Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question about the Rumble pack being used in OOT and Mario Golf on the N64!  (Read 762 times)

A question about the Rumble pack being used in O...
« on: July 11, 2008, 05:22:08 pm »
I bought yesterday a Nintendo 64 plus a rumble pack and some games! Two of those games are Mario Golf and Ocarina of Time. I inserted the Rumble pack, filled with 2 AAA batteries. Now the question is, when am I supposed to feel rumble in Ocarina of Time and Mario Golf? Because I played both games, but I haven't felt any rumble yet. So it would be awesome if anyone here could tell me where I'm supposed to feel rumble, so I can find out if the Rumble pack is broken or not.
Re: A question about the Rumble pack being used ...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:35:06 pm »
I think you can feel rumble during fishing, and once you have the Stone of Agony. The stone tells you when 'secrets' are nearby. You have to kill 20 gold skulltulas to get it.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 06:20:54 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
In OoT you feel the rumble when you take damage from a long fall, when you roll and hit a wall, when you're fishing, and when you're riding Epona. You also can detect secret grottos after you get the Stone of Agony.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:22:14 pm »
  • *whistle*
Some games require you to turn the rumble feature on separately, inside the game. You might need to do that.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:16 am »
I found out that the batteries I used where not charged, while I thought they where charged. XD Now I recharged the batteries and the rumble works fine. Thanks all though for trying to help me! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.584 seconds with 47 queries.

anything