Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and a Chain of Memories remake?  (Read 1418 times)

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and a Chain of Memor...
« on: October 07, 2006, 02:27:14 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and a Chain of M...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 05:09:51 am »
yeah, I think this might have been posted here before (or maybe it was on DSR). It might come to the US, but if the last Final Mix was of any indication, it probably won't. Howeve, sounds like Square probably put a good amount of money in the remake, so that definitely raises the chances of it coming to the US, seeing as several mindless fans will pay $50 for it.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 02:10:31 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
mm, it's happening but it probably won't come out in the US.  I don't intend on buying them though.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 06:31:22 am »
I never understood why the KH serie didn't came to the GameCube.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 03:41:02 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Found out about this about a month ago. I wish I could find my last respons to this on one of many message boards but I'm too lazy. Looks like I'll have to type it up for the million and second time. KHII Final Mix. Stuff added? More cutscenes, new enemies, extended secret trailer, Maybe an extra optional boss battle. COM remake with Voice Overs, awesome? Yes. More worth it then KH1 Final Mix was? Yes. Coming to the US? Not Likely. Thats about all there is to say on the matter other than if it came out here Sora's voice wouldn't fit into continuity. He'd have his light voice in the scene with Pluto then in the next scene it would be really deep.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 04:07:00 am »
It won't come to America.

Square is full of idiots when it comes to bringing games to the US.

KH: FM never came
KH2: FM won't come

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 04:36:29 pm »

I never understood why they didn't just delay KH1's American release for a little bit and release Final Mix here, it makes no sense. Silly SquEnix. :lol:
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 05:17:34 pm »
  • I murder your toys as well
Well, that one picture with the guy in the armour reveals that the people at the end most likely were Sora, Riku and Kairi, since thats obviously Riku.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 03:19:36 am »
Well, that one picture with the guy in the armour reveals that the people at the end most likely were Sora, Riku and Kairi, since thats obviously Riku.
How the !@#$% is he Riku? Just because he has blue eyes doesn't make him Riku. BTW, in a higher quality version of that scan, he has black hair.
Ghoster Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 07:01:47 pm »

I never understood why they didn't just delay KH1's American release for a little bit and release Final Mix here, it makes no sense. Silly SquEnix. :lol:

what actually happened was that the American release of KH had more content than the Japanese version, so to make it up to them they released Final Mix.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 01:49:47 am »

what actually happened was that the American release of KH had more content than the Japanese version, so to make it up to them they released Final Mix.
Which has more content than the English version.

Kingdom Hearts was released in Japan on March 28, 2002

Kingdom Hearts was released with a few features not included in the Japanese release (Four extra optional bosses, 8 optional cutscenes, 2 for each boss, and three new songs, one of which had already appeared in a previous Square game (The One Winged Angel Mix from KH1 was used in a previous game) and one of which replaces a song featured in the Japanese version(Simple and Clean replaces Hikari)) on September 17, 2002

Kingdom Hearts was released in Europe on November 15, 2002

Kingdom Hearts was released in Australia on November 22, 2002

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Which has all the bonus US content, new items, keyblades, a new optional boss that plays a major part in KHII, two cutscenes to go with said boss, one of which is in KHII as a flashback, new abilities, new magic, changed enemy skins, a third difficulty level, changed leveling so players get their stats boosted in a diffrent order than the original, changed Gumi Ship difficulty, the English version's audio, a new extended secret trailer for KHII, and several new cutscenes, none of which have new audio dialogue in them, which could have been recorded for the English release if they released Final Mix as the regular KH in America) was released on December 26, 2002, 100 days after the US release, 31 days after the Europe release, and only 24 days after the Australian release. Square could have delayed KH1 in all countries until December, making it a must have item for Christmas, and bumped the Japanese release up a few days so it came out before all the English version, and then everyone would be happy.

The point is Square Enix cares about Japan more than everyone else, which makes sense seeing as they're a Japanese company, but Kingdom Hearts sold more copies in America than in Japan. There's more money to be made here, and Disney is an American company.
I hope Disney pressures SquEnix into releasing KHII Final Mix outside of Japan. (America, Europe, and Australia, we all deserve to be treated equally)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:12:36 am by Takuthehedgehog »
Ghoster Poster

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 04:07:27 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
They did a remix with FFX and KH also as well as FF7 Advent Children, America won't get it, no other country other then japan won't get it.
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree

Rukario_Master82394

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 02:52:30 am »
They did a remix with FFX and KH also as well as FF7 Advent Children, America won't get it, no other country other then japan won't get it.

They made a remix of Final Fantasy 10? Didn't know that (Seriously).

ANyways, I don't think we'll see KH2:FM & KH: Re CoM in the USA any time soon. Pray to the Triforce that we do, though.

While they're at it, Square should release KH: FM in the USA (A Translated version of course) if you pre-order KH2: FM and/or KH: Re CoM. (HOpefully, if they do release them all, it'll either come with them all, or KH2 FM will come with Re Chain of Memories, and KH: FM will be sold seperately)

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 06:00:35 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon

They made a remix of Final Fantasy 10? Didn't know that (Seriously).

ANyways, I don't think we'll see KH2:FM & KH: Re CoM in the USA any time soon. Pray to the Triforce that we do, though.

While they're at it, Square should release KH: FM in the USA (A Translated version of course) if you pre-order KH2: FM and/or KH: Re CoM. (HOpefully, if they do release them all, it'll either come with them all, or KH2 FM will come with Re Chain of Memories, and KH: FM will be sold seperately)

sounds like a good idea about the Final Mix stuff, I was always thinking that they should have remade CoM for the psp using the original KH engine, it would have been possible, I never cared for the CoM engine, the card system didnt work out as well.

EDIT: yes they remade FFX I just forgot what they called it but it had a special ending where it gave hints to FFX-2
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.458 seconds with 65 queries.

anything