Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you smoke?If so,why?  (Read 14268 times)

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Re: Do you smoke?If so,why?
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2007, 02:57:20 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
It does taste kinda funky or nasty at first,but you get over it after a month or so...Depends on how hard you hit the cig and how you smoke it.

That is because one of the first brain cells you loose to smoking is the taste and smell brain cells. It is a proven fact. LOL

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2007, 03:10:26 am »
Uh no that's not why....{I hated peas...I kept eating them even though the taste made me gag...now I can eat peas without a problem:It's called repeat to get used to it}And I still very much enjoy the taste and smell of pizza!
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 04:00:10 am »
But in order to have a good time you shouldn't need to take a drug...
I freaking hate when people use this argument.
Maybe because it's truth?

Anyways, three druggers in ZFGC, wohoo... Oh the joy...
I feel now relieved, and more than inspired to announce that, me, Ricky, am a Cocaine user... Yay, Cocaine pwns... Weed is for kids...
* Ricky starts playing with pink elephants... yay!
It's far from the truth. And I'm not close to a druggie. Don't make these generalizations towards something you don't understand. This is the type of behavior that puts me over the edge.
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 04:17:17 am »

I feel now relieved, and more than inspired to announce that, me, Ricky, am a Cocaine user... Yay, Cocaine pwns... Weed is for kids...
It's far from the truth. And I'm not close to a druggie. Don't make these generalizations towards something you don't understand. This is the type of behavior that puts me over the edge.
the pink elephants are from beer not weed <.<

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 04:29:52 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.

the pink elephants are from beer not weed <.<
He was claiming the cocaine to the pink elephants, and as far as that goes many things make you halucinate.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 06:16:26 am »
  • odens knop
I don't smoke tobacco, but ocassionally weed.  It's because it's social and I like the feeling you get and it's sorta relaxing.  It's not very often I do it though.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 08:51:32 am »
  • Fendez Coder
nahh smoking stinks.

less money on smokes, more money on beer, i say.

Och vi som väntar på något gott vi väntar alltid för länge jag vet, jag vet
men ett liv med låga krav är som sommar utan sol och vinter utan snö
Och vem vill leva så
  • Fendez Games
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 09:02:15 am »
nahh smoking stinks.

!@#$% yeah :D

.TakaM edit:
I know all you want to do is solidify your stance in this topic, but if you continue to post such short posts void of content, I will be deleting them

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:08:07 am by .TakaM »
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 11:41:44 am »
  • n___n
Dad's a phycologist that deals with this type of thing.  Never will, ever.  It's one of the worst things you can do and really only shows insecurity.  If one of my friends ever begins smoking, they're not getting support from me.

Well then they're not your friends. A friend is someone you really care about and will support and be there for. If someone decides to start smoking and you say you wont be their friend anymore, then they never were your friend. That's really rather immature.

And besides, all the people dissing it either never tried it because they're too young, or tried it and didn't like it, which is usually with smoking tobacco anyways, and tobacco isn't anything special and really is a waste of money.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:11 pm »
Dad's a phycologist that deals with this type of thing.  Never will, ever.  It's one of the worst things you can do and really only shows insecurity.  If one of my friends ever begins smoking, they're not getting support from me.

Well then they're not your friends. A friend is someone you really care about and will support and be there for. If someone decides to start smoking and you say you wont be their friend anymore, then they never were your friend. That's really rather immature.

And besides, all the people dissing it either never tried it because they're too young, or tried it and didn't like it, which is usually with smoking tobacco anyways, and tobacco isn't anything special and really is a waste of money.

Not really, All my mates know taht if tehy start taking drugs they lose all support from me, I won't be supporting them in ruining their owns lives and teh lives of others around them.
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 12:27:29 pm »
  • n___n
They aren't ruining their own lives; smoking certainly doesn't HELP you but it doesn't ALWAYS hurt you. And it won't ruin the lives of others around them, besides secondhand smoke, which you can avoid and still be their friend. I don't support but I tolerate it and keep the friends that do smoke, because they're my friends. But whatever, if you want to lose a friend because they made a decision for themselves, albeit a bad one, whatever, that's your call.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 12:35:18 pm »
They aren't ruining their own lives; smoking certainly doesn't HELP you but it doesn't ALWAYS hurt you. And it won't ruin the lives of others around them, besides secondhand smoke, which you can avoid and still be their friend. I don't support but I tolerate it and keep the friends that do smoke, because they're my friends. But whatever, if you want to lose a friend because they made a decision for themselves, albeit a bad one, whatever, that's your call.
I'm on about drugs, not smoking or drinking for that matter, I drink...
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 12:38:12 pm »
what araknidude is saying, is if you have friends you're prepared to abandon, they're hardly your friends

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 01:32:05 pm »
  • hungry..
Oh, and alcohol isn't a drug? Or nicotine isn't a drug? WTH?
  • My Blog
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 03:16:02 pm »
Oh, and alcohol isn't a drug? Or nicotine isn't a drug? WTH?
I'll specify again what I'm on about, ILLEGAL drugs. I dunno if I made the wrong impression; I don't have a problem with weed or people that use it, but I don't know why people use it. And to say 'for fun' doesn't seem like much of a valid excuse really... either that or I've been around twatsteachers to long *shudders*
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2007, 03:41:44 pm »
  • odens knop
nahh smoking stinks.

Beer is gross....
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2007, 04:22:00 pm »
  • Back again.

Well, let's see. I think that if a friend of mine started smoking I would try to help them stop. However, I would REFUSE to be around them while they smoked, simply  because I have a somewhat addictive personality. FOR ANYTHING.

Example: When I was six, I loved Poke'mon(don't ask). I became so addicted to it, it was all I would talk about. Same with Star Wars at one point.

So, I have to seperate myself from things that could be addictive. I'm better about it now, but I can't be around cigarettes much anyway for three reasons:

1) I risk wanting one
2) Secondhand smoke
3) I'm allergic to the smoke from Nicotene
Just kinda moseying along.
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2007, 04:26:40 pm »
  • *whistle*
nahh smoking stinks.

Beer is gross....

Beer is awesome. Not only does it taste good, alcohol has health benefits in moderation, including improving bone density.

Also, there's getting drunk, but it turns out, I've got quite a high alcohol tolerance - I get tipsy easily, but never really drunk.
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2007, 04:28:32 pm »
  • Back again.
I've had one sip of alcohol(accidentally, mind you. I ordered it Virgin) and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. I spent twenty minutes washing my mouth out with water.
Just kinda moseying along.
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2007, 04:34:03 pm »
  • Captain Banana
I've never smoked (and promised myself I will not ever) and I've never even touched alcohol. They are both poison so I hope I can resist them for the rest of my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.315 seconds with 77 queries.