Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which zelda charecter are you?  (Read 1782 times)

Which zelda charecter are you?
« on: June 19, 2006, 03:13:49 pm »
  • Why am I so indisicive?
Meghan <3 Lederhosen!

Soy un perdedor. I???m a loser baby, so why don???t you kill me?

<('.'<)<)<)<)<)
  • deviant
Re: Which zelda charecter are you?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 03:43:01 pm »
  • Personal Text
I am Zelda! I have kindness in my soul and very well kept, I am usually calm and collected, not too much can bother me. Rate 5 and message!

officespace16

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:58:38 pm »
You are Darunia! You are a very hardy person and like to have a good laugh. A catchy tune would definately perk up your ears. You would definately like to go to a party or hang out with friends. And you yourself would definately make an excellent friend and no matter how long you will never forget your best friends even if split apart for a long time you are reliable. Rate 5 and message!

i hate how they ask you to rate the damn quiz
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 07:47:17 pm »
You are Sheik! You are definiately the mysterious type of a person. You have quite a liking for combat and not much even comes above that for you most likely. You must be an athletic person. You must really like japaneese warriors and have a keen interest in the ways of the ninja. You tend to be a quieter person, you don't want that many people to get "in" because your ideas are simply not for the majority of the population. Rate 5 and message!
Meghan <3 Lederhosen!

<('.'<)<)<)<)<)
  • deviant

gm112

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 07:49:41 pm »

You are LINK!!! Thats awesome! You are corageous and are basically a hero in just about everyone's eyes.If anything You would definately love to go on an adventure. You most likely would help anyone in need, and probebly could easily go out of your way to help anyone who needs it... wherever you live people must think you are setting an excellent example to the community. Rate 5 and message!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

<__<.......
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 03:04:58 am »
  • Personal Text
omg, I took the quiz again, and it said I was still Zelda... :D

Busternaut

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 09:13:50 pm »
You are Ganondorf! You tend to have a darker personality and like to cause trouble. You like to make people suffer and love being a person with athority. You thend to have a great disliking for people. That's cool! Rate 5 and message!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 10:36:24 pm »
  • ZFGC veteran

You are Sheik! You are definiately the mysterious type of a person. You have quite a liking for combat and not much even comes above that for you most likely. You must be an athletic person. You must really like japaneese warriors and have a keen interest in the ways of the ninja. You tend to be a quieter person, you don't want that many people to get "in" because your ideas are simply not for the majority of the population. Rate 5 and message!

919 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 7041 times.
13% of people had this result.

(I'd cook the piggy and eat em)

Disappearing at random intervals for long periods of time since ezboard. (look I finally fixed the spelling error!)

Busternaut

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 11:24:07 pm »
Possible results:
You are the Great Deku Tree! You really value your work and learning. You are quite intelligent and wise. You definately like books and would not mind going to the library. You could be a reliable person for advise. You are an indoors type person mostly. You definately are on a road to sucess Rate 5 and message!

You are Zelda! you have kindness in your soul and very well kept, you usually are calm and collected, not too much can bother you. Rate 5 and message!

You are LINK!!! Thats awesome! You are corageous and are basically a hero in just about everyone's eyes.If anything You would definately love to go on an adventure. You most likely would help anyone in need, and probebly could easily go out of your way to help anyone who needs it... wherever you live people must think you are setting an excellent example to the community. Rate 5 and message!

You are Ganondorf! You tend to have a darker personality and like to cause trouble. You like to make people suffer and love being a person with athority. You thend to have a great disliking for people. That's cool! Rate 5 and message! P.S. if you're curious on what level of darkness you are, try my darkness quiz.

You are Saria! You are a very gentle person. You love sharing what is dear to you and showering people with your love, and love with many things of this world.You Really like music and tend to have an interest in art and its many forms. You are a very caring person and you have a very high value for friendship. Rate 5 and message!

You are Darunia! You are a very hardy person and like to have a good laugh. A catchy tune would definately perk up your ears. You would definately like to go to a party or hang out with friends. And you yourself would definately make an excellent friend and no matter how long you will never forget your best friends even if split apart for a long time you are reliable. Rate 5 and message!

You are King Zora! You are lazy, a slob, and most likely lardy. You care mostly about what you need and dont like doing much. You love food. You like yourself mostly and thats fine. You like food alot and you have a reason, heck food is one big portion of life itself. Since people must know that you are usually self centered, they usually dont hang around you. Because of this no one knows who you really are therefore you are misunderstood. Rate 5 and message!

wow. i'd half-expect them to have Malon.
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 04:21:08 pm »
I don't think my result matches my personality... :(
Meghan <3 Lederhosen!

<('.'<)<)<)<)<)
  • deviant
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 04:33:26 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 55 queries.

anything