Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ballad of Gay Tony  (Read 1298 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
The Ballad of Gay Tony
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:22:07 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I'm really surprised no one else made a thread about this... lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_The_Ballad_of_Gay_Tony

<_< yes... the next GTA4 xpac... lol...

I uh... don't know what to say O_O;;
Re: The Ballad of Gay Tony
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:14:46 pm »
Well the first GTA was funny, also because it was a unique game back then. Now the GTA franchise doesn't hold much interest to me.

I do think the title is cool. But to bad it is an episodic game. Meaning it is like one episode of an TV series, where you pay to much money for to see something that is much shorter than a movie. Unless the game is free to download (as long as you have GTA4), then it might be interesting.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 06:49:35 pm »
  • :D
Well the first GTA was funny, also because it was a unique game back then. Now the GTA franchise doesn't hold much interest to me.

I do think the title is cool. But to bad it is an episodic game. Meaning it is like one episode of an TV series, where you pay to much money for to see something that is much shorter than a movie. Unless the game is free to download (as long as you have GTA4), then it might be interesting.

Have you played any of the recent gta games?  GTAIV is a very high quality game-- it has excellent writing, humor, storytelling, etc.  It's a classier series these days-- the Lost and the damned, the 20 dollar DLC, was !@#$% awesome!  In my opinion the writing and acting was even better than GTAIV's-- they're getting more comfortable with their writing ability and the GTAIV setting; And, I like cheaper, shorter gaming-- it didn't take 20 hours to complete, but that makes me happy :D

I'm excited as !@#$% for ballad of gay tony-- Rockstar is gonna make this game !@#$% hilarious.

EDIT: And By the way, it did not at all feel like an episode of a TV show, it FELT like a movie, and it was great.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:53:00 pm by a Hint of Lime »
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:05:29 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I haven't played GTA:IV yet, so I haven't been keeping up with the series.  And this expansion is only for the 360 version so I wouldn't get it anyway.  *goes back to playing San Andreas on teh PC*
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 08:03:02 pm »
  • Kyon-kun, denwa!
On the bright side, Rockstar said they're releasing a GTA4: Tales from Liberty City disc for the 360 that will include both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony playable from the disc without needing GTA4. I was going to download Gay Tony when it came out because I have TLAD, but I thought why not just buy the Compilation disc then delete my TLAD DLC off my harddrive. It'll go great with my GTA collection of games i have right by each other on my game shelf.

"You gave us up for warcraft!?" -Comrade Kesha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 47 queries.

anything