Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 Magic items, what would be cool?  (Read 1511 times)

3 Magic items, what would be cool?
« on: February 04, 2012, 06:36:53 pm »
okay, just a quick discussion, in my game i have 3 magic goddess inspired powers(alot like the idea of dins fire, nayrus love, or the bombos and ether medallians) and i was on to coding my three, and i was wondering if anyone had any newer ideas(i dont want to go with exact copies, but i want to keep the same general theme, whereas Dins is powerful and hurts people, nayrus i already have, but if anyone wants to give suggestions that would be good, because hers is wisdom or double health or something, and Farores im at a loss. i have no idea how to go through with courage on this one. in OOT it was just a teleporting spell, but i want all 3 of these to be able to be used most anywhere, and actually have a decent purpose(they are given after a big trial, so it should feel accomplished and a good powerup.)

for dins i was thinking something like the cane of Byrna, where something circles around you, but its fire or something, and it slowly spreads out and dissapears, and drains alot of magic power. while as Nayrus is this blueish diamond(like the ones the sages got trapped in during LTTP) that would either block small projectiles, or make damage not hurt as much, or make you invincible to small enemies, or something. while farores i have no idea. i want it to be a kind of strategy skill, like how the magic cape in LTTP could be used as just a defence, or helping attack, or get over spikes, or something. none of these ideas are final, so any magic abilities the crystals grant that you say would be cool and stuff would be a great help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.01 seconds with 35 queries.

anything