Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: AVGN SUSPENDED!  (Read 4823 times)

Ryan

The only Canadian?
AVGN SUSPENDED!
« on: May 20, 2008, 03:40:27 am »
WHAT THE !@#$%!
NOOO!
THE ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD IS SUSPENDED FROM YOUTUBE!
  • Likes to Ramble
Re: AVGN SUSPENDED!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 03:48:16 am »
Gametrailers was the one at fault actually.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 03:49:19 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Why what happened?
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 03:50:49 am »
I have no clue.
I just went to watch a video and I saw the message.

Why is it Gametrailers fault?
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 04:17:01 am »
I'm guessing more complaints regarding clips from movies he occasionally uses, and maybe complications with gametrailers/mtv/cnet

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 04:39:41 am »
It was Gametrailers.
They asked he be banned because they own the rights to him.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 05:03:59 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Fair use act goooooooo!
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 05:17:29 am »
It was Gametrailers.
They asked he be banned because they own the rights to him.
no they don't lol.
He works for screwattack, and screwattack has a temporary contract with gametrailers
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 05:37:26 am »
  • Minalien
AVGN sucks anyways, perhaps this is a start of getting rid of some of the lame Youtube videos?
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

gm112

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 05:41:02 am »
 :'( ...AVGN was hilarious. Oh well, he has a website.. all of his videos are on there.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:38 am »
AVGN sucks anyways, perhaps this is a start of getting rid of some of the lame Youtube videos?
Oh no you didn't. He has some funny vids =(.
the a o d c

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 11:09:32 am »

This. Excessive swearing does not make a reviewer funny.

Hopefully they suspend Irate gamer soon.

Go watch SpoonyOne's reviews instead.
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 11:20:00 am »

trolling makes a reviewer funny

OH WAIT

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 11:40:19 am »

OH WAIT

What's that supposed to mean? I could be 'funny' as AVGN, all I'd have to do is post a vid calling a game any combination or variation of swear words. Spoony makes all kinds of different references to other movies and games, and relies on his wit to make things that are genuinely funny.

gm112

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 11:54:25 am »

OH WAIT

What's that supposed to mean? I could be 'funny' as AVGN, all I'd have to do is post a vid calling a game any combination or variation of swear words. Spoony makes all kinds of different references to other movies and games, and relies on his wit to make things that are genuinely funny.
He's implying that maybe for once, you should go a topic without forcing your opinion on others. AVGN is quite popular, and so is SpoonyOne, they're both great as far as popularity goes. And just for you, I will back that up.. do you know how to back up your posts, Swiftu? AVGN's dvds sold out the first day they were released. He was one of the highest subscribed youtubers. Just a quick question, who is the SpoonyOne? Is he that guy who tries to not be biased about his gamer reviews? Or is it that one aussy who hates just about everything. You know, sort of like trolling almost every post on this forum? Liking a couple on rare occasions but generally hates just about everything except your own !@#$%. Yeah, I think I've heard of him. He's actually pretty funny when he trolls. But he's not doing it because he hates everything, he's simply pointing out only the bad aspects of things. It's obvious, nobody in the world could possibly be this serious about hating just about everything. A couple times I've seen the SpoonyOne post some things he liked, but he was still trying to be negative. AVGN and the SpoonyOne are similar since they both make video reviews on games that they hate. AVGN does older, classic, retro games. And he does his reviews in a style where he's acting out as if the AngryVideoGameNerd is an actual guy. Hence, the reason why you always see The Rolling Rock in the AVGN videos and why he always makes !@#$% jokes. He does a good job with always coming up with ways to introduce the joke. They sometimes are repetitive, but they're still funny. You know, Swiftu, I dare you to go at least one day where you do not troll at all. The SpoonyOne and AVGN both did their times where they didn't troll. The SpoonyOne likes Guitar Hero III, AVGN likes Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 12:07:38 pm »

OH WAIT

He's implying that maybe for once, you should go a topic without forcing your opinion on others. AVGN is quite popular, and so is SpoonyOne, they're both great as far as popularity goes. And just for you, I will back that up.. do you know how to back up your posts, Swiftu? AVGN's dvds sold out the first day they were released. He was one of the highest subscribed youtubers. Just a quick question, who is the SpoonyOne? Is he that guy who tries to not be biased about his gamer reviews? Or is it that one aussy who hates just about everything. You know, sort of like trolling almost every post on this forum? Liking a couple on rare occasions but generally hates just about everything except your own !@#$%. Yeah, I think I've heard of him. He's actually pretty funny when he trolls. But he's not doing it because he hates everything, he's simply pointing out only the bad aspects of things. It's obvious, nobody in the world could possibly be this serious about hating just about everything. A couple times I've seen the SpoonyOne post some things he liked, but he was still trying to be negative. AVGN and the SpoonyOne are similar since they both make video reviews on games that they hate. AVGN does older, classic, retro games. And he does his reviews in a style where he's acting out as if the AngryVideoGameNerd is an actual guy. Hence, the reason why you always see The Rolling Rock in the AVGN videos and why he always makes !@#$% jokes. He does a good job with always coming up with ways to introduce the joke. They sometimes are repetitive, but they're still funny. You know, Swiftu, I dare you to go at least one day where you do not troll at all. The SpoonyOne and AVGN both did their times where they didn't troll. The SpoonyOne likes Guitar Hero III, AVGN likes Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES.

The Aussie one is Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw. Hes straight to the point about games, and honestly I find it hard to disagree with his reviews.

I watched half of a video of AVGN I just found it unfunny and boring tight butthole.

gm112

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 12:09:25 pm »

OH WAIT

The Aussie one is Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw. Hes straight to the point about games, and honestly I find it hard to disagree with his reviews.

I watched half of a video of AVGN I just found it unfunny and boring tight butthole.
Ah, thanks for the correction :p. Then I don't know who the SpoonyOne is. Just made my post invalid on the SpoonyOne o-o. After school I will go back and revise =\.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 12:10:18 pm »
Yeah.
I love Zero Punctuation.
It's my third favourite game review show.
  • Likes to Ramble

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 12:11:21 pm »
This is funny how you're singling out me, even though I'm not the one who posted the original knock against him in this topic.

AVGN's dvds sold out the first day they were released. He was one of the highest subscribed youtubers.

Yes, because popularity obviously impresses me. What does confuse me however is how he can get away with selling dvds by saying moose !@#$% !@#$% balls etc. ad nauseum.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 12:12:54 pm by Swiftu »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 12:12:06 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I personally dont bother with video reviews :p... Actually I dont bother with other reviews either; its cheap enough to rent a game and see for myself ;p
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 73 queries.