Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New ugly Wii RPG  (Read 8233 times)

Re: New ugly Wii RPG
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 02:10:39 am »
I think no one comes in because there's nothing to talk about. There's really never been anything to talk about. I recall you and I trying to make a subchannel from #zfgc specifically for game development discussion, it failed, because no one came to the chatroom to discuss game development.

That said, time to pull a DJ (<3), metal's got control of the channel, you all can do what you want. I'm tired of this trivial !@#$%. I have better things to do than be called a liar and corrected on what I believe in. ( and I will not deny that there are probably times when something has gone unnoticed by me in #zfgc currently or in the past.  ) I will however, not be told what my beliefs are or told how I do or don't manage situations.

It would be nice if you kept #zfgc on kbfail, but whatever happens happens. Good luck.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 02:11:52 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
This is retarded >_> If it keeps going like this, I'm locking this.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 02:16:55 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I think no one comes in because there's nothing to talk about. There's really never been anything to talk about. I recall you and I trying to make a subchannel from #zfgc specifically for game development discussion, it failed, because no one came to the chatroom to discuss game development.

That said, time to pull a DJ (<3), metal's got control of the channel, you all can do what you want. I'm tired of this trivial !@#$%. I have better things to do than be called a liar and corrected on what I believe in. ( and I will not deny that there are probably times when something has gone unnoticed by me in #zfgc currently or in the past.  ) I will however, not be told what my beliefs are or told how I do or don't manage situations.

It would be nice if you kept #zfgc on kbfail, but whatever happens happens. Good luck.

The problem, (again, as it was unresolved from the last time this became an issue) is that there's no uniformity between the two. If a user from there trolls here, consequences should be cascaded. If they don't cascade, it becomes a place where people who break ZFGC rules can enjoy poking fun at the fact that they can do it and get away with it. That's exactly what's gone on, and why chat's the way it is now.

Seriously; you know how many people have sent me an IM in the past day saying "I never went to chat because the moment I joined I was flamed until I left". Seriously, that stuff needs to be put into check.

Also 99% of our plans didn't work because we never really went all the way through with them <_< the dev channel was started but we didn't do a thing to get people to join it :s

MegaworM

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2010, 02:26:52 am »

Seriously; you know how many people have sent me an IM in the past day saying "I never went to chat because the moment I joined I was flamed until I left". Seriously, that stuff needs to be put into check.

Are you sure they arent joining a different server?  NO ONE COMES IN ZFGC and if they do, they see there is no one talking and leave.  Why would we flame people out of our own channel?  That makes no sense.

Miragos

ᚺᚨᛚᛁᚨ᛫ᚹᛁᛊᚨᛞᚨᚢ᛫ᛟᚱᛁᚾᛁᛋ᛫ᚷᚨᛊᛏᛋ
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2010, 02:48:31 am »
  • 地獄に儚く惑った
Why isn't this thread locked yet?
It doesn't matter who's right and who is not.
Threads like this one are just bad for everyone, the whole community included.
So, if there's nobody locking it it will probably become even worse.

Current project: Vortex of Height
Spriter of: Oracle of Mystery
               The Mask of Sheikah
  • Miragos Project Site
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2010, 03:00:32 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Yep, locked >_>

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.411 seconds with 50 queries.

anything