Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: !@#$%!!!!  (Read 4419 times)

Re: !@#$%!!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 12:56:20 am »
  • Surpass the impossible & kick reason to the curb!
HALO 3 SPOILER:
DUMBLEDORE DIES
n__n

Halo 3 spoiler:

The multiplayer blows.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth.

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.
  • Exploding Foot Studios
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 01:03:59 am »
HALO 3 SPOILER:
DUMBLEDORE DIES
n__n

Halo 3 spoiler:

The multiplayer blows.
Sarcasm?

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:56 am »
So, I come home from a week of holidays in BC, and my Xbox 360 is broken!

I was playing Bioshock for about 15 minutes, and then it froze really weird-like. i thought it was Bioshock. So I turned it off, and then on again, and about 3 seconds into the intro it freezes again. So I's all like ,"WTFAF?!?!"
Next time I reset, it freezes right a away. So I waited a few minutes, and tried again. Guess what? Three red lights.

So I'm all like, "okay, they extended the warranty for !@#$% like this... I'll just send it in for repairs." So I ordered a box, but some people told me that the box takes 3-4 days, and the repairs can take up to 2 months (2-3 weeks at leased)!!! That means that I'm going to miss Halo 3, dammit! You don't know how pissed I am right now.....

And I don't even think that those retards down in Texas are even going to repair it. The page that I read says that if they can't confirm the Ring of Death, then they'll just send it back unrepaired. And mine plays perfectly fine until like 5 minutes in, and then it freezes, and then after a few times of freezing you get the red lights. I don't think that they have time for that.

!@#$%. If you guys spoil Halo 3 in any way whilst my 360 is away for September, I'M CALLING THE FBI. Please offer some moral support.
I mean, I don't even care about the 360 at all, I just want to play Halo 3. I even pre-ordered it!
all i have to say is your !@#$%...and that sucks.
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 01:10:27 am »
  • =/
Alrighty.... if you are really desperate... you could try the towel trick.

Oh, please, don't elaborate. Just let him pull out his encyclopedia of infinite knowledge and look up "towel trick", I mean, you might as well wait for him to post back and say "wats dat" when you could have put it everything in ONE POST.

ps don't think I'm mad. I'm just being sarcastic. :D

lol Anyone with a 360 knows the towel trick, probaly most ps3/wii owners know it too. It is just so stupid that it works...

So, I come home from a week of holidays in BC, and my Xbox 360 is broken!

I was playing Bioshock for about 15 minutes, and then it froze really weird-like. i thought it was Bioshock. So I turned it off, and then on again, and about 3 seconds into the intro it freezes again. So I's all like ,"WTFAF?!?!"
Next time I reset, it freezes right a away. So I waited a few minutes, and tried again. Guess what? Three red lights.

So I'm all like, "okay, they extended the warranty for !@#$% like this... I'll just send it in for repairs." So I ordered a box, but some people told me that the box takes 3-4 days, and the repairs can take up to 2 months (2-3 weeks at leased)!!! That means that I'm going to miss Halo 3, dammit! You don't know how pissed I am right now.....

And I don't even think that those retards down in Texas are even going to repair it. The page that I read says that if they can't confirm the Ring of Death, then they'll just send it back unrepaired. And mine plays perfectly fine until like 5 minutes in, and then it freezes, and then after a few times of freezing you get the red lights. I don't think that they have time for that.

!@#$%. If you guys spoil Halo 3 in any way whilst my 360 is away for September, I'M CALLING THE FBI. Please offer some moral support.
I mean, I don't even care about the 360 at all, I just want to play Halo 3. I even pre-ordered it!
all i have to say is your !@#$%...and that sucks.
lol Peach Wilkins....

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 01:15:03 am »
 :huh: eh?

what are you talking about?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 01:19:38 am »
  • =/
:huh: eh?

what are you talking about?
BioShock.... you'll have to play it to figure out. Basicly, a guy tells you in a nice way you are going to die.

(You know, Araknidude... you are right. I really should start explaining it all in one post.)

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 01:23:02 am »
that would help.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 01:24:25 am »
that would help.
You should buy Bioshock. It's probably better than Halo 3. Sniff.

What? Where am I....?

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 01:27:42 am »
i don't currently have a 360...but i do plan on buying 1 with Oblivion in the near future(by near i mean about aroundMay-June next year after i've had my fill of Brawl).

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 06:38:36 am »
  • Silly cat!
Yeah, 360s are kinda... trashy...

Their love of breaking down is the only factor stopping the 360 from being the absolute most perfect console of this generation, IMO.

Hoffy.
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 06:56:33 am »
You won't miss Halo 3, you'll just not play it instantly. Isn't that what friends are for ;).
the a o d c
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 10:35:54 pm »
You won't miss Halo 3, you'll just not play it instantly. Isn't that what friends are for ;).
I'll call Tim. He has a 360. Or not. Huh.

Anyway, box still hasn't arrived.
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 11:37:46 pm »
Sorry about double post.

But I am about to go check the mail now. I'm hoping for a letter that will tell me that my empty box is at the post office. Then I go to the office, get the box and go back home, stuff my things in there, bring it back to the PO.... This is going to take too long because I don't have a car. I guess I won't be playing Halo 3 at my house, or on the first day.

I will edit when I get back. I know that none of you care, but this is kind of like a blog then. :P

EDIT: !@#$%, it wasn't there....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:49:53 am by Beavercanoe »
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 01:35:23 am »
  • n___n
Yeah, 360s are kinda... trashy...

Not any more trashy than Lindsay Lohan. I sent mine in not cuz it failed, but cuz the disk reader was noisy and it sounded like it was grinding my discs. I sent it in and got it back in less than a month. Not too bad. And the new one works great. Things are improving.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 08:47:00 pm »
Box is still not around. What's up, it's been like 5 days!
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 09:03:26 pm »
  • =/
 lol My 360 is dying too now.... I can play any game online but if I try to play a single player game it freezes in a matter of minutes. Only a few more days before it dies... then I can get a new one! :) (Maybe an Elite... black is more of my colour.)
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2007, 03:18:41 am »
?!?!?

So, I tried the towel trick. And it worked. Damn. But for how long?
Also, still no box. It's been 6 days.

lol My 360 is dying too now.... I can play any game online but if I try to play a single player game it freezes in a matter of minutes. Only a few more days before it dies... then I can get a new one! :) (Maybe an Elite... black is more of my colour.)
What are you going to do, sell it? Because you can't just send it in a request an Elite back.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2007, 04:18:12 pm »
  • =/
 Yes! 3 red lights of death one day after... and I'm hoping they can't just repair my 360, so they have to send me back a new one. At that point, I trade in the new one at Walmart and pay 50 extra for an Elite.

And the towel trick works for about 3 hours before you have to do it again.
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 06:05:32 pm »
And the towel trick works for about 3 hours before you have to do it again.

Well, that was the case once last night. I had to wrap it up again, and I played it some more.

But I started playing it this morning and it has been going fine now, without the towel trick. And it's super cold in here.
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 08:04:58 pm »
  • =/
 =/ Did you clear the cache after turning it on? (LB plus RB while starting up.) I used the towel trick to play BioShock (Sander Cohen's apartment ftw!) and after clearing the cache, I haven't had any problems. No red lights, no slowdown, freezing... and I've been playing for more then 3 hours.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.474 seconds with 78 queries.