (seriously). But I beat him and am so proud of myself! 8)
Don't need one

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 01:57:55 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
My brother has to be the most skilled person at brawl you will ever meet. When he uses Luigi it is devastating. Ask Moldorma and Moldrill how good he is if I can not convince you. His most powerful move is the up B one shot with it and you are dead (seriously). But I beat him and am so proud of myself! 8)
o.o... he must be if he can survive a match playing as luigi... O_o... Luigi is generally weak in comparison to characters like Zero Suit Samus and Ike
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:22:34 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yeah man, he's freaking scary with Luigi. He just waddles over, uppercuts you, and then when you think you have the upper hand he catches you in that psychedelic final smash of his. Speaking of which, that final smash does absolutely !@#$% when I use it, but when Totemoh's brother uses it it's devestating. WTF.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:24:50 am »
Good work Totemoh. Yeah. Your brother owns me at Brawl. :'(
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:43:50 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
o.o... he must be if he can survive a match playing as luigi... O_o... Luigi is generally weak in comparison to characters like Zero Suit Samus and Ike
Luigi is stronger than ZSS...and you can't compare him with Ike.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 12:07:37 pm »
  • *whistle*

If you think Luigi's better than ZSS, you ain't using ZSS right. I did think she wasn't so great for a little while, but now I'm maining her... all I can say is "WOW". Fast, strong, great range, incredible stun moves, good aerial, and one of the best recoveries besides Pit's. She's brilliant, really.

And why can't you compare him with Ike? Ike's a good match for luigi, and absolutely devastates him nine times out of ten. :P
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 12:30:39 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

If you think Luigi's better than ZSS, you ain't using ZSS right. I did think she wasn't so great for a little while, but now I'm maining her... all I can say is "WOW". Fast, strong, great range, incredible stun moves, good aerial, and one of the best recoveries besides Pit's. She's brilliant, really.

And why can't you compare him with Ike? Ike's a good match for luigi, and absolutely devastates him nine times out of ten. :P
Luigi is actually allot better than both especially ZSS. She's actually a very easy character.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 12:48:43 pm »
  • *whistle*

Luigi is actually allot better than both especially ZSS. She's actually a very easy character.

Luigi's only saving grace is his Final Smash, which I assume most people who actually care about the gameplay switch off. His specials are all - except the Jump Punch - rubbish, his recovery is poor, and none of his A attacks are worth talking about. He has poor traction, his jumps aren't special, and he's not particularly fast or heavy.

ZSS is a fair bit harder to master than you give her credit for. :P
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 12:50:51 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
No character is the best, they all have strengths and weaknesses, the best player is someone who uses their strengths to attack their enemies weaknesses, I can beat any CPU as Ike, beat three level nines on a team today, I wanna play your bro, I could smash him in an instant.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 03:57:46 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
All characters suck compared to luigi... *When you don't know how to use them at all and you suck at brawl* :P

ZSS... has tons and tons over luigi, everything pyru said lol especially recovery.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 04:02:25 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Srsly guys. ZSS is a pretty below-average character. Albeit it still depends whether the person using luigi/ZSS is better than the one using the other.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 04:09:44 pm »
  • The Mike
I find both ZSS and Luigi good. I would have to say Zero Suit Samus is better part of the fact that it's Samus you know. Luigi seemed better in Melee and the Green Missile was much better in that game compared to now. I'm better with Luigi in Melee than Brawl. Overall, my top 2 characters are Link and Lucas.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 09:08:28 pm »
  • Surpass the impossible & kick reason to the curb!
On the contrary, Luigi's up and side smashes are fairly decent.  Using his dash attack is fail, given his low traction, a dashed up smash can easily be substituted.  Shoryuken is a great attack incredibly useful in FFA, or even in 1-on-1 if you're good at it, that kills at average percentages, Green Missile is an infinite charge move which is always useful, and Tornado has great priority.  Also:

Also, obligatory: tiers are for queers.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 09:10:33 pm by Master Chicken »
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.
  • Exploding Foot Studios

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 09:41:53 pm »
  • :3
I might start using Luigi soon. Also, this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbjugBa19HM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbjugBa19HM</a>
Gannon-banned brother.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 09:55:40 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
luigi is good, I prefer Kirby or R.O.B.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 10:08:24 pm »
  • :3
luigi is good, I prefer Kirby or R.O.B.
ROB=cheap
Gannon-banned brother.

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 10:11:00 pm »
I liked Yoshi in Melee, but in Brawl he seems worse. I generally use Lucas, Sonic, Falco or Pokemon Trainer.

Falco's reflector has it's ups and downs. Good things are that it can make the opponent slip when you hit them with it. The bad thing is that if lasers are repeatedly being shot at you, you have to use it fast.

I hate when switching with Pokemon Trainer, because whoever I'm playing against always charges up a Smash Attack to kill me. :-\

Also Totemoh, maybe we could exchange friend codes and I could play against your brother. I'm always up for challenges. XD
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 10:14:22 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
I usually play as Toon Link or Samus. :B I'm more of a beast as Samus though.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 10:25:48 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I like playing as Ganondorf, he's a fun character to use when you know how. I would say my main is Falco though.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 11:46:01 pm »
It is now official I am better at my brother at Brawl! I beat 3 times in a row with SnakeAchu (Pikachu with the headband). I am now the master at Brawl. 8)
Don't need one
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 73 queries.