Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recruiting for TLoZ: The Legendary Swords  (Read 2214 times)

Sage of Destiny

Recruiting for TLoZ: The Legendary Swords
« on: March 02, 2010, 04:58:20 am »
For more information on the game: http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36030.0

I need anyone interested in helping with coding, spriting, or map design. I am making the game in GM7 so you must need to know GML in order to code. For spriting, you must be able to do LttP and/or Minish Cap style. For map design, I would just like to see an example of your work. If you think of anything else that would be helpful to contribute to the game, I would be more than happy to hear you out. I'm open for suggestions/ideas from whomever wants to give them XD.

Mirby

Drifter
Re: Recruiting for TLoZ: The Legendary Swords
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 12:16:36 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Lessee... I suck at coding, not too good at LttP/MC style spriting, and mapping bores me. But, I have suggestions. If you really need help, ask Ryuza or Leduardo for spriting. And, of course, Sprite Collector and MaJoRa are good at mapping (same with Ryuza). As for coding... hmmm.... I'm not sure. All I can do is help out story-wise. If you need anything like that, PM me.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 06:21:10 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Hi. I am new to these forums. (Doesn't mean I have not been a guest in it.) I am pretty good with MC style, but not ALttP style. I myself am working on a game but I would like to try testing my skills in another Zelda based game first. So can I help? Do you want an example of my work? P.S.: ALttP style with MC style is called FSA style. :P
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

Sage of Destiny

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 12:08:06 pm »
Haha yes I am aware that it is FSA style. I just know most people can do either one or the other, so I listed them separately. And yes, I would like to see an example of what you can do if you don't mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 46 queries.

anything