Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will happen when LoZ... "dies" o_o?  (Read 5756 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: What will happen when LoZ... "dies" o_o?
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 04:33:06 pm »
  • .越//
mario will live on... simply because its the minigame product of nintendo, just like the wario series

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 07:39:38 pm »
  • Shunner of Light
lol there is more removed than nessesary.. hello? isnt it clear that ganon is the main evil? you guys are pittyfull

Not to those just at the beggining of the game.  Plus, not everyone may have read the article confirming Ganon was in the game, and supposedly a whole h*** of a lot different than he usually is(although I didn't find out how to get to where that part is).

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2007, 12:39:05 am »
  • .越//
lol there is more removed than nessesary.. hello? isnt it clear that ganon is the main evil? you guys are pittyfull

Not to those just at the beggining of the game.  Plus, not everyone may have read the article confirming Ganon was in the game, and supposedly a whole h*** of a lot different than he usually is(although I didn't find out how to get to where that part is).

i really dont know how he comes into the game, sure is: ganon come ( like everytime ) free and zelda: uuuh, we have to kill him and link excuuuuse me princess, ~end~

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2007, 09:25:06 pm »
  • [sic]
Seeing how Nintendo is about these sort of things, I doubt Zelda will die. I mean, it was on their first console and it's a launch game for their latest console. Doesn't sound like it's slowing down at all to me.

I do hope it won't become like the Sonic series though, where the brilliance was lost and now it's just about production.
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2007, 03:13:12 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Zelda will never die because:
1)One of the best-selling video games ever
2)One of the most prized series made by nintendo
4)Nintendo is constantly trying to get new generations of people to come in and work on games to bring fresh new feels. (This didn't happen to TP, although it originally was.)
4)The legend of zelda has been around for 20 years. If there are 12 year old nerdy kids (or in my case 15) that can go around and create their own stories that are half-decent (well at least half) then it really shouldn't be hard to emulate classic feels.

Why it might die:
1)Somehow gets old (just playing devils advocate) and stale as a franchise.
2)nintendo gracefully steps out of the gaming industry.
3)It loses money o_0....well it won't.
4)Nuclear wars blow up nintendo
5)The apocolypse is upon us and shigeru and the team go to heaven...while we are left...below.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

The gold chuchu

Maybe not?...
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 04:13:55 am »
And
1.2) A hell of a lot of Fan sites! ;D
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 04:50:01 am »
When Zelda dies, the world wont even notice. Zelda WILL NOT DIE until its sunk into a line of bad games; so by the time it dies, we'll have wanted it to anyways. More games of the same genre will take over though; Kingdom Hearts is ending with KH3, but games like that will ALWAYS be around, just like Zelda type games will be around.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 04:59:16 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
When LoZ dies, I'll buy a ps3.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 03:00:15 pm »
When LoZ dies, I'll buy a ps3.

And I'll donate £1000 to Microsoft <__<

Yeah, right >__>
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 03:58:17 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
599 US Dollars Lunar. 599 US Dollars...

Anyways...IF it happens to die (And thats a BIG IF) The legend wont die, I guarentee they will have Link Cameos and such in other games, such as Super Smash Bros. so people won't forget him :3

Anyways, I don't think it will die because its to much of a large series, yeah, Halo is a big series, but its also been around for what?....A couple years? Since XBOX came out....Legend of Zelda has been around since the  Late 80's man....I was born after the first Legend of Zelda was released, but as soon as I was old enough to realize what a "Nintendo" was (Which was about...2 actually, since my older brother had one XD) But my very first game was Legend of Zelda, and I absolutly fell in love with that game, I remember I would play it everyday when I was growing up...Then came out the other zeldas ^^

AH I've carried on >_< Anyways, long story short..

The Legend of Zelda will live on forever, no matter what...Period.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 04:05:58 pm by Zidane »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2007, 02:46:31 am »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
New Interview:
http://media.ds.ign.com/articles/773/773051/vid_1935708.html
With Eiji Aonuma. He says, he'll be 44 soon, meaning he's kind of "up there" for game creators. He also goes on mentioning how he will train the people below him and make them Zelda creators as well...

In a way, good news, because proves Legend of Zelda (Games) will never die.
In a way, bad news, because future Zelda games may not have the "Same" elements or feel to them.
Who knows...? We'll just have to wait and see.  ::)
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2007, 02:51:47 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
We'll keep making Zelda games though, right? :P

Nobody thought of that.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2007, 03:20:56 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
We'll keep making Zelda games though, right? :P

Nobody thought of that.
Yes and they all have such good quality. >_> no I think they do. And I'm sure in 20 years game maker 20 will have game maker graphics so that'll be swell. :)

I think they might start delving into the side-story games of zelda more. The whole ganon-evil-steal-triforce-beat him up-rescue zelda thing is getting a little tired, especially now that twilight princess was really not adding anything to that story-arch. I also think that more non-related zelda games will come out (just look at the tingle rpg, tingle baloon fight etc.)
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2007, 04:24:34 am »
It is true that Mario is dragging on. There hasn't been a revolutionary Mario game in some time now. Sunshine was nearly perfect - but not reinventing the wheel. New SUper Mario Bros. was really fun. It's sad - Mario is Nintendo's main series, yet it is slowly dying out. There is Galaxy, which to me, looks awesome - but I want to see another revolution. Twilight Princess was a revolution - unbelievable. And Zelda is far from dying out.
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2007, 07:07:06 am »
  • 7.18.1.3.5 <3
It is true that Mario is dragging on. There hasn't been a revolutionary Mario game in some time now. Sunshine was nearly perfect - but not reinventing the wheel. New SUper Mario Bros. was really fun. It's sad - Mario is Nintendo's main series, yet it is slowly dying out. There is Galaxy, which to me, looks awesome - but I want to see another revolution. Twilight Princess was a revolution - unbelievable. And Zelda is far from dying out.

I agree on Mario games. I also agree how New SMB was fun, but it was short and too easy. There's definitely no way both Zelda and Mario series will die out though.
SSBB FC: 4639-8685-4595
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2007, 03:48:39 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Er, Galaxy is far more a revolution to the Mario series than Twilight Princess was for Zelda.
Twilight Princess was more of an expansion to the Zelda series, more of everything, nothing revolutionary.

And I don't get this, you say Sunshine was nearly perfect and that NSMB was really fun?
Then you say the series is dying? Wtf D:

SRY 4 HIGHJAXING THRED, CARY ON

I </3 Sol
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 70 queries.

anything