Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I've lost all faith in Link... *MAJOR TP SPOILERS!*  (Read 4689 times)

I've lost all faith in Link... *MAJOR TP SPOILER...
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:01:56 am »
  • Tyrant Rave!
Okay, first off I've beaten TP not too long ago and went absolutely ballistic over the ending. First off, Ganondorf dies standing up, that's just plain weird. More importantly, however, I'm angry at Link. HE GOES ON A HUGE JOURNEY, SLAYS COUNTLESS MONSTERS OF IMPOSSIBLE SIZE AND POWER, STRAINS HIS BRAIN ON PUZZLES, AND RUNS AROUND AS A GENERAL ERAND BOY FOR A PLETHORA OF PEOPLE AND AN IMP and after all that he saves not ONE PRINCESS, but TWO, and you know what he does? He lets one get away and doesn't even bother to try to get with Zelda! What kind of a hero is he? AND THEN HE GOES BACK TO ORDON? To be with that girl who loves Epona more than him? I DONT THINK SO! Link, I've lost all faith in you....

Then I beat the game again to see if I missed something. THERE IT WAS! Why did Midna say "See you later" ? Is it because Link is destined to fight his way back into the realm of twilight somehow? And then, is Link riding into Ordon, or is the crazy horse girl watching Link ride off away from the village as he goes on yet another journey to find a new way into the twilight realm? I dunno, but I like that idea better.

Link should definitely have stopped Midna from breaking the mirror and married her and then Ilia could have married Epona and Princess Zelda could have married Link too and the Yetti people could have renewed their vows and it would be a happy marriage ending and stuff! WHY COULDN'T IT BE THAT WAY? We may never know, maybe in a sequel...

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?
Re: I've lost all faith in Link... *MAJOR TP SPO...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 12:07:16 am »
I've lost all faith in nintendo...
This game was...not what I saw in the videos they showed, too short, they made us wait years and this is what we get? sorry nintendo, but I've waited too long for such a great game and you give us this -.-
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 12:09:30 am »
  • =/
 With Zelda games, they try to make a point. They make the hero modest, not a go getter, someone who could save a girl and be happy just to have helped. You ever notice he gets nothing from saving the world... people even forget him. Basicly, the transition from OoT to Ww was:

Some Hylian: YAY FOR LINK! HE SAVED ALL OF US! Let us write an Elder Scroll (Hehe.. <_<) about him!
*2 months later.*
Another Hylian: Remember that guy who saved us all... umm... rymed with Ink... umm...... Hink... nope..... ah, Link. That is it.
Same Hylian: Who?

Mateus

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 12:22:42 am »
I don't see what so dissapointing about the game every single detail was pure amazingness. So you should be happy that it is good, instead of making the minor things wrong about it seem disasterous.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 12:25:39 am »
  • Tyrant Rave!
I don't see what so dissapointing about the game every single detail was pure amazingness. So you should be happy that it is good, instead of making the minor things wrong about it seem disasterous.

Don't get me wrong, the game was brilliant. It's just that Link and I can't be friends no more if he chose to get back with that crazy horse girl... you know what I mean?

Mateus

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 12:30:24 am »

Don't get me wrong, the game was brilliant. It's just that Link and I can't be friends no more if he chose to get back with that crazy horse girl... you know what I mean?
Actually if you noticed in the ending he didn't really choose Ilia. He couldn't go with Midna cause they were from to different lands, and also you could tell that Midna liked Link also. At the end of the ending, you didn't notice that Link was heading off on another adventure, so technically he wouldn't be able to get back with Ilia.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 01:54:11 am »
  • Tyrant Rave!

Actually if you noticed in the ending he didn't really choose Ilia. He couldn't go with Midna cause they were from to different lands, and also you could tell that Midna liked Link also. At the end of the ending, you didn't notice that Link was heading off on another adventure, so technically he wouldn't be able to get back with Ilia.

Oooo! He was leaving the village? YES! Thank you, I couldn't really tell. I hope he gets with Princess Zelda in the end of this one... or finds a way back to Midna, who cares if they're from different worlds... heck... if they looooove eachother, y'know?

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 02:12:11 am »
Maybe I'm off my rocker here...but Midna was some creepy alien-looking thing...as in, not human...as in, hot or not, Link being anything but her friend would be kinda wrong...I can already see them in bed...

Link: Do the big eight arm monster thing again.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 02:27:20 am »
Midna said "See you later" because she could. It was to create a sort of dramatic irony at that instance, to strike players in the heart.
the a o d c

Mateus

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 03:11:31 am »
Yeah link and Midna can't get together cause that'd be weird.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 03:24:24 am »
You guys.........do the math.
what happened with all these other zelda games? we thought they were gonna get a continue, but have they? may be oot which had mm or mm had oot.
But the rest hasnt.
Now, fans think this is a continue of oot, but nintendo didnt say it was, so isnt.
You think this will get a continue? I dont think so, the end was just to cause fans have think that isnt over.
and if its not this way, we'll have to wait to see what nintendo does, just wait.
Dont get these crazy ideas of link with new cool weapons and clothes cuz it may happened like this time, you wont get what you want.
l0l wut? o_0

Mateus

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 03:42:50 am »
EDGE. Zelda games are grouped in 2s, that being said. You play as a certain Link more than once.

LOZ and AOL
LTTP and LA
OOT and MM
OOS and OOA
FS, FSA, and MC
WW and PH
TP

Twilight Princess is the only game that doesn't have a prequal, sequal, or both.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 03:46:54 am »
so we have to play a copy of TP? dah that sucks!
all of these are copies of the other one but different story, not a big difference, nintendo better come up with better ideas.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:25 am »
I've lost all faith in nintendo...
This game was...not what I saw in the videos they showed, too short, they made us wait years and this is what we get? sorry nintendo, but I've waited too long for such a great game and you give us this -.-
I don't get your problem with Twilight Princess! the game was not too short you just rushed to much. Also if you can't see that Twilight Princess is good. Then you defenitly need some glasses.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 09:01:35 am »
well, I'm a n00b and I beat it really fast.
as for the advice of using glasses, I'll may do it if someone normal tells me, no some goth wanna be. J/K xD
I'm not saying the game was bad, its just no good enough, and no, I'm not on gamespot's side -.-
I just hope they make the next zelda longer and with a better ending at least.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 09:04:13 am »
as for the advice of using glasses, I'll may do it if someone normal tells me, no some goth wanna be. J/K xD
I'm not saying the game was bad, its just no good enough, and no, I'm not on gamespot's side -.-
You find 70 hours not long enough?
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 09:05:10 am »
43, and forget the fishing, is boring -.-
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 09:06:56 am »
43, and forget the fishing, is boring -.-
Sum up adventure games that are 70 hours long.
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 09:17:24 am »
I didnt get what you said there.
Ok, PT is just a graphic upgrade from last 3d zelda games.
weapons...old and a few new ones, wow.
bosses, too easy.
Lame Endinge(when you kill ganon/ganondorf)
Moves, you had to find the stupid wolf and you learn the moves that are not that great(stupid super spin .V.)
rupee costume...useless?
just, not that great, its just good.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 09:19:18 am »
I didnt get what you said there.
Ok, PT is just a graphic upgrade from last 3d zelda games.
weapons...old and a few new ones, wow.
bosses, too easy.
Lame Endinge(when you kill ganon/ganondorf)
Moves, you had to find the stupid wolf and you learn the moves that are not that great(stupid super spin .V.)
rupee costume...useless?
just, not that great, its just good.
You say TP is to short then I said that you should sum up how much Adventure games are 70 hours long!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 78 queries.

anything