Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: OoA VS. OoS  (Read 5142 times)

OoA VS. OoS
« on: April 11, 2006, 04:36:28 pm »
  • Look its link with the Goron Mask xD
Personally I'v Taking a Liking to OoS better then OoA. OoS has more to it like adventure and stuff, You get to mess around with the seasons that's fun. Theres just so much cool to it.

OoA got boring quickly like jabu jabu's belly was stupid just rediculas, and a seed shooter WTF? lol I meen OoA has like nothing to do with zelda series. But OoS has itmes based off OoT, and stuff liek that ;D.
Re: OoA VS. OoS
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 04:40:47 pm »
I like them both. I played Ages as first but it lacked something. And being able to change seasons was more original  ;)

But im moving this to Gaming In General  ;D
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 05:28:55 pm »
I like OOA the most But that was my frist zelda game ever and is was awsome then about 5 months later I got OOS.
Play them both and rock I unlock all the sercerts them was teh day =P. I also rember that the only part I trouble is the goron dance
Almost gave up on it too. But my point is that I have to say OOA is better then OOS.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 05:47:18 pm »
Oh man, the Goron dance, that made me quit the game for weeks ;D I cant stand points that are very hard that you HAVE to complete to get any further.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 06:36:30 pm »
The Goron-Dance... it was fun! :) It was tough, yes, but it was alright to me. Personally I got OoA, and it was my favourite GB-part, I also played OoA via emulator but it's not as cool, IMO... might as well be because of no *real* GB-feeling, but still. Both games are way different, really. Still I prefer OoA.
(One question, it seems as though Princess Zelda was in OoS, but when? There's a beta-code to let Zelda appear near the dark tower.)
It's annoying that you can't play GB/C-games on DS, I always gotta take my GBA SP (in Zelda-Style - w00t :P ) and play with it. Once you're used to DS, it's frickin small though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 06:44:33 pm by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 07:53:13 pm »
The Goron-Dance... it was fun! :) It was tough, yes, but it was alright to me. Personally I got OoA, and it was my favourite GB-part, I also played OoA via emulator but it's not as cool, IMO... might as well be because of no *real* GB-feeling, but still. Both games are way different, really. Still I prefer OoA.
(One question, it seems as though Princess Zelda was in OoS, but when? There's a beta-code to let Zelda appear near the dark tower.)
It's annoying that you can't play GB/C-games on DS, I always gotta take my GBA SP (in Zelda-Style - w00t :P ) and play with it. Once you're used to DS, it's frickin small though.

If you beat each game and link up with the codes you get at the end... or something, then partway through the second playthrough of OoA (or OoS?), you'll see Zelda captured by King Moblin.  You also see her (I think) with Twinrova before you fight Ganon.

And yeah, I prefer OoS to OoA, mainly because of the seasons, and Subrosia n__n

Piers

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 10:45:09 pm »
I think OOA is better. OoS didn't feel right put I can't place my fingur on why. It just felt cheaper and rushed.

Busternaut

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 12:39:23 am »
Seasons is better.

Limey

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 12:42:35 am »
I don't think I ever got either of them.  I liked links awakening the best XD

Piers

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 01:30:22 am »
We'll Limey we can't have that can we. I just happen to know a place were to get roms for FREE. If we are to discuss though lets go to ZFGC-X just incase.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 03:03:28 am »
ummm..... XD Well Links awakineng was the second dumbest zelda game made yet!!!!!! there i said it ;D the first dumbest was zelda 2 adventures of Link :)! Well on links awakening I left the game for 2 weeks when i wen't back on I had the lvl 0 sword!!!!! LvL 0!!!!! :o
So I thought that was really gay. Just to hurt a bat I had to spin slice lol!

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 05:52:15 pm »

If you beat each game and link up with the codes you get at the end... or something, then partway through the second playthrough of OoA (or OoS?), you'll see Zelda captured by King Moblin.  You also see her (I think) with Twinrova before you fight Ganon.

And yeah, I prefer OoS to OoA, mainly because of the seasons, and Subrosia n__n
Yeah, it sucks how the game is like twice as big as OoA was. That's unfair, really.

ummm..... XD Well Links awakineng was the second dumbest zelda game made yet!!!!!! there i said it ;D the first dumbest was zelda 2 adventures of Link :)! Well on links awakening I left the game for 2 weeks when i wen't back on I had the lvl 0 sword!!!!! LvL 0!!!!! :o
So I thought that was really gay. Just to hurt a bat I had to spin slice lol!

omfg lol u n00b bbq.
jk. Personally I didn't think of it being one of the worst games ever, I mean it's revolutionary!  ... it was, at least. :P Nah, it's alright I think
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 06:28:46 pm »
  • The Broken King
I've only played OOA. And I can't beat it. I can't find the fourth dungeon. XD
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 12:37:38 pm »
  • odens knop
LA DX > LA > OOS > OOA
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|

Pyru

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 12:44:42 pm »
Oracle of Ages is the best. Seriously. More intellectual, and harder.

It took me TWO DAYS to beat OoS. Two weeks for OoA (ignoring the super-hard goron rhythm bit).

shadow_caliber

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 03:39:14 pm »
I have Oracle of Ages and I beat it but I still don't have Oracle of Seasons stupid still being $19.99(ya I'm cheap so what? >_<*hides*)
at the used game store.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 07:21:13 pm »
  • The Broken King
I have Oracle of Ages and I beat it but I still don't have Oracle of Seasons stupid still being $19.99(ya I'm cheap so what? >_<*hides*)
at the used game store.

If I saw Oracle of Ages for $19.99 I'd buy it instantly XD
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 07:05:03 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
I prefer OOA. It had more depth, and I thought Ralph was a cool addition. I prefered the time travel (More areas to explore) and it had zoras in it. Plus, in the link up game saving zelda was lightly more original than in OOS.
Oracle of Ages is the best. Seriously. More intellectual, and harder.
And that.

OOS was good too though, Subrosians were better than Tokay, Season changing was more original. The only 'hard' bit was those damn woods which you had to change seasons to get through. I didn't find the dances too hard in either version.
  • Kousou Games

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 07:45:57 pm »
I've played all of the zelda and I'd say the worst one was AOL
(BTW apart from that one, I completed all the rest!)
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 10:02:49 pm »
AOL Was a terrible game, all other game exept that had hearts, you raise to attack and health insted of getting a new sword like the master sword, and getting heart containers, you can't attack in the overworld, which is realy REALY small compared to other zelda games. Alos it's just rediculisly hard :-[lol :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.886 seconds with 77 queries.