Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Earthbound Siege Marathon  (Read 3993 times)

Earthbound Siege Marathon
« on: August 30, 2008, 12:42:56 am »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
http://thespeedgamers.com/

TheSpeedGamers are doing an Earthbound Siege marathon.  Basically, they're going to play all 3 Mother games live, and we are all supposed to call Nintendo's support lines.

I've been watching since yesterday.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?
Re: Earthbound Siege Marathon
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 12:44:42 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I could have sworn i made a topic yesterday.

Anyways I've been watching aswell.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 01:42:27 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
I'm sorry but that's just a terrible waste of time to watch. Not just because of my hatred for Mother but just because... ugh.

Edit: Wow that guy's voice is annoying.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 03:34:23 am »
Don't call Nintendo.

God damn mother fans need to realize the fact mother 3 is never coming to anywhere outside of japan. Earthbound will probably never come to the VC

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 03:36:38 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Don't call Nintendo.

God damn mother fans need to realize the fact mother 3 is never coming to anywhere outside of japan. Earthbound will probably never come to the VC
You can't confirm it's never gonna go to the VC. It deserves to be. It's a hell of alot better game that most of the !@#$% that's already on the VC.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 03:38:29 am »
Don't call Nintendo.

You can't confirm it's never gonna go to the VC. It deserves to be. It's a hell of alot better game that most of the !@#$% that's already on the VC.

And you can't confirm it will.

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 03:43:38 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Don't call Nintendo.

Never say never!!  Seriously, don't do it.  D;

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 03:53:49 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I heard a while ago that EB was coming to VC in Japan. So it will happen.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 03:56:48 am »
Don't call Nintendo.

Never say never!!  Seriously, don't do it.  D;

I don't give a !@#$%.

I'm so sick of idiots going LOLLOLOLOLOL LES ALL CALL NINTENDO SO WE CAN GET OUR LITTLE RPG ONTO THE VC  AND GET MOTHER 3 HERE

if it comes, it will come, if it won't, it won't. Tons of people probably called Nintendo Since the !@#$% VC was announced, if it will come here, then they already planned to make it come here. Calling Nintendo like some !@#$% crazy cult isn't gonna do !@#$%.

Yeah, because everything that comes out in japan obviously will come out here.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 03:58:50 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
I don't give a !@#$%.

I'm so sick of idiots going LOLLOLOLOLOL LES ALL CALL NINTENDO SO WE CAN GET OUR LITTLE RPG ONTO THE VC  AND GET MOTHER 3 HERE

if it comes, it will come, if it won't, it won't. Tons of people probably called Nintendo Since the !@#$% VC was announced, if it will come here, then they already planned to make it come here. Calling Nintendo like some !@#$% crazy cult isn't gonna do !@#$%.

Yeah, because everything that comes out in japan obviously will come out here.

This.

Earthbound is WAY over rated anyways, and before you come in "OMG UR A !@#$% EARTHBOUND IS THE BEST RPG EVER ITS ORIGINAL". I don't care because it's just !@#$% like that, that makes it so over rated.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:01 am »
Shoulda gone with my original word choice... It might happen.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 04:05:59 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Holy !@#$%. I hate how whenever someone mentions mother the !@#$% topic gets all retarded. Seriously can't we have a !@#$% normal conversation instead of bringing up the same damn things over and over.

!@#$%.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 04:06:26 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
<3 Earthbound, but !@#$% paying like 2000 wii points for Mother 3 on VC... That's why god invented roms, duh!
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 04:07:23 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Holy !@#$%. I hate how whenever someone mentions mother the !@#$% topic gets all retarded. Seriously can't we have a !@#$% normal conversation instead of bringing up the same damn things over and over.

!@#$%.

Oh right, people aren't allowed to express their opinions.

I think Earthbound is a shitty game, am I not allowed to say that? I guess in order to post I have to like a shitty game.

Also it doesn't get retarded. Please don't use that word as it offends me having a "retarded" cousin.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 04:09:29 am »
I'm quite sure that most intelligent discussion involves the sharing of opinions...

Good idea I suppose...

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 04:19:39 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

!@#$%.

Oh right, people aren't allowed to express their opinions.

I think Earthbound is a shitty game, am I not allowed to say that? I guess in order to post I have to like a shitty game.

Also it doesn't get retarded. Please don't use that word as it offends me having a "retarded" cousin.
Wow Pyro...

!@#$%...i know your opinions already. I know Swiftus, i know every ones because this has been like the 5th+ time there's been a earthbound topic and the 5th+ time it's turned into an argument.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 04:20:35 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Wow Pyro...

!@#$%...i know your opinions already. I know Swiftus, i know every ones because this has been like the 5th+ time there's been a earthbound topic and the 5th+ time it's turned into an argument.

Thanks for bringing someone totally unrelated into this.

Also Earthbound sucks.
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 04:26:35 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I don't give a !@#$%.

That's my point exactly.  Saying "mother 3 is never coming to anywhere outside of japan" is rather assumptive and ignorant.

Don't take that as me saying that it's likely Mother 3 will be released outside japan, or that I want it to be; because that's untrue on both accounts.
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 04:32:54 am »
I don't give a !@#$%.

That's my point exactly.  Saying "mother 3 is never coming to anywhere outside of japan" is rather assumptive and ignorant.

Don't take that as me saying that it's likely Mother 3 will be released outside japan, or that I want it to be; because that's untrue on both accounts.

Call it ignorant if you choose, but Earthbound sold like !@#$% when it came on the SNES, Nintendo isn't going to jump at the chance to release Mother 3 here if they don't think it will sell. Getting all 300 people who actually want Mother 3 to call Nintendo isn't going to help. It most likely won't sell well, Nintendo knows that, why bother going through with paying people to translate it, if it won't sell well.

They don't come out with new GBA games anymore, that means that will have to come out it on the DS. chances of that happening, slim to none, and slim just left the building.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 04:37:43 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I wouldn't waste my time watching this :x...

Earthbound or not, it's a waste of time to sit and watch someone play 3 lengthy RPGs.

I should also mention that I find Earthbound to be horribly retarded.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 73 queries.