Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request]Majoria's Mask MC styled Sprites and tilesets  (Read 7445 times)

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
[Request]Majoria's Mask MC styled Sprites and ti...
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:27:02 am »
Well, I am seeking a spriter that can create some brilliant sprites from Majoria's Mask . I
am asking anyone that can do it. Also, It would be helpful to if you could make a tileset.

Thank You

MC-Link
BLOOD, GORE, LANGUAGE!- Everything a gamer needs... :3
Re: [Request]Majoria's Mask MC styled Sprites an...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:30:20 am »
  • Team Dekunutz
You don't want to tell us what sprites/tilesets you want.

Very informative. Good job.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 02:33:50 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?

Nobody likes a sarcastic... What he means is, what do you want in specific? I don't know about any in MC style except the clock tower in this forum.
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=35905.0
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 03:35:21 am by Random »
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 02:43:11 am »
I moved this to Recruitment as you are seeking a spriter to make you customs, rather than seeking the sprites themselves. If you were less ambiguous as to what you specifically wanted a request topic in the Graphics would have been fine, but asking for what could be a lot from someone else is different. I could be wrong, but meh.

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 04:37:07 pm »
Don't worry about it 4Sword ,it is totally okay.

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 04:38:09 pm »
 Thanks for the Sprites Random.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 04:40:44 pm by MC-Link »

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 05:15:07 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
That sprite was by Leduardo, not Random, and Random should not have posted it without Leduardo's permission.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:44:31 pm »
hey soon i will post a website called The Sprite Archive that will have more sprites than TSR and SGK and DA combined but its going to be a little while cause i'm working on other sites aswell.
My main point is that it will have a whole section for MM and Oot and TP sprites.

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 12:03:41 am »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
That sprite was by Leduardo, not Random, and Random should not have posted it without Leduardo's permission.

MC you can pm the creator Leduardo, he made some sprs not to long ago.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 12:04:12 am »
  • Minalien
hey soon i will post a website called The Sprite Archive that will have more sprites than TSR and SGK and DA combined but its going to be a little while cause i'm working on other sites aswell.
My main point is that it will have a whole section for MM and Oot and TP sprites.
Something tells me that this "site" will be composed in full by !@#$% that was taken from other resource websites. You go ahead, though. Become a big-shot.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 03:18:16 am »
I thought it was clear considering it credited him.
How soon do you expect this to come out?
Something tells me that this "site" will be composed in full by !@#$% that was taken from other resource websites. You go ahead, though. Become a big-shot.
Why are you always so negative? Be supportive! People like you just run me the wrong way!

Dark-Hylian

Silence
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 03:36:55 am »
Unfortunately, I've seen many sprite websites come and go, and claiming to have more sprites than Spriters Resource, that just makes you seem desperate. Not attempting to bash on your dreams, but I agree with MiN. Do what you want, but a hot air balloon held together with half chewed gum doesn't fly well, if you get my meaning.
  • Dawning Hour
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 03:48:06 am »
Unfortunately, I've seen many sprite websites come and go, and claiming to have more sprites than Spriters Resource, that just makes you seem desperate. Not attempting to bash on your dreams, but I agree with MiN. Do what you want, but a hot air balloon held together with half chewed gum doesn't fly well, if you get my meaning.
Well, I kind of understand, but still, he doesn't have to say it so rudely. Maybe he won't get as much sprites as TSR, but he would get more zelda ones is possible. Have hope, the reason websites like that don't work is becuase of all the negativity and discouragement.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 05:08:11 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I thought it was clear considering it credited him.
How soon do you expect this to come out?
Why are you always so negative? Be supportive! People like you just run me the wrong way!

It's just always better to link to the thread he made for it. It's not clear if it's meant for use or not. As a spriter, it's very irritating when people simply show the image you made as if it's free for use, when the fact is when you do that, you degrade any terms of use the creator may have intended to be known.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 05:14:48 am »
the weird of all this is that in the sprite it is mentioned the creator and to give credits if used, so I beleive that it is free to use.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:18:39 am by Kren »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 05:22:29 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
the weird of all this is that in the sprite it is mentioned the creator and to give credits if used, so I beleive that it is free to use.

Except for the fact that the creator has been working on and modifying it over the past couple of weeks :P

I'm sure you wouldn't want people using your unfinished work either
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 05:25:09 am »

Except for the fact that the creator has been working on and modifying it over the past couple of weeks :P

I'm sure you wouldn't want people using your unfinished work either
I would actually like to see people using my unfinished work <_< since I have alot of unfinished stuff D: lol, I really see nothing wrong with using it, it would be aproblem if the sprite didn't mentioned the author and the conditions to use it or if the people using it don't credit something that  happens really often.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:31:32 am by Kren »

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 06:47:44 am »
No matter how you feel, I think it's general courtesy to ask first. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean that they might too, so it's just better to ask.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 08:36:33 am »

Nobody likes a sarcastic... What he means is, what do you want in specific? I don't know about any in MC style except this.

Well, beside the point if Random should just post this. I'd like to point out that that particular sprite is not really usable in a game based on MC. Simply because it is not correct with MC's 16x16 pixel main grid size or the 8x8 smaller grid. It is nice pixel art, but not practical.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 04:08:54 am »
No matter how you feel, I think it's general courtesy to ask first. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean that they might too, so it's just better to ask.
it's not what I feel it is what it is stated in the picture <_<, still this went out of topic loong ago.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.3 seconds with 78 queries.

anything