Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda the Lost Memories  (Read 3135 times)

Link512

Zelda the Lost Memories
« on: April 15, 2006, 09:36:14 pm »
ok I wanted to post the game I'm working on...
I post it here because I don't have screens or demos (but I'm working on them)

Well

The Legend
In the land of Hyrule...
The people spoke of a Legend... A legend about a boy and his courage and how he saved this Land.
The young Hero spend his Childhood in the Sacred Fores: The Kokiri Forest
In this sacred Forest Lived The Kokiris. The Kokiris were a Child like People that never grown and are protected by the Great Deku Tree.
The Hero lived here until a man from the dessert come to the forest and cursed the Great Deku Tree...With his death getting closer with every second the Deku Tree called for the young Hero.
After proving his courage the Hero Destiny was revealed. However It was to late for the Deku Tree and that day passed away...
He left the forest and After a big Adventure the Hero Saved the Land and get knowed as THE HERO OF TIME.

During the celebrations the Hero left the Land that made him a legend and no one see him again.
He's only know as a legend and part of the legend says: When Evil Arise I will Come Back...In other form and Shape but my courage and Destiny ar related to Hyrule.

70 years later...
In the Kokiri Forest During the Celebration that remember the story of this Hero the New Deku Tree (Deku tree sprout) feels a cold and evil wind coming from the sacred place inside Lost Woods. Worried of the reason of this wind he decides to send somebody to check out.
When It returned the Deku Tree couldn't believe what was Happening...
The Sage of Forest was becoming Evil and was trying to destroy the forest Itself...
With no time to lose The Deku Tree called for all the Kokiris and put them in a safe place...someway he knew that somebody was controlling the sage and a new Evil was awakening.
This not only happened in the Forest, It happened in the Mountains, Lakes, Wasteland and places filled with Light and Darkness.

By This moment somebody came to hyrule
This somebody had no name, no identity... He only had a shield, a sword,a brave spirit a warrior soul and mainly many questions and doubts about himself....

It would be the next Hero of Hyrule
or
He is the one that want to fill everything with shadows to conquer it ...

Well the objective in the game is to get back the memories and the identity of the Hero of Time in the new Hero
but without knowing it...He will fight his old friends, His own past, His own memories....

Will he found a way to stop the evil one behind this
or
The shadows will cover Hyrule once and for all...

Tloz: The Lost Memories by Link512 8)

please comment about it ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 10:23:28 pm by Link512 »

Piers

Re: Zelda the Lost Memories
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 12:02:53 am »
Sounds.... instresting but if you we're to fight your self and kill him wouldn't that effect the future then killing off the killer.

Link512

Re: Zelda the Lost Memories
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 01:42:05 am »
Sounds.... instresting but if you we're to fight your self and kill him wouldn't that effect the future then killing off the killer.
Well link will not fight himself....he will fight the friends that he made when he was the Hero of Time and all is because of a certain somebody that is behind all this mess...
All I can say is that don't expect to see ganon in the game  ::)

Also I will add some things that connect Oot with Ww....like how did the great ocean born and then cover hyrule...and other stuff... :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 01:44:14 am by Link512 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 37 queries.

anything