Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: FSA styled Oracle Sprites  (Read 29932 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: FSA styled Oracle Sprites
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 07:55:27 am »
  • .越//
Omg! I love your Veran! Uhh, this might seem a little too out of the blue, but can I use your Fairy? I got 5 fairies in my game, but only have 3 different fairy appearances so far. (Doesn't want them all to look identicle.)

don't forget that these are all unfinished graphics... all these need animations random so don't be hasty...

ITS NOT FOR USE AS LONG AS IT IS NO RESOURCE

just because it would be to sad to use WIP sprites before they are ready to use

so: IF ITS READY, YOU CAN HAVE IT

I know ;) but his waist is a bit to thin, which makes him looking more like a woman with his hourglass figure. He should be the masculine seatrotting pirate lover of queen Ambi. Like FF said, he could be filled out a bit in the waist area.

Well maybe he can have more hips to his bones but he has an hourglass form and masculine isn't the right word for a skeleton... those doesn't have any muscles

I know it is only a trunk, but the trunk does not look like any seed tree I have seen in the oracle games. My advice is to leave the trunks the way they are in LttP and just work on the canopies.

sorry to say but i don't care about your advice...

The only Seed-Tree thing on this trunk is tha outline... when i filled it out with the right gb like shading i saw that is would have been ugly for lttp style so i filled it out simliar to the lttp trees ( with many single parts on it ) those parts have for sure their own shading...

its maybe not a 1:1 copy of the orginal, but if just someone would show me a right GB Tree in lttp or mc that is not ugly or just resized and filled out with more colors than i would be lucky... but so far i couldn't change the style right to make it look that way and so that is a good trunk.

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 08:06:20 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Omg! I love your Veran! Uhh, this might seem a little too out of the blue, but can I use your Fairy? I got 5 fairies in my game, but only have 3 different fairy appearances so far. (Doesn't want them all to look identicle.)

don't forget that these are all unfinished graphics... all these need animations random so don't be hasty...

ITS NOT FOR USE AS LONG AS IT IS NO RESOURCE

just because it would be to sad to use WIP sprites before they are ready to use

so: IF ITS READY, YOU CAN HAVE IT
But the only animations needed are the wing animations which can be easily changed. > .>
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 08:13:34 am »
  • .越//
I need some help with shading... don't know how to do it with this tree -.- i just tried some terrible versions

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:18:00 am by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2010, 08:31:26 am »
Well maybe he can have more hips to his bones but he has an hourglass form and masculine isn't the right word for a skeleton... those doesn't have any muscles

Honestly I see no problems with what you have. It fits the target artwork just fine, and it fits the FSA style. I see no reason to change anything. It looks fantastic BTW.
  • Pyxosoft

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2010, 08:56:24 am »
  • .越//

Honestly I see no problems with what you have. It fits the target artwork just fine, and it fits the FSA style. I see no reason to change anything. It looks fantastic BTW.

i just meant that the hips "could" get 1 more pixel but not more because like you said, it fits style and artwork

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: FSA styled Oracle Sprites - Comedians
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 10:20:54 am »
  • .越//
Minor update...

Comedians

somehow they feel... wrong... because of the black outlines of talons sprite
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:22:45 am by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2010, 10:30:29 am »
They're brilliant except for one thing. The taller one's coat-tail is far too pointed
  • Phoenix Heart

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2010, 10:44:19 am »
  • .越//
like this...? ( smallest edit ever lol )

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2010, 10:55:07 am »
like this...? ( smallest edit ever lol )

Much better. Now it's awesome
  • Phoenix Heart

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2010, 12:01:17 pm »
  • .越//
Okay guys, I made a Scent Tree with seeds and need critics / advice how to make it fit more to LttP. Because it still doesn't look quit right inside an Area

edit: The shading is just resized GB-Tree

I need information how to take this closer to LttP ( seeds and crown )
I don't need information like "This tree doesn't look like GB-Original because of the trunk" because I know that myself and just ask about the crown and seeds

I personally think that the Seed is somehow to bright and the crown still needs some shading.... but how ;)

Seed Artwork:

Original Tree:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:03:03 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2010, 12:07:15 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I dunno if I'd reuse the triangular placement for the seeds for that, mainly because link gets those seends by swinging his sword and hitting the seeds, and that'd be impossible with seeds that high :P

Either way, looks pretty sweet

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2010, 12:16:53 pm »
  • .越//
I dunno if I'd reuse the triangular placement for the seeds for that, mainly because link gets those seends by swinging his sword and hitting the seeds, and that'd be impossible with seeds that high :P

Either way, looks pretty sweet

Well but there needs do make some thing done with the graphics itself i think...

and for the seed placement, these are the original places ( because i couldn't find a tree without ones )

how to get: well... if you can't get them with the sword, maybe you just run against it like for the LttP apples ;P

but when I have a Tree without seeds I can change it
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:21:06 pm by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2010, 01:23:36 pm »
You can find a summer Scent tree on this map, when going up from Holodrum Village.
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Holodrum%28Summer%29.png

Personally, I think the scent seeds need to be more orange/yellow in color.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2010, 08:33:17 pm »
  • .越//
You can find a summer Scent tree on this map, when going up from Holodrum Village.
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Holodrum%28Summer%29.png

Personally, I think the scent seeds need to be more orange/yellow in color.

thanks for the tree... sadly all others are with seeds ;(

for the color: i know, but i tried not to bite  yellow with orange since orange is the "dark yellow" and somehow its to bright already

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2010, 08:56:04 pm »
With the previous map and this map you should have all the trees without the seeds.

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Holodrum%28Spring%29.png

In the LttP palette there are less bright orange and yellow colors. I made a small example:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:27:49 pm by Niek »
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2010, 11:59:36 pm »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
I like the new shaded tree with Niek's seeds. However, even if it fits the artwork, Talon is stil way too big... (Ignore this if you want, buy you should try the Moblin Fortress after you finish the Seed Trees.)
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2010, 07:03:40 am »
  • .越//
With the previous map and this map you should have all the trees without the seeds.

http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/LegendOfZelda-OracleOfSeasons-Holodrum%28Spring%29.png

In the LttP palette there are less bright orange and yellow colors. I made a small example:

thanks again...

yeah those are looking more like the artwork...

I'm trying now to fill out the seed parts of the tree and when everybody thinks that the "without" seeds fits than i could ( thanks to you ) work on the  next trees

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: FSA styled Oracle Sprites - Labrynna Tree
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2010, 08:23:24 am »
  • .越//
Ok, I gave a try at the Labrynna Tree... for now just the trunk again - Same method as the Seed Trunk

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2010, 08:45:42 am »
I can see what you have tried to do with this, and its quite accurate. The problem is I am looking at it next to all of the other LTTP style trees, and for some reason it just looks too fat. I think you have the branches which go over the leaves correct, but perhaps it needs to be a little thinner?

I might be wrong, just how it seems from here.
  • Elliott Parkinson

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2010, 09:10:17 am »
  • .越//
I can see what you have tried to do with this, and its quite accurate. The problem is I am looking at it next to all of the other LTTP style trees, and for some reason it just looks too fat. I think you have the branches which go over the leaves correct, but perhaps it needs to be a little thinner?

I might be wrong, just how it seems from here.

i cut 1 pixel on each side of the middle part macking it thinner..., but the tree is fatter than the lttp tree, maybe it was just "too fat"

edit: oophs, i just pasted it over the old tree... the tree shadow isn't quit right now xD

edit2: updated the tree with crown, comments now please just like with the other tree... what could be done fitting it the style?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:50:59 am by dotyue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 74 queries.