Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone earned EVERYTHING in Brawl?  (Read 2669 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Has anyone earned EVERYTHING in Brawl?
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:39:30 am »
  • Silly cat!
I was just looking through the challenges, and there was one for "collecting 500 trophies"...

I'm sitting there and I'm all like o____o;

Melee had what? Less than 300 trophies? That wasn't too hard. Brawl wants me to get OVER 500? How many are there anyway? I don't even want to think about stickers...

And then there's the music CDs, which appear so rarely on stages.

I'm gonna have to try pretty hard >.>

Hoffy.
Re: Has anyone earned EVERYTHING in Brawl?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 01:40:37 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
I was just looking through the challenges, and there was one for "collecting 500 trophies"...

I'm sitting there and I'm all like o____o;

Melee had what? Less than 300 trophies? That wasn't too hard. Brawl wants me to get OVER 500? How many are there anyway? I don't even want to think about stickers...

And then there's the music CDs, which appear so rarely on stages.

I'm gonna have to try pretty hard >.>

That's how they keep the gamers playing.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 01:41:58 am »
I wish that at the beginning of the game when I had those free hammers that I did not use them on the lesser achievements.  Also, if you want music CDs, play on stages with the item frequency set to high and have the only item available as the sandbag.  You end up getting something after ten minutes guaranteed really unless you just have bad luck.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 01:42:36 am »
Hmm... well, you can just hammer it. I never used my hammers because I knew I would see something like that.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:12:45 am »
  • The Mike
I used all my hammers before and I regret it. I only need to complete 4 more challenges. Boss Battles Intense, 100-Man Brawl w/ everyone, collect all stickers, and collect all CDs. I've almost completed Boss Battles on Intense one time with Charizard but man it was hard.

Melee had 290 trophies. Brawl has over 500 trophies I'm pretty sure. There's a lot to get in the game which is nice because I love collecting a lot of stuff in games, like Majora's Mask. I think there are 700 stickers in Brawl.

I had this idea of doing the subspace again because maybe the boxes containing CD's will be available again if you play through a second time. If you were to play through a level again where you got a CD, the box won't appear again. I'll probably try the item thing to test my luck.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 02:21:26 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I find it dumb that the only 2 ones we need to do we can't use the hammers on.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 03:58:29 am »
It's pointless to unlock everything since it's goddamn easy to unlock all the modes, characters, and stages. Once you get those there's no point in getting trophies at all.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 01:11:35 pm »
  • The Mike
It's pointless to unlock everything since it's goddamn easy to unlock all the modes, characters, and stages. Once you get those there's no point in getting trophies at all.
Maybe for someone lazy like you who only complains. Anyway, I love collecting the trophies, stickers, and whatever because it's something to do when I'm tired of doing multiplayer or something. I find it fun to try to collect everything because it's a challenge.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 04:54:05 pm »
I'm pretty sure I was damn close to earning everything. If I had a few more months I could have done it. But then I got a Wii of my own. When I was trying to move my save files over on an SD card to my Wii from my brothers, it had to erase all my save data for any game with online. Cause we wouldn't want two Wiis with the same friend code lol! So now I have to unlock everything over again in GH3 and SSBB.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 05:10:02 pm »
Maybe for someone lazy like you who only complains. Anyway, I love collecting the trophies, stickers, and whatever because it's something to do when I'm tired of doing multiplayer or something. I find it fun to try to collect everything because it's a challenge.

Maybe for someone like you who wastes time collecting superficial things that don't matter in the game at all.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 05:50:23 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Maybe for someone like you who wastes time collecting superficial things that don't matter in the game at all.
Hey I have an idea. How about you STFU Swiftu and only speak when you have something good to say because frankly this bull !@#$% that constantly pours from your mouth is annoying.

Anyways I find it fun to get trophies and such.
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 05:57:59 pm »
there really is a huge difference between monotony and difficulty.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 08:41:28 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
I'm missing 5 stickers, one trophy, an the challenge for collecting all stickers. All three of these tasks will be completed at the same time though. After that I'll have earned everything.
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 09:27:51 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.

Why does it matter if he collects them? Isn't the point of games to be fun...and doesn't he have fun when collecting things? lol
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 09:39:58 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

Well he, and I, enjoy thing like 100%ing games, so have fun being miserable and dont forget to send a postcard.

Ive unlocked a lot but Havent got the "get 500 trophies" ones...

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 01:35:55 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I Used a Hammer to get another Hammer! :D

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 01:41:47 am »
  • Silly cat!
Not really. They sort of come in the same bag IMO. If something's monotonous it's difficult to stay occupied. I suppose in your favour if something's difficult it doesn't have to be monotonous but you get the picture >___> And if you think Brawl is monotonous rather difficult, Intense Boss Battles would like a word with you.

I'm missing 5 stickers, one trophy, an the challenge for collecting all stickers. All three of these tasks will be completed at the same time though. After that I'll have earned everything.
Whoa, nice. I wanna work towards that :P

I personally like reading the trophies. Dunno, it's a simple pleasure.

Hoffy.
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 05:15:01 am »
Not really. They sort of come in the same bag IMO. If something's monotonous it's difficult to stay occupied. I suppose in your favour if something's difficult it doesn't have to be monotonous but you get the picture >___> And if you think Brawl is monotonous rather difficult, Intense Boss Battles would like a word with you.
I didn't even mention brawl. Yes, some things in brawl require actual skill and others require patients. It's the difference between beating an RPG at a low level vs grinding your characters to the max levels to beat everything.
  • Google Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 06:49:41 am »
I am really guilty of not playing games to 100% because I lose interest in collecting things that I do not need.  Sure, I could get all of those trophies, but they do not enhance my game play so I do not really attempt to; well, I might when I am bored and I have nothing better to do.  I really just stopped after I finally got Jigglypuff and unlocked either Hanenbow or 75 m.  It would have been more interesting if Nintendo made it so you could get trophies by playing online battles after you unlocked everything because that is really what the game becomes once you have what you want.  Meh.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:56:22 pm »
  • The Mike
I have over 500 trophies and 600 stickers I'm pretty sure. Yep, I do. I love reading the trophy descriptions as well. I dunno but it seemed nicer on Melee though. It just bugs me how some of the trophies from Melee weren't in the game. In Brawl it was normally just characters, characters who appeared somewhere in the game but you couldn't play as them because they were in the background, maybe some alter-egos, and maybe a couple to a few other bits and pieces.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.427 seconds with 77 queries.