Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Decades WORST Advertising Campaign  (Read 3512 times)

Re: Decades WORST Advertising Campaign
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 03:20:49 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Oh, how could I have forgotten the Evony. Jesus those were horrible. When they started saying "play now discretely/secretly" they failed on an astronomical scale.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 03:25:10 am »
It doesn't count if it causes me to fap to it >=^o anything fapworthy is a good thing XD

Fapping to Evony ads? You've reached a new low Mammy

I'm totally messing D:

But deep down you've thought about it ;)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 03:57:48 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Nah if I want seductive images on the internet I'll get em' from more than adverts XD
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 04:58:51 am »
Nah if I want seductive images on the internet I'll get em' from more than adverts XD

Hahaha, I think you must just have some sort of weird advertisement fetish that you won't admit to. :P
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 10:21:46 am »
These. Every time I drive by one of these billboards I rage. What the hell is that !@#$%? I always get pissed off when advertizers use sex appeal to sell their product instead of their actual product, but this one  was the worst. I mean, what the hell is this? Is it supposed to be some sort of lesbian !@#$%? Oh, yeah, Remy Martin has a secret magical alchohol that makes dumb sluts at parties randomly pull out chains (wtf) and do BDSM in front of you. What the !@#$%.
You want to talk about nondescript commercials. In the Netherlands we had these posters on billboards everywhere:

The text says: I'm in your dashboard.

You also had them with "I'm in your Mobile Phone/Bumper/any other plastic thing". I never knew what they meant or what they were advertising for. Even googling "plastic hero" didn't result in anything. And this went on for a few months.

Found out what they were for when I got to the supermarket one day. A big orange container was placed in front of the supermarket with that guy on it and it said recycle plastic. Must have missed the news articles.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 44 queries.