Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda...  (Read 1152 times)

Legend of Zelda...
« on: October 04, 2009, 07:22:22 am »
This is for the Zelda game I've had going since EZBoards that's gotten absolutely nowhere, mostly due to my laziness. As of late, I've been reading some of the GM manual (Yes, for the first time :p) and I think I'm going to give it another shot from scratch.

Storyline/prologue that is customary to most zelda games. The ....'s are of course screen changes.

Having waged his battles across time to seal the evil Ganon in the shadow realm and restore peace to Hyrule... Link departed from the land that made him a legend... On a personal journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend... Link was waylaid while traveling through the Lost Woods... and his horse and precious Ocarina were stolen from him... His pursuit of the villain led him into the strange, parallel world of Termina... where he found his fate tied to its, almost inevitable doom... After vanquishing the true foe, and reuniting an innocent bystander with his friends... Link returned to his friends in Hyrule... On countless occasions, Link would travel back to Termina to visit friends of old...All seemed well...Until.....breaks into cutscene muahaha :p

As if you don't know the entire story from previous posts or just sheer predictability. lol

Well wish me luck. if nothing else, I have a personal goal of wanting to get at least most of it tiled so somebody could use for their games or something. But hopefully, it won't end there  :D
xbox live: kirkking look me up!

your Romanian Captain Kirk speaking....yes i said Romanian....
dang it doesn't sound near as impressive on a worldwide board, than in a class of all Oklahomans, lol

-The non DJ Jordan.

When life gives you lemons, THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND LIMES!"
thomas combs
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.011 seconds with 36 queries.

anything