Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MGS4 Ending *DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE !@#$% SPOILED!*  (Read 2426 times)

Re: MGS4 Ending *DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO...
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 09:46:32 pm »
  • =/
 I realize you don't like the idea of it coming to the 360, but people like Mamoru and I can dream right? No point arguing about something that may or may not happen. : D In all honesty though, I am perfectly willing to spend $500 for a Ps3 just for MGS4 (The only game that interests me honestly, 'cept maybe the BioShock port if it comes with anything new), and I have yet to play any of the prior games. It just looks that fantastic.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 06:30:44 am »
  • Silly cat!
Metal Gear Solid 2 was released on the Xbox >.>...

And I agree with Mammy, mostly because I hope he's right XD. Anyway, Kojima doesn't decide whether or not the game gets ported to 360 (he had nothing to do with the MGS2 porting to Xbox) and even then it wouldn't be a bad decision on Konami's part to port the game, for a whole lot more profit. The simple fact is, if people like Mammy aren't buying PS3s to play Metal Gear, a lot of other people aren't either. And hey, profit is profit.

Of course, there's a lot of reasons why MGS4 wouldn't get to 360 as well. Mostly related to "promised exclusivity" (pfft) and Sony paying Konami not to.

Hoffy.
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 10:44:39 am »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
why would they spend the time to port it anyway? Kojima hates microsoft, and there are so many playstation and playstation 3 refrences in the game. This game is literally a system seller, it's given the PS3 so many sales as well. and MGS has always been a PlayStation series. I don't think Sony (or Kojima) would let them port this game to the 360.

O.o... Metal Gear was always an MSX and Nintendo game.

Metal Gear on the NES and "Snake's Revenge" aren't exactly official, while Metal Gear is indeed based on the original MSX title, they !@#$% it up in so many ways when they carried it over. Kojima's stated in various interviews that he doesn't like the NES port very much, so it's never been a "Nintendo game".

I </3 Sol
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 07:28:07 pm »
why would they spend the time to port it anyway? Kojima hates microsoft, and there are so many playstation and playstation 3 refrences in the game. This game is literally a system seller, it's given the PS3 so many sales as well. and MGS has always been a PlayStation series. I don't think Sony (or Kojima) would let them port this game to the 360.

Metal Gear on the NES and "Snake's Revenge" aren't exactly official, while Metal Gear is indeed based on the original MSX title, they !@#$% it up in so many ways when they carried it over. Kojima's stated in various interviews that he doesn't like the NES port very much, so it's never been a "Nintendo game".
Meh, but Nintendo got the (IMO) poorly done Metal Gear Solid remake.
I say poorly because they removed all the original soundtrack and replaced a lot of the voice actors with new ones...

GAY.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:36 am »

I say poorly because they removed all the original soundtrack and replaced a lot of the voice actors with new ones...

GAY.
the only one they replaced was Gray Fox's... and they use Rob Paulsen again in MGS4. Unless you mean Japanese voice acting, which they didn't even do for the Twin Snakes (not like the japanese voice acting for metal gear solid is good lol)

As for the music issue, the twin snakes has a lot more music than the original. I think it's pretty cool what they did with the Twin Snake's soundtrack, but I can understand the complaint about them being different... but if you want to play the original, play the original. No one is stopping you.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 07:19:58 pm »

GAY.
the only one they replaced was Gray Fox's... and they use Rob Paulsen again in MGS4. Unless you mean Japanese voice acting, which they didn't even do for the Twin Snakes (not like the japanese voice acting for metal gear solid is good lol)

As for the music issue, the twin snakes has a lot more music than the original. I think it's pretty cool what they did with the Twin Snake's soundtrack, but I can understand the complaint about them being different... but if you want to play the original, play the original. No one is stopping you.
I do...I uh *cough* torrented /*cough* MGS for the PSX.  The music in Twin Snakes did not inspire.  To me it just never seemed to fit.  Meh, maybe I'm just too "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.477 seconds with 50 queries.

anything