Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirit Tracks 2d  (Read 3699 times)

Spirit Tracks 2d
« on: October 16, 2010, 01:08:27 am »
  • yadda yadda
Hey,if you want to help,you can make spirit tracks in 2d,first we need sprites(MC style),then we will figure to do the touch screen and blow stuff like,controling Zelda,Whirlwind,Whip,Etc.Who will help!
Gah

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Spirit Tracks 2d
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 01:15:26 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Sadly,you offer little more than just some vague comments about your project,i mean you'd be better off saying how you're planning on executing such a task,as well as what roles you need to accomplish it, i think that if you really want people to join in you should have a plan of attack and make people sure you're actually going to complete this game,and not steal their resources and time!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 04:25:45 pm »
  • yadda yadda
well,sorry.you know you didnt have to answer,sheesh >:( a little rude just to say people are wasting there time and how do you know,your only one person!
Gah
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 05:53:27 pm »
well,sorry.you know you didnt have to answer,sheesh >:( a little rude just to say people are wasting there time and how do you know,your only one person!
Mammy has been at this forum since 2003; he knows what he's talking about. And he's not saying you're wasting your time, he's saying you should improve the percieved "worth" of the project to attract more people and make them feel more secure about being involved in such a project. Some ways you can do this are concept art, a base engine, a post that's more than 40 words, or maybe a plan of action.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 06:05:31 pm »
You are the one now who is really rude. Mammy gives some real advice on how to approach recruiting people. You have now made two topics in which you proclaim to create ST 2D. In the first you sounded demanding about getting custom made sprites. And in this one you assume that anyone reading this topic is going to help you.

If you really plan on making this project. Please show how you are going to work on it. What are your plans. Some simple questions are: What graphics style? (MC off course). What programming language and which IDE are you going to use? What is your role in the project, besides being project leader. How much of the spriting, programming and composing are you going to do. If you are programming then show something of an engine you have made. If you are spriting show some mock-ups. Really show that you are actually working on it and not blowing some hot air around. Anything that goes beyond a few simple sentences that could be perceived as: "I want! You make!"
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 06:50:58 pm »
  • yadda yadda
you,know what,screw this project.I dont care anymore.do whatever you want,say whatever you want,i dont care
Gah

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 07:20:35 pm »
  • .越//
you,know what,screw this project.I dont care anymore.do whatever you want,say whatever you want,i dont care

there is the hot air lol

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 08:18:04 pm »
  • yadda yadda
......what :(
Gah
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 03:52:10 am »
  • yadda yadda
can someone can lock this topic :(  >:( its bothering me now

sorry for double post,i dont care
Gah
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 04:08:01 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
...Is it bad that I read all your posts after the first one in Tommy Wiseau's voice? O_o

Anyhow, I have to say, you're the only one who's been rude in this thread.  You were given advice and you chose to lash out against it.  *shrug*
Locked as you wish.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 53 queries.